Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,026 members, 7,933,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:18 AM

3 Sisters Set to Give Birth The Same Day, After Getting pregnant Same Day. Pics - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Sisters Set to Give Birth The Same Day, After Getting pregnant Same Day. Pics (1017 Views)

3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) / 17-Year-Old Girl Rescues Her 3 Sisters From Burning House In Anambra (Photo) / 3 Sisters Pregnant At The Same Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Sisters Set to Give Birth The Same Day, After Getting pregnant Same Day. Pics by G1STMORE: 11:10am On Oct 30, 2018
The maternity photos of 3 Nigerian biological sisters who are pregnant at same time, has gone viral across different social media platforms.

The sisters, Ogechi, Chika and Onyee, are expecting mothers and decided to document the wonderful journey of them planning to become mothers at the same time.

One of the pregnant sisters, Chika who shared the photos on Instagram wrote;

If you know me, you know I love my sisters to the next universe and back. I’ve literally shared everything with them (clothes, teachers, parents, food etc) I’m now sharing this crazy journey to motherhood. Gods timing is just miraculous. I could not have dreamt it like this.

Gist via Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/cleveage-baring-maternity-photos-3-biological-sisters-pregnant-time

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: 3 Sisters Set to Give Birth The Same Day, After Getting pregnant Same Day. Pics by G1STMORE: 11:10am On Oct 30, 2018

Re: 3 Sisters Set to Give Birth The Same Day, After Getting pregnant Same Day. Pics by Redeakaa(m): 11:14am On Oct 30, 2018
This is serious.......real serious.......Wow

Why am I not surprised undecided undecided
Re: 3 Sisters Set to Give Birth The Same Day, After Getting pregnant Same Day. Pics by CreepyBlackpool: 11:22am On Oct 30, 2018
Daughters of Lot

1 Like

Re: 3 Sisters Set to Give Birth The Same Day, After Getting pregnant Same Day. Pics by majamajic(m): 11:27am On Oct 30, 2018
she shared the man too ?
I don't understand
Re: 3 Sisters Set to Give Birth The Same Day, After Getting pregnant Same Day. Pics by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 30, 2018
This is so preeeety wishing them safe delivery.
l am tempted to get pregnant seeing this pictures

1 Like

Re: 3 Sisters Set to Give Birth The Same Day, After Getting pregnant Same Day. Pics by celebgistz: 11:50am On Oct 30, 2018
angry
Re: 3 Sisters Set to Give Birth The Same Day, After Getting pregnant Same Day. Pics by CastedGist: 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
sad
Re: 3 Sisters Set to Give Birth The Same Day, After Getting pregnant Same Day. Pics by G1STMORE: 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: 3 Sisters Set to Give Birth The Same Day, After Getting pregnant Same Day. Pics by babyfaceafrica: 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
fake news.. how did you know they were pregnant the same day?... lienus igbokwe

2 Likes

Re: 3 Sisters Set to Give Birth The Same Day, After Getting pregnant Same Day. Pics by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:25am On Oct 31, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
fake news.. how did you know they were pregnant the same day?... lienus igbokwe

Lol fear bloggers grin
Re: 3 Sisters Set to Give Birth The Same Day, After Getting pregnant Same Day. Pics by ahnie: 12:45am On Oct 31, 2018
The one with natural strand z pretty.

Safe deliveries ma'am's

(1) (Reply)

The Beneficial Health Effects Of CBD For The Human Body / Paving Stone / Please Help, A Brother Is Going Astray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.