Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,114 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:18 AM

Rider/hirer Of Keke Napep On Hire Purchase Needed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rider/hirer Of Keke Napep On Hire Purchase Needed (469 Views)

Fan, Woofer, Mounted Ipad In A Keke Napep In Surulere, Lagos / Keke Napep Driver Slammed On The Road For Driving On A Wrong Lane In Lekki (Pix) / Keke Rider Gets N400K Reward For Returning Lost N300K In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rider/hirer Of Keke Napep On Hire Purchase Needed by nicestlady: 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
I'm planning to go into the keke napep business. As anyone who has been studying the business knows, a good rider/ hirer is key.

I'm purchasing a first grade used one which goes for between 250k - 350k and will like the hirer to be involved in the selection. I want a honest, hardworking and diligent person who is resident in the Ajah area of Lagos State. Preferably single and Hausa. Experienced and knowledgeable rider will also be preferred.

There will be a formal agreement between us. I will be requiring two sureties, one of which should be your landlord and an initial deposit of 10% of the cost of the keke. You will also be responsible for the fueling and maintenance/repairs of the keke.

I want double the amount invested to be paid back. Weekly remittances will be negotiated. I will not tolerate any stories whether real or fake. Charity seekers, look elsewhere. This is strictly business and not a charitable organization. The keke will be reclaimed in the event of any default in weekly payments irrespective of how much had been previously remitted.

Interested, serious minded people who meet the above criteria and can abide by the conditions should contact me through mail: nicestlady@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Nigeria / Kennybliss Biography / Woman Losses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.