Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,968 members, 7,890,188 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:43 AM

My Boyfriend Knows I Am A Virgin But He Is Not Romantic. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Knows I Am A Virgin But He Is Not Romantic. (4507 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Girlfriend Is Not Romantic..see What She Did!! Viewer Discretion / Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Knows I Am A Virgin But He Is Not Romantic. by SALady(f): 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2010
Rock_oil:

Wetin the Hungry YOU,

HHAHHAHAHHAA! That's if this means what I think it means. HHAHHHAHAHA!
Re: My Boyfriend Knows I Am A Virgin But He Is Not Romantic. by Rockoil(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2010
SA Lady:

[/b]
HHAHHAHAHHAA! That's if this means what I think it means. HHAHHHAHAHA!
The babe is THIRSTY n HUNGRY, na she know d kind water wee she need to use quench her taste.
Re: My Boyfriend Knows I Am A Virgin But He Is Not Romantic. by krandelly: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2010
@ bizmoqul, thanks.
But a little fun wont hurt without getting down to the real biz

@naija-sis . Na beef , na wetin cool down. A girl's gotto know wat to do n wer she stands. Assist n dont resist
Re: My Boyfriend Knows I Am A Virgin But He Is Not Romantic. by blank(f): 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2010
@ poster, if that is what u want, then self service n leave d bobo alone.
Guys do not like starting what cant be finished.
If u can not handle it, quit the relationship.
Re: My Boyfriend Knows I Am A Virgin But He Is Not Romantic. by Omolola1(f): 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2010
@ poster,

talk to him and find out why he is not being romantic with yoU! cool

@ all, being romantic is not just about sex and sex alone! little little things could make a girl go gaga wink
Re: My Boyfriend Knows I Am A Virgin But He Is Not Romantic. by deniyor: 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2010
why can't the poster just come out straight and tell the guy "mess ME NOW"

Case dismissed. Instead she comes to nl to complain her smart (maybe not so smart) bf is avoiding blue balls! Useless!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Knows I Am A Virgin But He Is Not Romantic. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2010
poster i know what your boyfriend is doing, and if i am in his position i would do the same, virgins are kind of complicated and if he starts touching you now both of you will feel the urge and when the process starts i can tell you its complicated, have you ever tried disvirgining a girl before, man is very tasking. maybe thats why he is avoiding you, from what you are saying you want it but he has tried the task before and he doesnt think he can go through it again just like me. and let me tell you he is getting kitty somewhere else to balance the equation. FACT
Re: My Boyfriend Knows I Am A Virgin But He Is Not Romantic. by teelomo: 2:45pm On Apr 06, 2012
Your boyfriend is nt romantic? Are u romantic urself? If u are romantic then u can help him out, u knw? Are u ready to lose ur virginity? If yes tell him am sure he knw d best way to handle u and hold u with care, he is nt romantic maybe because u are a virgin and doesn't want to hurt u, he might be d type dat cannot control his emotions easily and u might end up losing ur virginity in a way dat will hurt u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him / My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me / White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.