Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,453 members, 7,904,679 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) (29940 Views)

Northern Governors Pay Ayade Christmas Visit, Talk Up National Unity / Dangote Pays Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos / Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) by uvie66: 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
The only thing that this man will remembered for is his God Fathersm and corruption especially in the transportation sector.
Re: Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) by Japsylee: 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
Rip Sir. Hope you gave your life to Jesus Christ!!!!!
Re: Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) by uvie66: 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
See the man's massive mansion. Na wa o. E no go better for PDP and looting.
comeooo who dey wash those curtains....
Re: Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) by uvie66: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
RIP to Chief Tony Anenih. He was a great and powerful man in his lifetime.
your father
Re: Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) by john633(m): 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
I call them the oil money governors PDP the wise party
Re: Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) by Cindy08: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
Selfy:
the world over bt Uzenema is the originality
okiewie aba
obphiooo bo ki dia ye?
Re: Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) by MrFixIt007: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
I just wonder what Obasanjo will be thinking now. Cos Aneni was same agemate wif him. Same era, same everything. Judgement has started with u already my fellow Statesman.
Re: Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) by MrFixIt007: 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
I just wonder what Obasanjo will be thinking now. Cos Aneni was same agemate wif him. Same era, same everything. Judgement has started with u already my fellow Statesman.

Re: Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) by GOFRONT(m): 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
I hope he didnt die with our yams
Re: Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) by gudofuck231: 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
OMOTOWO:
Next time,just title the story.. LIVING LOOTERS PAY CONDOLENCE TO THE DEMISED LOOTERS .

some men live long enough but no one hears their name, this man had a date with power and greatness, I the people he helped in live are so much that even obj himself warned Jonathan that he made more people then he himself who served as the former president,

anenih?
I know that name.
Re: Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) by Ikpangi: 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
iluvdonjazzy:
I don't know why we celebrate criminals in this country, abeg Nigeria don tire me I dey go Lagos.
Lagos the wosrt.okpe
Re: Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) by candygist: 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
Munaswa:
PDP all the way��

All the way to the crave
Re: Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) by Ikpangi: 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
Passing....no caping....�
Re: Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) by movetoca: 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
CilicMarin:
Wike and his awkward dressings...
Imagine coat ochicha in 2018?
Hahahaha. You have started again. Abge leave my governor alone.
Re: Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) by mbahdi(m): 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
CilicMarin:

hahahahaha.guy are u 4rm ebonyi state?ohaozara precizely?dat coat ochicha got me rolling.hahaha
Re: Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) by beresponsible(m): 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
pilarnig:
Tony anenni...
are you laughing? pure madness
Re: Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) by AmazingELixir: 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
lipsrsealed

Where's prof Ben Ayade of cross River state....that Gov is too close to Bubu for comfort ooh....hope the prof ain't planning on defecting..
Re: Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
omo imagine 5 governors paying a visit to your house
Re: Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) by AmazingELixir: 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
CilicMarin:

The cost of that suit will feed you for 6 months....
Re: Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
no matter ur wealth and riches and killing for power.....
one day be one day...
Re: Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) by ogbonti: 12:59am On Oct 31, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
RIP to Chief Tony Anenih. He was a great and powerful man in his lifetime.

This house and so many other vanities upon vanities he aquired with N300billion ($2.2billion, as of 2001 dollar exchange rate ) he was given by ex-President Obasanjo, while he was the Minister of Works and Housing (and PDP BOT chairman) to construct and rehabilitate federal roads in Nigeria, especially the Lagos-Ore-Benin road.... I hope his family will bury him with bloc stacks of US dollars and British pound sterling to bribe the termites from eating his body in the grave or to bribe all those whose lives were cut short due fatal accidents on the bad road he failed to repair, or even buy judgement to go to heaven and live in bliss after commiting much havoc on earth... May God's judgement be upon you, Iyasele of Esan Land, Adieu!
Re: Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) by Ericnrm(m): 1:18am On Oct 31, 2018
HE'S ALIVE
Re: Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) by seguno2: 2:06am On Oct 31, 2018
iluvdonjazzy:
I don't know why we celebrate criminals in this country, abeg Nigeria don tire me I dey go Lagos.

You be JJC?
You never hear Falana pikin sing: This is Nigeria. Everyone is a criminal?
Even sef our Oga at the top said that we are all fantastically corrupt. So
Re: Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) by wink2015(m): 4:27am On Oct 31, 2018
stephenduru:
PDP governors today paid condolence visit to late Chief Tony Anenih's family at his Abuja residence. The south south governors who paid the family a visit include Emmanuel Udom, Ifeanyi Okowa,Dickson and Nyesom Wike

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/pdp-governors-pay-condolence-visit-to.html

What happened to northern, south west, middle belt and south east governor.

Did n' t they go?

After all Late Chief Anthony Anenih was the former Pdp chairman during the last pdp administration.
Re: Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 31, 2018
Nyesom joystick dey show for dat pishure. If you know u know.. grin
Re: Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) by helinues: 6:27am On Oct 31, 2018
Na God go punish Wike's tailor.

Which kind trouser be this?
Re: Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) by Oju4190: 6:47am On Oct 31, 2018
Wicked doesn't know how to dress....If it were Ameachi that put on that coat,coat go hungry u to wear
Re: Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) by Oju4190: 6:55am On Oct 31, 2018
Wike carry prick sha
Re: Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) by tunary(m): 11:03am On Oct 31, 2018
Life is turn by turn
Re: Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
Tony Aninih, the former PDP BOT Chairman as an Edo man. He did a lot to help PDP hold on to power from 1999 till 2015. May his sould RIP.

Let's help you with the best asset acquisition decision. Acquire the right property (Lands &Houses) in your choice location without any omo-oniles or fraudulent agents. Acquire RIGHT and enjoy peace of mind.

Get in touch with us... Visit our Ikeja Office at 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street,, Medical Road (Off Awolowo Way) Ikeja.

Call us on +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. To Chat With Us DIRECTLY, Please Click on the WhatsApp link in our signature here just below.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Turnout For Mr Jollof’s Rally In Warri, Delta State (photos) / Children Were Eating Leftovers During An Event Where Ebonyi Launched An Airport / PDP Members Returning Their Cards In Katsina. (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.