Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,790 members, 7,875,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother (369 Views)

Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Tiktok And Ends Up In Marriage / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother by rhonard(m): 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
A Nigerian man who has been in 14 failed relationships, has found love again with a single mother who according to him is 19 years older than him.
Sharing his story on Twitter, the Nigerian man disclosed that though his girlfriend who is single mother is not from a wealthy background, however she is better than every girl he has been with in the past.

He wrote;

A guy of 25 years old, in love with a 35 year old divorcee, not much of a beauty but hard working, isn’t that what guys should be exploring? instead of chasing teenage/early 20 year old beautiful girls who just care about the luxury and not true love

I had exactly 14 failed relationships, and rich girls, middle class girls, beautiful, ugly, yorubas, igbos, edos, hausas and fulanis, but all of my age rate. And the longest relationship was a year and a half and shortest was 3 weeks.

But now, to all my crushers, and friends and family, I have been dating a lady over 4 months now and for the first time #IFoundLove to a baby mama, 19 years older than me, not from a wealthy background but better than any girl i ever come across

https://gistmore.com/14-failed-relationships-nigerian-man-finds-love-single-mother

(1) (Reply)

"Fear Of Failure Is Limiting My Sucess Level" / Its The Weekend!!!! See This. / Bae I Know I Have Wronged You, Am Sorry, I Love You So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.