Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,407 members, 7,901,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada (22476 Views)

Ambode: From Governor-General To Political Orphan - By Temidayo Akinsuyi / Canadian Governor General, Explains Why Nigeria Must Own Comm Satellite / Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by Quality20(m): 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:
This woman is so small, Baba should have sent Osibanjo.
small statue but definitely an elderly woman
Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by morikee: 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
Yabaleftstudent:
see as the governor general fine... her P go sweet die
Chai guy you spoilt well well
Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by Ugosample(m): 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2018
damola1:
Fool...keep laughing ...she came to steal more of our talent...

Canada sat down and said what made America great?

The damn visa lottery... but can we make it better we don’t want mad people.. all our doctors nurses lawyers engineers have finished migrating...

Useless man

you get sense, and you due know the game that Canada is playing cheesy

but I doubt whether that is the REAL reason why she is here tho

Canada and Australia has been on a poaching our talent
Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by gtown: 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
ShameOnAPC:
BMC see this as an achievement

& other zombies attacking responsible people on this thread.

See how that lifeless thing of Daura finds it difficult to communicate with Julie Payette
Show me your father who communicates without difficulty! Your lifeful father and vampire P.IGs like you will never attain even an atom weight position the lifeless thing of Daura has.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
END OF DISCUSSION wink cheesy
Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by ShameOnAPC: 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
gtown:

Show me your father who communicates without difficulty! Your lifeful father and vampire P.IGs like you will never attain even an atom weight position the lifeless thing of Daura has.
spit on your Fada's grave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by TGMISKY(m): 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
Na them dey rush am
Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by lexy2014: 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
post=72509490:
Welcome Governor Julie....

Just take a look at our handsome bobo of a President looking all classy and lovely!

We will forever love you sir!
wink
Jeez men...she isn't a governor oooh, abeg. Na governor-general she b. Its like being d president but in a ceremonial capacity &as representative of d Queen
Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by lexy2014: 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ugosample:

you get sense, and you due know the game that Canada is playing cheesy

but I doubt whether that is the REAL reason why she is here tho

Canada and Australia has been on a poaching our talent
Abeg, let them come&poach me
Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by brojoshua: 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
These leaders are visiting Nigeria because of the credibility and integrity of our president and because our president is not corrupt. These leaders are coming to Nigeria because they see that they can work with and trust our president because our president is not corrupt and because of his credibility and good integrity and more of such leaders will continue to come to Nigeria. And let not Nigerians be foolish by voting for a corrupt leader and looter and who is approved by a past corrupt president, it will be a mean of returning the corrupt people and government and Nigeria into perpetual slavery. So let my people be wise
Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by lexy2014: 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
Mccullum:
Most of G7 and BRIC countries highly respect Buhari due to his achievements within three years plus in power...

They too are Buharist as they continue to align with PMB while CANADA is representing them systematically.

Buhari till 2023
What are d achievements? Care 2 share? Or is there a cannabis export deal between nigeria&canada on d horizon?
Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by Honestagbons(m): 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
sureheaven:
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria
Sai baba till 2023
: Amen
Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by lexy2014: 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
brojoshua:
These leaders are visiting Nigeria because of the credibility and integrity of our president and because our president is not corrupt. These leaders are coming to Nigeria because they see that they can work with and trust our president because our president is not corrupt and because of his credibility and good integrity and more of such leaders will continue to come to Nigeria. And let not Nigerians be foolish by voting for a corrupt leader and looter and who is approved by a past corrupt president, it will be a mean of returning the corrupt people and government and Nigeria into perpetual slavery. So let my people be wise
Was olusegun obasanjo a corrupt president?
Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by AnanseK(m): 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
Wailers how Market?

Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by Princeton92(m): 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
I've never ever seen this man #PMB appear official that's on an English wear means he's always N always on Native wears Like kilode...
He travels outta the country N still wears his Fulani wear of same colours. E tire me with shame oo
Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
SingleWahala:
........... angry angry angry

USELESS MAN = PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA grin grin grin

USEFUL MAN = ORDINARY NAIRALAND MEMBER cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin
You’re wicked cheesy
Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by youngdopeboy: 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
everyone seems happy Around him #SAI BABA
Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by IMASTEX: 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
MasterRahl:
There is one thing I've observed. I may be right or I may be wrong but it is an observation. Buhari may be hated by Nigerians (his fellow countrymen) but he seems or appears to be loved or do I say admired by foreigners. His first tenure has witnessed a lot of rapport among foreign leaders. He has visited many and many have visited him.

Well, a certain holy book says that a prophet has no honor in his own home. Nigerians hate him....but somehow, he keeps soaring.
Charity they say should begin from home. What is governance if not the general welfare of the citizens that are lead?!
Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
Mohammed Buhari does not look good in his clothes, his clothes look good on him. There's a difference between the two! It's a compliment to a person when you say the person looks good in his outfit, but it's a derision when the outfit looks good on the wearer.
Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by gladisa7: 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2018
waste of time. She does nt understand a word from what he was saying..da ozza room ... kwateery..
Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by emmie14: 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
MasterRahl:
There is one thing I've observed. I may be right or I may be wrong but it is an observation. Buhari may be hated by Nigerians (his fellow countrymen) but he seems or appears to be loved or do I say admired by foreigners. His first tenure has witnessed a lot of rapport among foreign leaders. He has visited many and many have visited him.

Well, a certain holy book says that a prophet has no honor in his own home. Nigerians hate him....but somehow, he keeps soaring.
Buhari is loved by foreigners because of his relevance in foreign countries and irrelevant in his country Nigeria. You are right bro. All your brains are in Same place Buhari's certificate is hidden. Confused souls
Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by farem: 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
leo047:
Buhari seems confuse....trying to explain the economy of Nigeria

You always want to express yourself, BUT you have not discovered that the good brain has been disconnected from your fingers., typing something
Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by Amumaigwe: 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
MasterRahl:

Wise men like the companion of fools for just one reason: to use the fools to their own advantage.
Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by MOOJIMOH(m): 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
MasterRahl:

Nah. Not Nigerians, d 5% and d corrupt minded ones

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
MOOJIMOH:

Nah. Not Nigerians, d 5% and d corrupt minded ones
Well, perhaps. All the same, it is well.
Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by ofwest47(m): 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
In the 16 years of Looters Party of Nigeria ( a k a P D P) rule, the likes of O B J, Yaradua and Jonathan, how many times were they able host foreign heads of states and leaders alike compared to the uncountable number of times Buhari has been receiving them which is an indication of inter country's good cordial, economic and social relationships for our country's advancements.
Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by enemyofprogress: 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
MasterRahl:

of what impact is that on the masses?
Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by piagetskinner(m): 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
CANADA my home country
Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by gtown: 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
ShameOnAPC:
spit on your Fada's grave
That is p.i.g. for you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) / Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians / Twitter Ban: FG Could Have Handled It A Lot Better - Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.