Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,551 members, 7,921,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:42 PM

Please Why Do Women Love Bad Boys I Need A Serious Amswer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Why Do Women Love Bad Boys I Need A Serious Amswer? (1102 Views)

Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. / 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Why Do Women Love Bad Boys I Need A Serious Amswer? by kollinzgee(m): 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
though I have seen countless answers to this question but am still not satisfied. Don't judge me plz I have two girlfriends and I love women too I don't smoke or drink .funny enough they both know am double dating but they are still okay with it I currently have two issues at hand

1)my friends girlfriend always call me a womanizer.but recently she has being showing some mad greenlight.she always hold my hand and always seat close to me when her boyfriend is not there she hugged me tight yesterday but she is just wasting time I don't do my friends girlfriends or sister that my rule.

2)there is this girl that has being giving me tough time recently she is a distinction student that's why i like her I have a thing for intelligent women she is proving too stubborn so I gave up on her.recently she saw me with one of my female coursemates who loves to hug and peck me to my surprise they were roommates.Eversince this stubborn girl now greets me like always and asks for my name .deep down I wanna be faithful to one partner but am afraid of heartbreak from experience.my question is why do they behave this way?
Re: Please Why Do Women Love Bad Boys I Need A Serious Amswer? by gabinogem(m): 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
Good to know u aren't oblivious of ur surrounding... continue being watchful, to ur amazement u will surely get the right answer to your question.
Re: Please Why Do Women Love Bad Boys I Need A Serious Amswer? by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
The bad boys are not omo mommy
Re: Please Why Do Women Love Bad Boys I Need A Serious Amswer? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
The world have left you behind my friend.
Re: Please Why Do Women Love Bad Boys I Need A Serious Amswer? by EbukaHades10(m): 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
If gobe start,na good boy go fight for or defend her?
Re: Please Why Do Women Love Bad Boys I Need A Serious Amswer? by kollinzgee(m): 11:39am On Oct 30, 2018
EbukaHades10:
If gobe start,na good boy go fight for or defend her?

so you must be able to fight before they can love you
Re: Please Why Do Women Love Bad Boys I Need A Serious Amswer? by kollinzgee(m): 11:59am On Oct 30, 2018
more to that I saw a girl who claims to be a good girl with a guy in another faculty who I suspect is a cultist. he was even smoking weed in her presence l swear to God and she claims he is her boyfriend am even more confused now.
Re: Please Why Do Women Love Bad Boys I Need A Serious Amswer? by Rickjordan(m): 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
They fancy guys that every girl will rush...
Re: Please Why Do Women Love Bad Boys I Need A Serious Amswer? by dolarland(m): 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
Bad guys are adventurers.. good guys are boring... Girls like outspoken guys
Re: Please Why Do Women Love Bad Boys I Need A Serious Amswer? by EbukaHades10(m): 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
kollinzgee:

so you must be able to fight before they can love you
Fight for "them". They want to know or feel that they are "protecteded"
Re: Please Why Do Women Love Bad Boys I Need A Serious Amswer? by kollinzgee(m): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
dolarland:

I guess you right on this one

1 Like

Re: Please Why Do Women Love Bad Boys I Need A Serious Amswer? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
dolarland:
Yes man ladies love guys dat talk to them, compliments them eeven if its a lie which d bad guys r gud at but good guys most times act as if d girls dnt exist dat makes dem boring

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / ... / Who Else Dated Online But Didn't Meet The Person Till They Broke Up???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.