Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,832 members, 7,889,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:56 PM

Maternity Photos Of Three Pregnant Sisters Trends Online - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Maternity Photos Of Three Pregnant Sisters Trends Online (663 Views)

TVC And P&G Donate Baby Diapers To Ayinke House Maternity Hospital, Lagos / Kawu Muhammed Builds 13-Bed Maternity/Clinic In Jos / Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maternity Photos Of Three Pregnant Sisters Trends Online by princeemmma(m): 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
Photos making the rounds on the social media shows the beautiful maternity photoshoot of 3 sisters.

These beautiful and biological sisters are all expecting their babies at the same time.

One of the pregnant sisters, Chika who shared the photos on Instagram wrote;

If you know me, you know I love my sisters to the next universe and back. I’ve literally shared everything with them (clothes, teachers, parents, food etc) I’m now sharing this crazy journey to motherhood. Gods timing is just miraculous. I could not have dreamt it like this.

http://www.brainnewsradio.com/maternity-photos-of-three-pregnant-sisters-trends-online/

Re: Maternity Photos Of Three Pregnant Sisters Trends Online by SEGLIZ: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: Maternity Photos Of Three Pregnant Sisters Trends Online by mamatwiny(f): 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Maternity Photos Of Three Pregnant Sisters Trends Online by graciamore(f): 11:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
Amazingly beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Mass Medical Mission Launches ‘health Education On The Go!’ / Chinese Meridian Massage Centre In Lagos / Itchy Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.