Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,559 members, 7,888,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:22 PM

UNEMPLOYED ?? - "Use One Stone To Kill Two Birds" - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UNEMPLOYED ?? - "Use One Stone To Kill Two Birds" (781 Views)

3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider / Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) / The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNEMPLOYED ?? - "Use One Stone To Kill Two Birds" by Ffbt(m): 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hello Everyone!

Trust you are doing great.

Note :If you can read to the end i will show you how INFORMATION MARKETING(One Stone) CAN HELP YOU KILL TWO BIRDS(UNEMPLOYMENT/UNDER-EMPLOYMENT)

LOL

I've received messages from job seekers in Nigeria as regards few jobs and too many job applicants in the country.

You are right but the truth is that applicants are getting jobs everyday but in Nigeria you need to have patience to avoid frustration.

Meanwhile some graduates have resorted to starting a business but due to many reasons most businesses cannot survive the " hussle" after 3 years of operation except few.

Most people ask me questions like "Whats the way ?
I've been thoughtful about the answer to this::

My Answer :

Learning a highly-demanded "SKILL" is the solution. it could be in your niche or another niche.

A lot may be going through your mind as regards the best SKILL.

We have a lot of SKILLS and learning one could change your story and it can even be the solution to a company's problem .

I will always tell job seekers to learn many skills especially those that are relevant and those In high demand where you can make money on your own without working under anyone.�

�In 2018 the best skills are internet/online skills. I mean in your room you can connect with millions and give value and I'm sure you are already aware of this.

Meanwhile a lot of internet marketers promise heaven and earth but at the end they end up disappointing people.

Just like any other skill you need to spend time,resources,money etc but the internet connects you with more people.
��
Some persons are always like "I don't have money,time etc".......
----------------------------------
My advice for you is to learn "Information Marketing" because it is one SKILL you can learn spending little or even nothing.
I just finished a conversation with one of the biggest information marketers in Nigeria and he has released products on how to make money from selling information products.

Please Note:
Don't send me inbox about the products yet but I will like to teach you my personal experience as an information marketer for FREE.

: I believe most people will be interested but before you indicate interest you need to understand the foundation/concept before you start.

I have decided to teach interested individuals things they need to know for free before going global(From my personal experience)

It wouldn't be done here so as not to affect the activities/purpose of the group.
I've got limited SPACE for this Massive training on Whatsapp.

For Only Interested Members :

Chat Up 08135666117(Whatsapp Only) to book a spot before training starts.

OR:

Drop your Whatsapp contact in the comment section.

See you at the top .

Adeboye D. Vincent

Re: UNEMPLOYED ?? - "Use One Stone To Kill Two Birds" by HDT13(m): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
interested

1 Like

Re: UNEMPLOYED ?? - "Use One Stone To Kill Two Birds" by cash365(m): 11:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
Interested
Re: UNEMPLOYED ?? - "Use One Stone To Kill Two Birds" by youngsahito(m): 12:01am On Oct 31, 2018
interested 07068390578
Re: UNEMPLOYED ?? - "Use One Stone To Kill Two Birds" by kenesth96: 12:24am On Oct 31, 2018
zero eight one zero three zero zero two eight five five

am interested
Re: UNEMPLOYED ?? - "Use One Stone To Kill Two Birds" by joebases(m): 9:41am On Oct 31, 2018
Re: UNEMPLOYED ?? - "Use One Stone To Kill Two Birds" by Ffbt(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2018
Interested members will be added soon.
Thanks.
Re: UNEMPLOYED ?? - "Use One Stone To Kill Two Birds" by Felilad: 9:54am On Oct 31, 2018
Re: UNEMPLOYED ?? - "Use One Stone To Kill Two Birds" by ede1(m): 10:17am On Oct 31, 2018
0816****
Re: UNEMPLOYED ?? - "Use One Stone To Kill Two Birds" by rikatrina: 10:24am On Oct 31, 2018
Re: UNEMPLOYED ?? - "Use One Stone To Kill Two Birds" by echobazz: 10:27am On Oct 31, 2018
I'm interested

Re: UNEMPLOYED ?? - "Use One Stone To Kill Two Birds" by Ffbt(m): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2018
Hello everyone,
Remain updated because training starts soon.
For those that have dropped their whatsapp contacts,you have been added to the group.
Meanwhile those that still want to join can still drop their whatsapp contacts or chat up the group admin.
See you in the next training.
Re: UNEMPLOYED ?? - "Use One Stone To Kill Two Birds" by adekunleme(m): 8:39am On Nov 01, 2018
Re: UNEMPLOYED ?? - "Use One Stone To Kill Two Birds" by aysuprano(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Npower: An Open Letter From Rivers State Youths / Administrative Manager Needed. Job Vacancies. / Ikogwe International Limited Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.