Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,146 members, 7,943,111 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:11 AM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 (57716 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by chamotex(m): 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2010
debosky:

Chamokazzie is looking good so far in this league oh. . . .I must rise up too. grin grin

Debosky, I miss you at the top. grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by debosky(m): 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2010
chamotex:

Get away from me (but definitely NOT behind me) you Gaylord. tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by dayokanu(m): 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2010
chamotex:

You mean Debo normally stays on top Gaylord?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by tkb417(m): 8:54am On Aug 25, 2010
debosky:

As I defeated the lion and the bear I will also feed your head to the dogs thou Goliath!! grin grin
i need some bible verses too to surmount oppositions

who knows which of my team members will suffer another 6-0 humiliation

as it is, the Lord is my sheppered cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by nateevs(m): 9:53am On Aug 25, 2010
Just picked my team.
Boyz already racked up like 100 some points. . .
Can I still win this?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by U1(m): 10:11am On Aug 25, 2010
Please I need the code too. How do I get it? Because I didn't know there is a functioning PM system here on NL.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by yousouph(m): 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2010
@nateevs. Last season i joined at game week 3 and i landed at wrong end of the table. Except with miracle u can move up
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by mykali(m): 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2010
hey!!! guys

what's wrong with these FPL guys? sad
i thought we iz supposed to have two wildcards for this season
some of y'all have used yours. . . .and now when i decided to use mine . . .i cant find it

i am not happy in any . . .sense of that word . . . angry angry angry
they better provide that 2nd wildcard or deduct some points from the previous users angry
or i'll be calling me lawyers angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by chamotex(m): 6:43am On Aug 26, 2010
mykali:

hey!!! guys

what's wrong with these FPL guys? sad
i thought we iz supposed to have two wildcards for this season
some of y'all have used yours. . . .and now when i decided to use mine . . .i cant find it

i am not happy in any . . .sense of that word . . . angry angry angry
they better provide that 2nd wildcard or deduct some points from the previous users angry
or i'll be calling me lawyers angry

You cant find it?
Check your pocket. grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by U1(m): 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2010
@ Mykali

The second wildcard would be available in January. Check FAQs>Transfers for details. By the way, I'm just getting to know what wildcard is; I didn't use mine for last season. sad
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by mykali(m): 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2010
U1:

@ Mykali

The second wildcard would be available in January. Check FAQs>Transfers for details. By the way, I'm just getting to know what wildcard is; I didn't use mine for last season. sad

thanks man . . .you just saved the asses of those FPL punks from getting sued

chamotex:

You cant find it?
Check your pocket. grin grin
i can see that you'z making fun bcuz you'z looking cozy on the table
just be happy while it lasts
we all know who was first from behind last season grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by U1(m): 9:47am On Aug 27, 2010
Will someone please supply me the code to league to this email address: poppamovic [at] yahoo.co.uk ?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by Bawses(m): 11:25am On Aug 27, 2010
Yo! Eldee pass on the code to me too Bruv, seems am missing out.

U1:

Will someone please supply me the code to league to this email address: poppamovic [at] yahoo.co.uk ?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by eddiebomba(m): 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2010
Hi guys; hey, seems i've been missing out - i do humbly request to join the fantasy premier league, m'lord
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by mukina2: 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2010
eddiebomba:

Hi guys; hey, seems i've been missing out - i do humbly request to join the fantasy premier league, m'lord
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by ritchboy(m): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2010
Hell's kitchen am playing you next grin

see ur teeth cheesy!

anyway, i don vex use wildcard so u really dont wanna be playing me this week cool cool, i know you don't tongue tongue

or do you?? uhhmmmm, I DIDN'T THINK SO! grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by mukina2: 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2010
I am playing you grin grin grin

i am yet to use my wild card, no changes to my team yet grin grin

just nor use hell kitchen magic on my players sha angry tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by debosky(m): 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2010
May DD and Malouda be injured/not score this weekend. . . .I need all the help I can get to defeat MEND FC.  tongue

Chamakazzie (not the gaylord) must score a hatrick.  tongue tongue

@ Muki You got mail. cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by Borat1: 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2010
I just took a hard long look at my opponents team (v3), and cant help but marvel at his acute managerial ineptitude. . .imagine tevez tucked away in a quiet cozy corner at the end of his substitutes bench. . .

By The way who is AvantGuard?
A Fat Wad of Greenbacks await you if you can defeat my greatest rival and sworn enemy, MEND FC angry

Lastly whoever wants to use his wildcard should do so NOW or forget it. Why?
Because at the rate Bale and Drogba are going, you may never be able to buy them back and still present a strong team

NUFF SAID

Underacheivers FC: Projected Winners of the NAIRALAND FANTASY PREMIER LEAGUE 2010/2011 cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by v3: 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2010
~Borat~:

I just took a hard long look at my opponents team (v3), and cant help but marvel at his acute managerial ineptitude. . .imagine tevez tucked away in a quiet cozy corner at the end of his substitutes bench. . .
You've got the wrong team Jose. . look harder grin grin
Tevez on the bench? Not a chance in hell tongue
Don't worry, i won't rub your face too deep in the poo tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by mukina2: 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2010
hell's kitchen you dey mara grin grin

thanks moderavizzle tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by ritchboy(m): 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2010
mukina2:

hell's kitchen you dey mara grin grin

thanks moderavizzle tongue

what did i did? grin

wait oo, where has my post migrated to?
is it now illegal to post pics of Muki's eligible suitors/heartthrobs?? angry angry

I demand an explanation angry angry angry angry angry

but seriously Muki, who be dat grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by chamotex(m): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2010
[center][size=19pt]MOBUTU: "I'M NOT INTERESTED IN DROGBA"[/size][/center]

Talented manager of the Chamokazzie Gaylords, Mr. Mobutu Sese Seko has revealed today that he is not interested in signing prolific striker Didier Drogba. There had been speculation that Mr. Mobutu will reshuffle his team to get Drogba on board in order to increase his team's points tally, but Mobutu revealed "Drogba has been in great form this season but I'm very happy with my team".

"I'm aware other managers in the league are looking to sign Drogba but I will not follow the crowd. I'm a leader not a follower" said Mr Mobutu Sese Seko.

With the transfer window for this week closing at 11.30am on Saturday morning, we will see whether Mr. Mobutu Sese Seko will make a last minute scoop for the in-form striker.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by mukina2: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2010
ritchboy:

what did i did? grin

wait oo, where has my post migrated to?
is it now illegal to post pics of Muki's eligible suitors/heartthrobs??  angry angry

I demand an explanation angry angry angry angry angry

but seriously Muki, who be dat grin grin
my husband wink  grin grin
i don comot am, make you nor send boys to kidnap am tongue
the mod deleted it, its illegal to post pics without people's approval angry tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by dayokanu(m): 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2010
Who is the unlucky fellow playing against Wolfgang Kaiser this week?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by Ibime(m): 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2010
[center]Tamuno Ibime: Mobutu SeSe SeKo is preparing for failure[/center]

Amanyanabo Ado IX, Tamuno Ibime aka Egberipapa, the Waridabo of MEND FC has come out in staunch support of his striker Didier Drogba after criticism from Mobutu SeSe SeKo of the Gaylords fraternity. According to Ibime, Didier Drogba is pure fantasy gold and any manager without Drogba in his team is setting himself up for failure. As empirical evidence, Ibime pointed to Feasy1, a Fantasy League featherweight who stole a march on his competitors by captaining Drogba in Gameweek 1. According to Ibime, "Feasy1 is a nobody. Unfortunately, we were led to believe that Drogba was an injury doubt for Gameweek 1 and we all dropped him from our respective teams. Feasy1 had by luck or circumstance, included Drogba in his team, and that was the sole reason for Feasy1's dominance in Gameweek 1."

Tamuno Ibime stressed that he was not out to belittle Feasy1 but to stress the importance of Didier Drogba in fantasy football. Ibime hopes that Mobutu SeSe SeKo will find a way to accomodate Drogba in the team as he values SeSe SeKo's company at the top of the table. To quote Ibime's colloquial ebonics in its unedited form, "Its hella lonely at the top."
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by ritchboy(m): 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2010
mukina2:

my husband wink  grin grin
i don comot am, make you nor send boys to kidnap am tongue
the mod deleted it, its illegal to post pics without people's approval angry tongue

Sharrrrrrrrrrraappp! grin grin
ok, i hereby officially ask ur approval to post the pic of ***scratches head***, hang on, who is dat i am now sawing in ya profile pic? sis? aunt? cousin? grand-daughter? grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by mukina2: 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2010
ritchboy:

Sharrrrrrrrrrraappp! grin grin
ok, i hereby officially ask your approval to post the pic of ***scratches head***, hang on, who is dat i am now sawing in ya profile pic? sis? aunt? cousin? grand-daughter? grin grin grin
no post nothing here oh angry grin grin
thats my great grand -daughter, unfortunately she is happily married now grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by Ibime(m): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2010
mukina2:

thats my great grand -daughter, unfortunately she is happily married now grin grin

hmmmmm. . . . .
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by mukina2: 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2010
Ibime:

hmmmmm. . . . .
hmm wetin? grin

Hell's kitchen stop spying on my profile jor angry am removing all pics till you stop checking my profile tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by mykali(m): 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2010
F.C KALIZMATIK GUNS FOR TOP 10 SPOT IN GAME WEEK 3

Following a dismal performance in the first Gameweek and a significant improvement in Gameweek 2 which saw his team move from 38th spot to 25th spot in the League table, Sir Jose Mykali, manager of F.C KalizMatik, also known as ''The Special One'' among the FPL bigwigs, has said that he will be gunning for a top ten spot in Gameweek 3.

''We had an awful first week, but our second week saw us topple some opponents to climb 13 places higher. I expect us to continue in this fine form and reach the top ten spot this week. We have the players to achieve that aim, and stay there'' says The Special One

F.C KalizMatik boasts of World Class players in the likes of Tevez, Gareth Bale and Paul Scholes to mention only a few from a star studded team. So when Sir Jose Mykali makes such statements, we know he isn't speaking through his nose.

When asked about the surprise teams this Season has to offer, he says ''It's still too early to say, but Feasy1 had a lot of luck on his side in Gameweek 1, but he is a Newbie, and like all Newbies, his luck will finally run out and his experience will be called upon . . .too bad he doesn't have any''

Words of a man who is looking for trouble, we think.

Sarah O'Connor
FPL News Live
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 by chamotex(m): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2010
Ibime:

[center]Tamuno Ibime: Mobutu SeSe SeKo is preparing for failure[/center]

Tamuno Ibime stressed that he was not out to belittle Feasy1 but to stress the importance of Didier Drogba in fantasy football. Ibime hopes that Mobutu SeSe SeKo will find a way to accomodate Drogba in the team as he values SeSe SeKo's company at the top of the table. To quote Ibime's colloquial ebonics in its unedited form, "Its hella lonely at the top."

Awwww cheesy cheesy cheesy

mykali:

F.C KALIZMATIK GUNS FOR TOP 10 SPOT IN GAME WEEK 3

F.C KalizMatik boasts of World Class players in the likes of Tevez, Gareth Bale and Paul Scholes to mention only a few from a star studded team. So when Sir Jose Mykali makes such statements, we know he isn't speaking through his nose.

. . . . but through his arse tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (85) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 7th December 2019 / Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 / Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.