Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,063 members, 7,970,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:27 AM

Suggestion Of Mecury Villager Bus - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Suggestion Of Mecury Villager Bus (911 Views)

Get Your Mecury Villager Now / Any Suggestion Of Reliable Foreign Used Cars? / Mercury Villager Gear Atf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestion Of Mecury Villager Bus by Okrikacity: 10:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
i look to buy a Mecury Villager bus and i asked people about the bus and all their comments about the bus has been negative, can i also have your comment on the car and i will like to have people experiences who have used the bus before and their suggestion will be highly appreciated
Re: Suggestion Of Mecury Villager Bus by Joe88(m): 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2018
Okrikacity:
i look to buy a Mecury Villager bus and i asked people about the bus and all their comments about the bus has been negative, can i also have your comment on the car and i will like to have people experiences who have used the bus before and their suggestion will be highly appreciated
I used this bus for a year. It is the worst thing that has happened to me till date! Fuel consumption is extremely high and it develops faults at will. There was a day I woke up in the middle of the night and I heard the fan rolling under the hood. I had bought it for 1.2m but I sold it for 300000 after barely a year. Please buy a Toyota if you live in Nigeria!
Re: Suggestion Of Mecury Villager Bus by sultaan(m): 12:05am On Oct 30, 2018
Joe88:
I used this bus for a year. It is the worst thing that has happened to me till date! Fuel consumption is extremely high and it develops faults at will. There was a day I woke up in the middle of the night and I heard the fan rolling under the hood. I had bought it for 1.2m but I sold it for 300000 after barely a year. Please buy a Toyota if you live in Nigeria!

You don't blame a van after your mechanic has jacked it up

My brother they stopped making them 16 years ago, and the one you want to buy might not even be a 2002 model.

Walk away
Re: Suggestion Of Mecury Villager Bus by RZArecta2(m): 12:57am On Oct 30, 2018
Demonic, gender confused bus cool
Re: Suggestion Of Mecury Villager Bus by nurey(m): 4:25am On Oct 30, 2018
Okrikacity:

I know it's a nice bus but I never use am before follow the link for user review. your vehicle choice is same as nissan quest it's badge that is different. please never ever, I repeat never ever bypass things in nissan vehicles or use wrong fluid.

https://www.nairaland.com/1834410/want-buy-nissan-quest-2000
Re: Suggestion Of Mecury Villager Bus by nurey(m): 4:27am On Oct 30, 2018
Joe88:

you for carry your bed go take ogbonge breeze nah cause that time I know nepa go dey 4kup. grin
Re: Suggestion Of Mecury Villager Bus by Okrikacity: 7:45am On Oct 30, 2018
More advise Is needed
Re: Suggestion Of Mecury Villager Bus by Okrikacity: 11:34am On Oct 30, 2018
Bump
Re: Suggestion Of Mecury Villager Bus by Gallass(m): 5:11am On Oct 31, 2018
TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE
If you buy any used Nissan vehicle, anything wey you see for there, take am like that.

(1) (Reply)

Asian Cars Importation / Rough Selection To Gear 2. Please Help / Motor Spare Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.