Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,368 members, 7,950,766 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

Sahara Reporters Are Obviously Biased.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Are Obviously Biased.. (343 Views)

CNN And Sahara Reporters Are Fake News Network. / OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Are Obviously Biased.. by jumper524(m): 8:41am On Oct 30, 2018
i was in madanla yesterday when it all happened those shites members were equiped with guns and were ready for war..
they were the ones who even started the shooting..
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Obviously Biased.. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:46am On Oct 30, 2018
Shut up

Those deaths would have been avoided if Buhari had respected court order to free Shiites leader in his custody .

Buhari is not bigger than the law and must respect court orders.

Buhari refusal to release leader of Shiites members after court order , cost the lives of the innocent unarmed Shiites yesterday .

Buhari is a wicked old man who derives joy in peoples sadness and sorrow .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Are Obviously Biased.. by nnatobryno(m): 8:59am On Oct 30, 2018
jumper524:
i was in madanla yesterday when it all happened those shites members were equiped with guns and were ready for war..
they were the ones who even started the shooting..
It so obvious that you are a paid agent, I was in Zuba autoparts market at the time, they were only armed with stones and sticks not guns. Be responsible for once in you life, no guns were seen with them or even recovered at the end of the incident. I wonder why Nigerian soldiers with all the hype will shoot at someone for throwing stones. In western western world rubber bullets, water cannon, tear gas are used to disperse protesters. I don't know why we don't value lives in this country.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki’s Tourism Sector Reform: Bikers Tour Benin Moat, Other Heritage Sites... / The Amount Buhari Paid To Obtain ‘new Certificate’ From WAEC / FG Engaging In Vote-buying With Trader Moni, PDP Alleges – Punch Newspapers Http

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.