Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,976 members, 7,873,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

I Do Not Feel Safe In England, Nnamdi Kanu Says [VIDEO] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Do Not Feel Safe In England, Nnamdi Kanu Says [VIDEO] (235 Views)

Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People / Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe / Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Do Not Feel Safe In England, Nnamdi Kanu Says [VIDEO] by Concisenews: 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
The leader of the proscribed Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has stated that he does not feel safe in England.

The IPOB leader, wanted by the Nigerian government for acts of treason, is also a citizen of the United Kingdom.

Speaking to Adam Rothbard on an unidentified Israeli television station and shared on the interviewer’s Facebook page, Kanu accused the Nigeria Army of trying to kill him (in a raid on his home last year).

He said: “Nigerian Army came to my house to kill me. They killed 28 people in the process.

When asked why he wasn’t killed, he said, “My people evacuated me before they could get to me. And they smuggled me out of Nigeria.

“I would say, I’m relieved that I managed to make it to the only place that I feel safe in the whole world (Israel). I could have gone back to England, but I still don’t feel safe enough to go back to England.”

Source:
https://www.concisenews.global/2018/10/29/feel-safe-england-nnamdi-kanu/?fbclid=IwAR2VvaL70Jmo_wc4cQ_2OUIiy1gAS9SakF3Ne1-w8L4m4ZfEFAAu5ijCdio

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Feel Safe In England, Nnamdi Kanu Says [VIDEO] by gen2briz(m): 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
Come home now...abi home dey pursue pikin ni

(1) (Reply)

Behold Atiku, Our Employed Messiah! / I Will Continue To Canvass For Revival Of Lake Chad, Says Buhari / Dapo Abiodun: All Hell, No Paradise!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.