Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Don't Know What To Get My Gf For Her Birthday. Ladies Any Help? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Know What To Get My Gf For Her Birthday. Ladies Any Help? (921 Views)

Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me / Man Get Slapped by his GF For Forgetting His Ring, After Kneeling to Propose(p / Can You Slap Your Pregnant Wife/gf For $500k? See Funny Reactions (2) (3) (4)

Don't Know What To Get My Gf For Her Birthday. Ladies Any Help? by Premiumwriter: 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
I have this wonderful girl, I'll like to give something nice to her during her birthday, but I'm really confused. Don't know what to buy for her.

Really I want it to be something small but weighty. If you know what I mean. Also something she can wear like a dress or an accessory.

But then that's my consideration, I'll like to get suggestions from you guys here especially the ladies, please what should I get for her?
Re: Don't Know What To Get My Gf For Her Birthday. Ladies Any Help? by IamD18: 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
Get her pant and bra
Re: Don't Know What To Get My Gf For Her Birthday. Ladies Any Help? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
1.get her money
2.get her money
3.get her money
4.continue getting her money grin
Re: Don't Know What To Get My Gf For Her Birthday. Ladies Any Help? by Premiumwriter: 10:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
IamD18:
Get her pant and bra
that was her first bday gift from me
Re: Don't Know What To Get My Gf For Her Birthday. Ladies Any Help? by samysmoothfresh: 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
Get her 10 set of orkirika pant and bra............they are cheaper, weighty and last longer

on a serious note tho, you know your bae more than we do and if you trully love her like you claim to, you'd know that one thing she'll really appreciate and love for you get her........

I'll recommend some gold (real gold) earrings or necklace sha
Re: Don't Know What To Get My Gf For Her Birthday. Ladies Any Help? by Premiumwriter: 10:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
1.get her money 2.get her money 3.get her money 4.continue getting her money grin
she doesn't like moni.
Ah swear grin grin

By seriously gimme ur suggestion
Re: Don't Know What To Get My Gf For Her Birthday. Ladies Any Help? by oshe111(m): 11:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
Get her a Deeldo
Re: Don't Know What To Get My Gf For Her Birthday. Ladies Any Help? by Premiumwriter: 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Get her 10 set of orkirika pant and bra............they are cheaper, weighty and last longer

on a serious note tho, you know your bae more than we do and if you trully love her like you claim to, you'd know that one thing she'll really appreciate and love for you get her........

I'll recommend some gold (real gold) earrings or necklace sha
okrika pant is weighty? grin

My plan is to get her some good sneakers, d one she currently have is a bit worn out. Bt I'm just not sure if she'll be happy with it.
Re: Don't Know What To Get My Gf For Her Birthday. Ladies Any Help? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
U can get her some bum shots or black tights as her birthday gift or maybe some couple of sexy lacy pantiescheesy.
Re: Don't Know What To Get My Gf For Her Birthday. Ladies Any Help? by Premiumwriter: 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
oshe111:
Get her a Deeldo
why not cucumber

Re: Don't Know What To Get My Gf For Her Birthday. Ladies Any Help? by phorget(m): 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
A nice car will do the magic.
Re: Don't Know What To Get My Gf For Her Birthday. Ladies Any Help? by oshe111(m): 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
Premiumwriter:
why not cucumber
If U know, why were u asking?
Re: Don't Know What To Get My Gf For Her Birthday. Ladies Any Help? by mimimile93: 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
Get her PVC.. 2019 is almost here.
Re: Don't Know What To Get My Gf For Her Birthday. Ladies Any Help? by jumpandpas(m): 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
Give her Amu Nwaamaikpe
Re: Don't Know What To Get My Gf For Her Birthday. Ladies Any Help? by Premiumwriter: 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
lefulefu:
U can get her some bum shots or black tights as her birthday gift or maybe some couple of sexy lacy pantiescheesy.

bum shots?

Sure say her size go dey market

She slim well well o
Re: Don't Know What To Get My Gf For Her Birthday. Ladies Any Help? by Premiumwriter: 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
phorget:
A nice car will do the magic.
please give reasonable and attainable suggestions grin
Re: Don't Know What To Get My Gf For Her Birthday. Ladies Any Help? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
Premiumwriter:

bum shots?

Sure say her size go dey market

She slim well well o
see dis guycheesy... Wetin u dey yarncheesy. There are bumshots for all sizes of ladies..be they lepa or orobocheesy. Jus let d lady know wey u wan buy d bumshot frm dat ur babe is very lepacheesy. She go carry u enter d section of d boutique that houses bumshot for lepa chickscheesy.
Re: Don't Know What To Get My Gf For Her Birthday. Ladies Any Help? by samysmoothfresh: 11:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
Premiumwriter:
okrika pant is weighty? grin

My plan is to get her some good sneakers, d one she currently have is a bit worn out. Bt I'm just not sure if she'll be happy with it.

she has a pair of worn out sneakers, but wouldnt throw them away which only indicates she loves her sneakers.................so how the fvck are you not sure she'd be happy with it? shocked

dude get her a pair or two pairs of sneakers jareh and see how she covers your face with "kisses of appreciation" for a week non-stop
Re: Don't Know What To Get My Gf For Her Birthday. Ladies Any Help? by 2dice01: 12:42am On Oct 31, 2018
Worry no more Mate

Get her something as cool as this grin cheesy

Re: Don't Know What To Get My Gf For Her Birthday. Ladies Any Help? by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:05am On Oct 31, 2018
Premiumwriter:
I have this wonderful girl, I'll like to give something nice to her during her birthday, but I'm really confused. Don't know what to buy for her.

Really I want it to be something small but weighty. If you know what I mean. Also something she can wear like a dress or an accessory.

But then that's my consideration, I'll like to get suggestions from you guys here especially the ladies, please what should I get for her?

Contact @thegiftsvendor on Instagram. They've got wonderful birthday packages and they could plan a surprise delivery for bae. They are quite affordable, too. You could get something packaged and delivered for as little as 5k.

How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange Market. / Top 10: What Women Requires From Men. / What Would You Have Done?