Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,889 members, 7,886,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 09:30 AM

How Much Is Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today Black Market {october 2018} - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Is Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today Black Market {october 2018} (2072 Views)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today / How Much Is Dollar To Naira Rate Today (black Market) / How Much Is Cefa To Naira Exchange Rate Today Black Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today Black Market {october 2018} by Drealtalker: 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
Find out how much is dollar to naira exchange rate today black market & and official CBN rates for the month of October 2018.
Dollar to Naira rate ( Updated today )

Official CBN Rates: 305.65 =>$1.

Black Market Price Of Dollar To Naira

N360 – Buy per $1

N362 – Sell per $1

The above figures or rates as we would tern it is quite discouraging I would say and it now has caused buying more for lesser value and it this post I would identify some of the causes of that.

There is no doubt that Nigeria is currently facing an ecinoeco crisis with the high dollar rate compared to the dropping of the naira. Rise of unemployment, poverty and families living homeless some can barely have two square meals a day.

Some of these are owned to leadership failure and over dependent on foreign exchange for years, with high rate of importation and low rate of exportation.

Some Of The Major Reasons For High Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today Black Market.

The rate of dollar to naira is quite high we’ve known but what are the causes and what can we do to stop this.
We would be looking at some of the major causes of the rise of the dollar to the fall of the naira this month.
CORRUPTION ON THE HIGH RISE
THE HIGH RISE OF IMPORTATION
Solutions To The Fall Of The Naira And Rise Of The Dollar.
Detailed solutions can be found this link here
DIVERSIFICATION OF THE NATION ECONOMY.
Nigeria has been operating on a single economy of oil for decades and this has decreased the Naira value because of the recent fall in the oil prices, so the solution needed is to diversify the economy into things like agriculture, health, manufacturing and so on.

And I think alot has to be done for our currency or else we as giant of Africa might become the dwarf like Zimbabwe currency.
See more of this article and even more on the Article source.
ARTICLE SOURCE

Re: How Much Is Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today Black Market {october 2018} by bt2017(m): 2:05am On Oct 31, 2018
I can pay the US dollar to your customers from China at the exchange rate of 358NGN.

(1) (Reply)

Sport Trading Solutions For Smart and Wise And Profitable Punters. / I Want To Invest 100k / Where Can I Get Wood Pellets In Nigeria For Export ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.