Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,155 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:39 PM

Pls Help If You Know Anything About Vietnam & How I Can Travel There - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Help If You Know Anything About Vietnam & How I Can Travel There (1173 Views)

How Good Is Brazil. I Have A Sister Who Want To Travel There To Hustle / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help If You Know Anything About Vietnam & How I Can Travel There by SuperSonik: 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
there's this new cryptocurrency company i have been following on telegram for some time now, just recently i asked the CEO of the company if he could give me a job in the company and he agreed but told me that he can help me with a job but cannot help me secure invitation, that he has been helping Nigerians get into the country only for them to hide and start living illegally after their stipulated time in the country expires, now Nigeria has been blacklisted in his company....
the only help he can offer me is to give me a job and a place to stay, but i'll have to work my visa out myself...
Vietnam may not be the best place to be but i learnt that things there are very cheap and that i could make i good profit sending things i got there to Nigeria ..

pls anyone with idea on how i can travel there should help me out...
Re: Pls Help If You Know Anything About Vietnam & How I Can Travel There by cooldipo(m): 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
Good luck Bro..... A good search can help!
Re: Pls Help If You Know Anything About Vietnam & How I Can Travel There by SuperSonik: 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
cooldipo:
Good luck Bro..... A good search can help!
i have actually done some research but i still need to hear from people who have had the experience of travelling there...
Re: Pls Help If You Know Anything About Vietnam & How I Can Travel There by richidinho(m): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
the only way is by getting invitation letter from a company over there, an agent can assist you get the iv, but will charge u big money
Re: Pls Help If You Know Anything About Vietnam & How I Can Travel There by travelland(f): 9:04am On Nov 26, 2018
You will need an invitation
Re: Pls Help If You Know Anything About Vietnam & How I Can Travel There by bahtiyar(m): 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
Vietnam is a very expats-friendly country. Visa requirements are very easy. Local people are very simple, kind, and generous. The country is safe. However, as you know, walking at nights in dark street is dangerous everywhere.
Re: Pls Help If You Know Anything About Vietnam & How I Can Travel There by SuperSonik: 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
bahtiyar:
Vietnam is a very expats-friendly country. Visa requirements are very easy. Local people are very simple, kind, and generous. The country is safe. However, as you know, walking at nights in dark street is dangerous everywhere.
thanks for the heads up
Re: Pls Help If You Know Anything About Vietnam & How I Can Travel There by SuperSonik: 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
travelland:
You will need an invitation
do you know a way out?
Re: Pls Help If You Know Anything About Vietnam & How I Can Travel There by SuperSonik: 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
richidinho:
the only way is by getting invitation letter from a company over there, an agent can assist you get the iv, but will charge u big money
is there any one i can contact for this?
Re: Pls Help If You Know Anything About Vietnam & How I Can Travel There by Temayo: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
I need the help of an agent with good track record who can handle visa processing.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help If You Know Anything About Vietnam & How I Can Travel There by NigerDeltan(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
SuperSonik:
is there any one i can contact for this?

Check my profile

(1) (Reply)

This Japains Sef: An Illiterate Wants To Move To Canada / Help!i Need E-passport Urgently / Lagos Megacity Is A Dream Of Reality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.