Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,249 members, 7,887,709 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:40 PM

Father Of 3 Rapes 2-year-old Neighbor In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of 3 Rapes 2-year-old Neighbor In Lagos (660 Views)

Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa / Missing 14-Year-Old Girl Hidden By 43-Year-Old Neighbor For 2-Day Sex In Lagos / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Of 3 Rapes 2-year-old Neighbor In Lagos by Faithway10: 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
A 38-year-old commercial bus driver, Sola Ewulo, has been arrested for alleged defilement of his neighbour’s two-year-old daughter on Taiwo Street, Agbado-Ijaiye, Lagos.

According to The Nation, the suspect was arrested on October 24 after the victim’s mother reported that sperm was seen dripping from her body.

Police Commissioner Imohimi Edgal said the victim’s mother had allegedly left her in the custody of the suspect to run an arrand, an allegation Ewulo refuted.

Edgal said:

When she returned after a couple of minutes, she could not find her daughter nor the man she left her with. Much later, she saw her daughter on the corridor of the house scratching her private parts and she complained about the pains she was experiencing.

On closer examination by her mother, she noticed some whitish substance dripping out of her private parts.

Alarmed by the discovery, Edgal said the victim’s mother asked her who did that to her and she mentioned Ewulo.

However, Ewolu denied the allegation, insisting that he went out for a job he was called to do. He said:

I was not even around. It is not true that the mother left her with me. She usually left her with neighbours not anyone in particular.

That day, I was not even around. I was told that sperm was seen on the child’s body and she said I was the one that did it. I do not know anything about it. I have three daughters and so, how will I do that to a little girl?

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/father-of-3-rapes-2-year-old-neighbor.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Father Of 3 Rapes 2-year-old Neighbor In Lagos by cooldipo(m): 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
Pls make a scape goat of this one again
Re: Father Of 3 Rapes 2-year-old Neighbor In Lagos by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
Na wa oo.

But how man prick dey take rise when him dey look two year old pikin

No be madness be dat
Re: Father Of 3 Rapes 2-year-old Neighbor In Lagos by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
what is attracting him?? breast abi ass
Re: Father Of 3 Rapes 2-year-old Neighbor In Lagos by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
The kind of news you hear these days concerning men who violate little girls is becoming alarming.

When would rapist(if found guilty) be castrated and given life imprisonment as a punishment for their wicked acts?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Of 3 Rapes 2-year-old Neighbor In Lagos by bukatyne(f): 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
Was sperm test done?

If yes and it is a match, please castrate him and lock him up for life.

1 Like

Re: Father Of 3 Rapes 2-year-old Neighbor In Lagos by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
This is utterly repulsive.

But please! Women of Nigeria.. Instead of 5 of you sleeping with the same person (Married/Unmarried)

Why don't we share this poosy for every body. So that thirsty people like this man will never be edged into defiling vulnerable children.

PLEASE.
Re: Father Of 3 Rapes 2-year-old Neighbor In Lagos by Nobody: 2:55am On Oct 30, 2018
grin grin
Re: Father Of 3 Rapes 2-year-old Neighbor In Lagos by badewudeg: 4:32am On Oct 30, 2018
people and their craziness.

We Build Powerful and Scalable Web Apps Solutions 100% Custom-Built For Your Business

We have FULL-STACK Development professional team working at your service from our corporate office in Ikeja, Lagos a VERY AFFORDABLE COSTS guaranteed you cant get anywhere else!

ARE YOU DEVELOPING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?

• Inventory System Software
• Ecommerce Website
• Hotel Management System Software
• Financial Institutions System Software
• School Management System Software/ School Portal
• Hospital Management System Software Development
• Airport/ Airline Booking Management System Software
• Multi-Level Marketing System Software
• Social Media Network Application
• Photo Sharing Web Application
• Catalog Web Application Site
• Forums
• Sport Betting Website

DONT Let Web Quacks Develop your web/mobile apps for your business

CONTACT US TO GET STARTED NOW!

Re: Father Of 3 Rapes 2-year-old Neighbor In Lagos by Hoodbilonia: 6:39am On Oct 30, 2018
simple
takw him tonsex starved homos
tie his hands and legs
let the raping begin
raping hunger games
Re: Father Of 3 Rapes 2-year-old Neighbor In Lagos by dynicks(m): 9:26am On Oct 30, 2018
Can we just handle his tool of paedophilic destruction for some minutes?.....we promise u, his life will never remain d same

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Many Left Injured As Touts Shoot Knockouts Directly At Each Other / Nigerian Man Confesses To Killing His Girlfriend In London (photos) / Am Not Mad She Said- As She Pulls Her Clothes Off During Bbnaija Audition Yester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.