Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,449 members, 7,888,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:49 AM

Micheal Adedeji Dies Days After He Was Shot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Micheal Adedeji Dies Days After He Was Shot (23931 Views)

Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery / Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) / Augustine Adeoye Arogundade Dies Days After Tawakalitu Abiodun Ayilara Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Micheal Adedeji Dies Days After He Was Shot by Alexmania: 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
it's hard to believe dat u gone so soon, still av it fresh in my head those days u where teaching me how to play keyboard...... so sad ur journey of life was cut short by d men of d Under world.. the whole Ekiti southwest consistency2 and Ogotun Ekiti community morn ur demise Hon, Adedeji Olubunmi Micheal (cherry lugar)
Re: Micheal Adedeji Dies Days After He Was Shot by andybob(m): 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
U are so dumb for saying that,are u educated in any way ? I guess not...nonsense
ShameOnAPC:
Rest in peace
Politician without Ayeta(bulletproof charm) is that one a politician?

When will someone make attempt to shot Buhari in a gathering so that he can know we Nigerians really mean Back 2 Daura

Re: Micheal Adedeji Dies Days After He Was Shot by femmy0078(m): 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
It's glaring now that since the devil became the no 1 in Ekiti government house , mortality rate has increased. God is watching everyone.
Re: Micheal Adedeji Dies Days After He Was Shot by YakubuA: 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
Kaycee9242:
Wen will our ppl stop seeing politics as do or die affair

When the salaries and allowances of politicians are reduced to civil servants level.
Re: Micheal Adedeji Dies Days After He Was Shot by ImperialYoruba: 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Micheal Adedeji Dies Days After He Was Shot by EDOLUWA: 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
post=72507065:

You actually think the internet is really anonymous, that is why you believe you can just type any rubbish and senseless comment from whatever have you are.
You are praying someone should shoot the president of your country?!
Do you know you can be fished out in less than 12 hours for this senselessness?
It's because of a thing like you that the owner of the forum made the disclaimer at the bottom of this page, so he won't be there when you are being flogged on your empty head straight to jail!
We won't advice you to stop saying someone should attempt to shoot the president of your country ...
your cup will be FULL soon!!

See You Nairaland!

The way some people comment here is practically senseless. We can't be on the same page but we should be reasonable and sensible.
Re: Micheal Adedeji Dies Days After He Was Shot by ronaldbecky(m): 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
Mykel4God:
Hello famz

Please, I'm in an urgent need of help.....I posted on Friday that my little sister got admission and we're to pay #25, 250 for acceptance fee, I've been able to gather #15,000 including the help of a gold hearted nairalander, we're expected to pay latest tomorrow else the admission will be forfeited.

Please, I'm not asking for all, I just need any little help anyone can render, anyone willing to help should please reach me on 0703 686 0803

Thanks and God bless in anticipation
her toto nkor
Re: Micheal Adedeji Dies Days After He Was Shot by laidoure4real(m): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
RIP Cherry,
Re: Micheal Adedeji Dies Days After He Was Shot by whitering: 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2018
ronaldbecky:
her toto nkor
It seems you are sick upstairs.
Re: Micheal Adedeji Dies Days After He Was Shot by demitola(m): 8:10am On Oct 30, 2018
ShameOnAPC:
Rest in peace
Politician without Ayeta(bulletproof charm) is that one a politician?

When will someone make attempt to shot Buhari in a gathering so that he can know we Nigerians really mean Back 2 Daura

There is hate in your soul, you cant progress much in life if you dont check it. Which 'Nigerians" are you talking about? Coz im also a Nigerian and PVC is well kept as a gift for Buhari's 2nd term next year. Now you spew terrorist trash online coz you think you're really anonymous shey? I pity your family members when you would be mowed out eventually.
Re: Micheal Adedeji Dies Days After He Was Shot by ShameOnAPC: 8:22am On Oct 30, 2018
demitola:

There is hate in your soul, you cant progress much in life if you dont check it. Which 'Nigerians" are you talking about? Coz im also a Nigerian and PVC is well kept as a gift for Buhari's 2nd term next year. Now you spew terrorist trash online coz you think you're really anonymous shey? I pity your family members when you would be mowed out eventually.
supporting that dullard shows how dumb you're, I spit on your fada's grave

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN / Fatose: APC Must Die For Nigeria To Have Peace / How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.