Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,239 members, 7,950,308 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:54 AM

Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. (1079 Views)

Shame! Can't Make Wire Transfers From Nigeria To The USA / 3 Common Mistakes People Make When Starting A Business / Mistakes Most Online Shoppers In Nigeria Make And How To Avoid Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. by Mergeplanet(m): 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2018

1. Sending traffic directly to an offer

Also known as Direct linking.
They send people directly to the offer, there was one of my students back then that told me he used to buy traffic from facebook and send it directly to the sales page, I was just shocked at the way he used to waste a lot of money , then I asked him if he made profits, he said its either he breaks even or makes a little profit, I was so surprised he wasn’t collecting leads. He used to waste a lot of money, but I put him through on the proper methods that work.

2. Lack of customer relationship

Most affiliate online make little or nothing because they don't even give their prospects a reason to buy what they promote. They don’t give enough value to their customers before trying to sell a product. When their is no relationship with you and your customer then how can you just promote something and expect them to buy?
There has to be a relationship between you and your customers. One of the best ways to build it is through genuine help and giving value.

What you have to learn is that when you give people value for free, they would love you and be willing to buy from you.

Just like my student mentioned earlier, what he was meant to do was to have a Facebook page where he gives a lot of valuable information for free, then send his Audient to an optin page where he would give them more value for free in exchange for their contact details.

You can always contact your audience easily to sell products to them from time to time, Not just sending the traffic directly to the affiliate offer and you never get to contact them again because you didn’t collect their contact details.

Marketing you products to your prospects in such strategic and organised way can increase conversion rate by 30%

Its called a sales funnel. So giving people a lot of value will make them to start seeing you as an authority in the field, so it would be easier selling products to make money.

3. Lack of sufficient product inventory
If you are an affiliate marketing online and you can make sales one of the secrets you have never been told is not having enough products to promote.
I see a lot of people promoting just 1 or 2 products. Which is very poor and amateur. In other to make more sales you need to have a lot of different products to promote to your prospects. This doesn't mean you promote anything, just products that are highly relevant and needed. This gives your prospects choice of preference and luxury of selection. If your prospects don't buy x product they may certainly be interested in y product.

So make sure you can promote as many products as possible.

4. Lack of marketing strategies
Here again people fail. Marketing products require the following
1. Impression
2. Purpose
3. Results
4. Interest
5. Urgency

If your marketing strategies don't have these requirements then you cant sell.
Just like I ask my students. "Sell me this pen?"

There are more mistakes affiliates make but here are just some of the very common mistakes.
Let me know what you think in the comments.

Mergeplanet is starting a free online training that will change life's this November. We are starting the successful beginners online training. You can secure a free spot. Check my signature.

Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Re: Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. by Mergeplanet(m): 8:28am On Oct 31, 2018
Good morning, Just send a whatsapp message to the number in my signature, and you would be added to the whatsapp group.
Re: Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. by Mergeplanet(m): 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2018
Hello Ladies and gentlemen,Just send a message to the number in my signature to be added to the free 30 days online training......Its completely free!!!!!
Re: Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. by Mergeplanet(m): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2018
Good evening Everyone, Just send a whatsapp message to the number in my signature, and you would be added to the whatsapp group.
Re: Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. by Mergeplanet(m): 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hello Ladies and gentlemen,Just send a message to the number in my signature to be added to the free 30 days online training......Its completely free!!!!!
Re: Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. by Mergeplanet(m): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
Good evening Everyone, Just send a whatsapp message to the number in my signature, and you would be added to the whatsapp group......Its completely free!!!!!!!
Re: Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. by Mergeplanet(m): 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2018
Good evening Once again, Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group......Its completely free!!!!!!!
Re: Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. by Mergeplanet(m): 10:23am On Nov 02, 2018
Good Morning Once again, Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group......Its completely free!!!!!!!
Re: Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. by Mergeplanet(m): 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
Good Afternoon , Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group......Its completely free!!!!!!!
Re: Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. by darlingjoylyn(f): 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
Way to success

*STEP: 1)*

https://go.onelink.me/niTJ/referral

Click this link to Download app

After download

Open app

Click. *have you got a refferal code*

Enter this code

ME0DQL

Click redeem.

*Make sure you redeem your refferal code.. you get paid 5 USD for doing it after 2-3 hours of chating time*

Click lets go

*STEP: 2).*

� Then click profile at d bottom right

Click edit at the top right

*Fill up your profile*

Then save

� *Thereafter click create new account*

After creating your account.

� *Scroll down your profile. Click withdrawal details to add ur bank account details...*

Reach me for further question and clarification, in you have any challenge
Re: Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. by Mergeplanet(m): 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
Good Evening everyone, We would be showing you how to start your online business, drop your numbers to be added to the training group, its completely free!!!!
Re: Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. by Mergeplanet(m): 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
Good Evening , Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group......Its completely free!!!!!!!
Re: Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. by Mergeplanet(m): 9:26am On Nov 03, 2018
Good Morning,Drop your numbers to be added to the training group, its completely free!!!!!
Re: Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. by Mergeplanet(m): 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
Good Afternoon , Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group......Its completely free!!!!!!!
Re: Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. by Mergeplanet(m): 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
Good Afternoon, Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group......Its completely free!!!!!!!
Re: Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. by Mergeplanet(m): 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
Good Evening, Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group......Its completely free!!!!!!!
Re: Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. by Mergeplanet(m): 2:06am On Nov 04, 2018
Good Morning, Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group......Its completely free!!!!!!!
Re: Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. by Mergeplanet(m): 11:01am On Nov 04, 2018
Good Morning, Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group......Its completely free!!!!!!!.............The free online training starts by 6pm today (Sunday)
Re: Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. by Mergeplanet(m): 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
Starts 6pm today, Send a whatsapp message to the number in my signature to be added to the training group

Re: Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. by Mergeplanet(m): 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
The training starts in exactly 2 hours time, Send a whatsapp message to the number in my signature to be added to the training group
Re: Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. by Mergeplanet(m): 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
The training starts in exactly 1 hours time, Send a whatsapp message to the number in my signature to be added to the training group.......Count down to 6pm
Re: Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. by Mergeplanet(m): 11:35am On Nov 06, 2018
Tip from the free training: Find a problem people really have while doing business, solve the problem, make people know you have the solution, people then pay you for this solution, More in the free training sessions, Send a whatsapp message to the number in my signature to be added to the training group
Re: Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. by grandstar(m): 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2018
Direct linking is a waste of money.

I was spent $200 on traffic and I sent the visitors directly to the product.

I made $88 in commission.

If I used a funnel and collected leads and if the funnel had follow up emails I would have made at least 5 times that much!
Re: Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. by Mergeplanet(m): 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
grandstar:
Direct linking is a waste of money.

I was spent $200 on traffic and I sent the visitors directly to the product.

I made $88 in commission.

If I used a funnel and collected leads and if the funnel had follow up emails I would have made at least 5 times that much!

That was the same mistake he made, he did direct linking, but we teach people how to do it through the right way, Are you interested in the 30 days free training ?
Re: Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. by grandstar(m): 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
Mergeplanet:

That was the same mistake he made, he did direct linking, but we teach people how to do it through the right way, Are you interested in the 30 days free training ?

Don't know

I already have a funnel, actually funnels but my big problem now is I am short of cash

I am not a fan of free traffic as it takes patience and consistency and I am very poor in the latter

I have a weight loss page which by now should have at least 10000 fans (all foreign) but keep forgetting to post

Last time I posted anything was probably 2 months ago
Re: Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. by Mergeplanet(m): 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
grandstar:

Don't know

I already have a funnel, actually funnels but my big problem now is I am short of cash

I am not a fan of free traffic as it takes patience and consistency and I am very poor in the latter

I have a weight loss page which by now should have at least 10000 fans (all foreign) but keep forgetting to post

Last time I posted anything was probably 2 months ago
I would recommend the training for you, you would learnt a lot about sales funnels
Re: Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. by Mergeplanet(m): 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group......Its completely free!!!!!!!
Re: Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. by Mergeplanet(m): 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group......Its completely free!!!!!
Re: Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. by Mergeplanet(m): 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2018
Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group......Its completely free!!!
Re: Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. by Mergeplanet(m): 11:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group......Its completely free!
Re: Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. by Mergeplanet(m): 5:09am On Nov 08, 2018
Good Morning....Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group......Its completely free!
Re: Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. by arimahoseloka(m): 6:37am On Nov 08, 2018
Mergeplanet:
Good Evening , Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group......Its completely free!!!!!!!
07036344295 thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does A Bet9ja Zonal Manager Have Any Right To Deny Me A License With This Excuse / Alipay Rmb Withdrawal / Flutterwave: A Runaway Payments Solutions Success Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.