Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,916 members, 7,879,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:22 AM

Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) (66076 Views)

Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom / Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by 1daboi: 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
C fool.
U leave all d able bodid male in ur area n follow onye ngwuro
ibu ewu!
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by tiger28: 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
phemsie:
check very well, the guy is loaded or he has very rich parents.

by the way why are u calling lalasticlala
Not really! Check well, they are Westerners..... Only place you will see a plumber married to a lawyer. My earlier days in the US, I was a gas station attendant while going to school and my American Accountant GF helping me close the shop at the end of business Day whenever she came to pick me up.Westerners know the true meaning of love BUT just dont cross them or you are dead!

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Yabaleftstudent: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
it's obvious nijah girl cant do this.. u go ask typical nijah grl "how are you" she go tell u all her ancestorial problems... but how this guy go dey suck her p*ssy nw
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Jerry4agida: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
Woman, she has succeeded in gaining what she want, which is school, give her just small time she will start jumping from one dick to another, to get d bed satisfaction the man can't give.
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by spyg1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
C fool.
U leave all d able bodid male in ur area n follow onye ngwuro
Do you think you're above disability? You can become disable any day any time. See the case of the only survival of Sosoliso airline. Finally my next door neighbor went out on his bike and came back with both legs cut off as a result of accident. Be guided

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
usagee36:
Yes can happen in America and not Nigeria. Nigerian women are the worst to love. They want a man to be � percent perfect before they want to marry you.
my cousin is also disabled and in a wheelchair. Got married last year to a really pretty lady. He actually doesn't have much but the wife loves him regardless. Went to visit when I was in Abuja for a seminar and where they live is a pretty small place( just a room, a parlour and a kitchen with a bathroom and a toilet) but despite that, if you see the way they re, you'll envy the love playing between them. They just had a daughter too. Mumcie was visiting me of how they were trying to make sure the girl was sure she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him and she said if it wasn't my cousin, she doesn't want to get married to anyone else. You'd think it's new love but they've been dating since their university days. Not all Nigerian women re alike. Atleast my cousin is comfortable and has a car to move around with(a Camry) and his wife will happily wheel him to the drivers door, when he hops in the driver's seat, she wheels the chair to the trunk, pops it in and gladly hops in the passenger seat. (Yes he drives too) smiley

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Chrysz(m): 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
I doubt if the lady would stick to him to the last. my opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
My man don enter one-chance.

E don already give babe scholarship.
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by yemiosinbajo: 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
my cousin is also disabled and in a wheelchair. Got married last year to a really pretty lady. He actually doesn't have much but the wife loves him regardless. Went to visit when I was in Abuja for a seminar and where they live is a pretty small place( just a room, a parlour and a kitchen with a bathroom and a toilet) but despite that, if you see the way they re, you'll envy the love playing between them. They just had a daughter too. Mumcie was visiting me of how they were trying to make sure the girl was sure she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him and she said if it wasn't my cousin, she doesn't want to get married to anyone else. You'd think it's new love but they've been dating since their university days. Not all Nigerian women re alike. Atleast my cousin is comfortable and has a car to move around with(a Camry) and his wife will happily wheel him to the drivers door, when he hops in the driver's seat, she wheels the chair to the trunk, pops it in and gladly hops in the passenger seat. (Yes he drives too) smiley
What is your cousin's diagnosis? Why is he in a wheelchair?
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by crossfm: 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Bros u jst said it all.girls are bad so are guys.am a living testimony to what you jst said.love is a gr8 thing.I pray he finds true love.
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by franchasng: 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
Xaos:

1. She kicked against a lavish wedding.
2. She is marrying a paralysed man.
3. Now he's investing his money into her schooling...

When things appear too good to be true... Look well.

Don't know why but there is this tiny voice in my head screaming Karashika. But that's none of my business.
My brother you reason fast.

1.) She didn't want the lavish wedding in order to avoid crowd coming to see her marry the guy she is not proud of. She wanted a lowkey wedding so the guys digging her secretly won't come there and spoil the show grin

2.) She wanted a low key wedding so the guy will have more money to lavish on her nursing program where she will then have the chance to meet bad guys that will reposition her waist shocked

And after the guy spends his savings training her as a registered nurse, she will become highqueen now accusing the guy of being a gold digger after her slavish income from working round the clock like soldier ant undecided

It is time for men all over the world to wake up and realise that ladies are selfish and only using men while forming I love you.

If not for financial need, material need and in fact money needs, majority of women won't marry any man!

Majority of ladies go into marriage just to escape from family poverty and sufferings which is not bad to me though but my anger is when these ladies have the money more than the man, they become so arrogant, prideful and stingy.

Every man that comes their way becomes a robbery suspect after their peanut income lol.

Look at the case of Tiwa Savage and Teebillz, if it was Teebillz that had the money Tiwa has, Tiwa will be bubbling around town as the biggest wife and most loving wife just like Comedian AY, Akpororo, Basketmouth, Emoney, Psquare, etc wives.

Men really need to wake up, I am learning a lot from ladies, so are my friends and many other men cool

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by deebrownneymar: 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
Take away the money she'll realise she isn't in love and take off like a NASA jet.
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Toseenlove: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
Xaos:

Don't know why but there is this tiny voice in my head screaming Karashika. But that's none of my business.

Hehe Na person wey know na hin know.
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
franchasng:

1.) She didn't want the lavish wedding in order to avoid crowd coming to see her marry the guy she is not proud of. She wanted a lowkey wedding so the guys digging her secretly won't come there and spoil the show grin

2.) She wanted a low key wedding so the guy will have more money to lavish on her nursing program where she will then have the chance to meet bad guys that will reposition her waist shocked

And after the guy spends his savings training her as a registered nurse, she will become highqueen now accusing the guy of being a gold digger after her slavish income from working round the clock like soldier ant undecided

It is time for men all over the world to wake up and realise that ladies are selfish and only using men while forming I love you.

If not for financial need, material need and in fact money needs, majority of women won't marry any man!

Majority of ladies go into marriage just to escape from family poverty and sufferings which is not bad to me though but my anger is when these ladies have the money more than the man, they become so arrogant, prideful and stingy.

Every man that comes their way becomes a robbery suspect after their peanut income lol.

Look at the case of Tiwa Savage and Teebillz, if it was Teebillz that had the money Tiwa has, Tiwa will be bubbling around town as the biggest wife and most loving wife just like Comedian AY, Akpororo, Basketmouth, Emoney, Psquare, etc wives.

Men really need to wake up, I am learning a lot from ladies, so are my friends and many other men cool

We usually don't agree on anything because you are IPOB and you hate yorubas, but on this comment you made, I totally agree with you and adopt your reasoning as mine. You are on some RED pill ish....My nigga!
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by franchasng: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

We usually don't agree on anything because you are IPOB and you hate yorubas, but on this comment you made, I totally agree with you and adopt your reasoning as mine. You are on some RED pill ish....My nigga!
hahahaha, bra I am not IPOB but I strongly support anything Igbo/Jewish and I support Biafra because my uncles and father and relatives and great Igbo men/women + great Akwa-Ibomites, Calabars, etc fought for us to have freedom, their heroes labor will never be let down.

Your people connived with devils to fight my people and your people don't ever show remorse for their atrocities against the great Igbo tribe during the civil war, that's my only anger with Yorubas angry

I love Yorubas individually because they are my Gs but when it comes to Nigerian national politics, I don't fancy Yorubas one bit because majority of them sell out even though not all but we have to generalise to drive a point u know.

So on an individual level, me and u na paddy....but when it comes to national politics and issues regarding my people's freedom, me and u na big enemy cos I don't joke with my Igbo people, the blessed tribe from God angry

Ehen back to topic of the day, women are born selfish, wicked and stingy, all men must understand this aspect of women in order to have a worry less life smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by EphraimBoat: 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
Xaos:

grin grin that same voice is in my head
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by jclassiq(m): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
C fool. U leave all d able bodid male in ur area n follow onye ngwuro

man, your moniker is damn hilarious bro.
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
crossfm:

Bros u jst said it all.girls are bad so are guys.am a living testimony to what you jst said.love is a gr8 thing.I pray he finds true love.
it's just about looking past appearances... smiley Lass lass we'll all be fine..
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by franchasng: 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Bra you know sometimes God will want to prove stubborn and strong hearted guys like us wrong, so He creates this scene of your cousin and his wife to try to make us repent, but then we log in on Nairaland or read news on punchng, or hear a brother share a story of his encounter with a Lady, and then the evil spirit in us returns back, its really a strong thing u know, its all good.

There must be an exception in every rule sha.

Expect less from ladies as a man, and in fact expect less from people in general and u will never be disappointed in life, that's the key to living a fulfilling life as a man cool
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
yemiosinbajo:

What is your cousin's diagnosis? Why is he in a wheelchair?
he had polio as a baby which resulted in the loss of the use of his legs. He's been without the use of his legs all his life. I remember as kids we used to play chase games and we'll let him win cos it made him feel good.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by mechanics(m): 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
Nice, most slay queens won't toe that line.
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by mechanics(m): 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
[quote author=mechanics post=72540171]Nice, most slay queens won't try such.
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Babysho(m): 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
Xaos:

1. She kicked against a lavish wedding because she didn't want her friends to see her wedding a cripple. It's common sense.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
franchasng:
Bra you know sometimes God will want to prove stubborn and strong hearted guys like us wrong, so He creates this scene of your cousin and his wife to try to make us repent, but then we log in on Nairaland or read news on punchng, or hear a brother share a story of his encounter with a Lady, and then the evil spirit in us returns back, its really a strong thing u know, its all good.

There must be an exception in every rule sha.

Expect less from ladies as a man, and in fact expect less from people in general and u will never be disappointed in life, that's the key to living a fulfilling life as a man cool
the Chinese say life is made up of good and bad. Everything you see no matter how good has a little bad and anything no matter how bad has a bit of good. They call it yinyang characterized by a circle divided in two colors, white and black with a tiny dot of the opposite color in each coloured side of the circle. As humans, we just love to generalize especially if sth we've tried before didn't work at first. In the end, we'll all be alright.
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by mechanics(m): 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
Nice, most slay queens won't try such.
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by highqueen(f): 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
franchasng:

Lol.
I beg to differ please.tongue
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by mablie(m): 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
franchasng:

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
franchasng:
hahahaha, bra I am not IPOB but I strongly support anything Igbo/Jewish and I support Biafra because my uncles and father and relatives and great Igbo men/women + great Akwa-Ibomites, Calabars, etc fought for us to have freedom, their heroes labor will never be let down.

Your people connived with devils to fight my people and your people don't ever show remorse for their atrocities against the great Igbo tribe during the civil war, that's my only anger with Yorubas angry

I love Yorubas individually because they are my Gs but when it comes to Nigerian national politics, I don't fancy Yorubas one bit because majority of them sell out even though not all but we have to generalise to drive a point u know.

So on an individual level, me and u na paddy....but when it comes to national politics and issues regarding my people's freedom, me and u na big enemy cos I don't joke with my Igbo people, the blessed tribe from God angry

Ehen back to topic of the day, women are born selfish, wicked and stingy, all men must understand this aspect of women in order to have a worry less life smiley

On the issue of politics, we disagree to agree in a constructive manner. As long as we engage ourselves through meaningful and constructive discourse, we shall both achieve our disparate objectives as nation states co-existing in the Nigerian political space. All the hate and insults really ends here as Igbos and Yorubas drink and chop life together offline.

As for the issue of women, they need to be understood and dealt with on the basis of their hypergamy. Attraction is not rational for women and most men are oblivious. Me I don tire for their matter but I am still trying to understand them better. But one fact is inalienable about women: they love money and comfort no matter how ugly they are and they don't really like men. They only love their children.

A man must work hard to be a able to maintain a relationship or marriage. That is the way it is the world over. May God continue to help we men, especially Nigerian men. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
he had polio as a baby which resulted in the loss of the use of his legs. He's been without the use of his legs all his life. I remember as kids we used to play chase games and we'll let him win cos it made him feel good.

Eeyaaa cry

So happy to learn he's happily married.
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by yemiosinbajo: 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Ok, Polio is a much better condition than the one in this article. It's a spinal injury so they are different.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them / Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex / Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.