Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,780 members, 7,969,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:45 AM

Man was angry the driver Who helped him was A Female - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man was angry the driver Who helped him was A Female (640 Views)

Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago / Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov / Young Kenyan Man Was Caught Having Sex With A Goat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man was angry the driver Who helped him was A Female by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
A Twitter user , Bimbo Olagunju , reported an incident which happened when she tried to play good Samaritan helping a man who was stranded and late for work.

" Offered a guy a ride from Yaba to Obalende this morning. Just as we're approaching Alagomeji, uncle asked me if he can drive. Said he's not comfortable being driven by a woman. I parked and told him to come and take the wheel. Once he got down, I just zoomed off. Arrant nonsense
"

" Funny thing is the guy is quite young. He can't be more than 25. How can someone that young have this sort of mentality? "

https://mobile.twitter.com/CallMeAbimbola/status/1057183951591297024

Re: Man was angry the driver Who helped him was A Female by babyfaceafrica: 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
twitter and lies..just to trend
Re: Man was angry the driver Who helped him was A Female by lilmax(m): 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
at Least before you make mouth you suppose get money....weak ass

he's the type that will live in a room with ten children and still not admit he's poor

1 Like

Re: Man was angry the driver Who helped him was A Female by Klinee: 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
The girl can lie!!
Re: Man was angry the driver Who helped him was A Female by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
If this story is true, then the guy is MAD.

If the story is false, then you are MAD.

Meanwhile, if you are a story lover, I found this interesting. Read My Big Girl Dream on the author's blog. See link to Chapter One below:

http://imayendsoonblog..com/2018/08/my-big-girl-dream-book-by-i-may-end-soon_31.html

Or download on okadabooks: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/my_big_girl_dream/19808

(1) (Reply)

Erotic: How I Had Sex With My Boyfriend Best-friend And I Think I Want More / [romance] His Lips Locked On Mine And I Loved It. / 2 Ways To Have A Good Sleep Every Night... Must Read For All!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.