Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,883 members, 7,879,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:24 AM

Grade Your Love Level After Hearing Her Sexual Past - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Grade Your Love Level After Hearing Her Sexual Past (509 Views)

Ladies Be Careful: Sexual Past Hunts Ladies More. / Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? / 3 Reasons You Need To Know The Type Of Men She Slept With And Sexual Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grade Your Love Level After Hearing Her Sexual Past by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
Their comes a time you are so much in love with this lady, you see her as your world, your queen and your diamond. Later out of her love, she told you her sexual past, and the past was really appalling. You still loved her and want to continue with her despite what she told you, but was your love for her the same after you heard her past?
Re: Grade Your Love Level After Hearing Her Sexual Past by Perfectnumber6(m): 11:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
Yes even stronger love Av got for her after she has slept with more than 60 guys, any problem ? Naaa I guess not �
Re: Grade Your Love Level After Hearing Her Sexual Past by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 30, 2018
Nobody without past but girls past are the ugliest it unbearable for me now I don't think we should be loving them the way they are For Me Oh Let just enjoy each other and we should see each other again
Re: Grade Your Love Level After Hearing Her Sexual Past by badewudeg: 4:27am On Oct 30, 2018
yes, everyone has their past and for her sharing that even makes me love her more

We Build Powerful and Scalable Web Apps Solutions 100% Custom-Built For Your Business

We have FULL-STACK Development professional team working at your service from our corporate office in Ikeja, Lagos a VERY AFFORDABLE COSTS guaranteed you cant get anywhere else!

ARE YOU DEVELOPING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?

• Inventory System Software
• Ecommerce Website
• Hotel Management System Software
• Financial Institutions System Software
• School Management System Software/ School Portal
• Hospital Management System Software Development
• Airport/ Airline Booking Management System Software
• Multi-Level Marketing System Software
• Social Media Network Application
• Photo Sharing Web Application
• Catalog Web Application Site
• Forums
• Sport Betting Website

DONT Let Web Quacks Develop your web/mobile apps for your business

CONTACT US TO GET STARTED NOW!

(1) (Reply)

Heart Breaking Is So Painful / Advise Is Needed From Mature Minds / How To Handle A Partner With Trust Issues In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.