Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,909 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:51 AM

Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys (2305 Views)

Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did / I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today / Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys by mrblessed(m): 11:43am On Oct 31, 2018
Astrosmart:
You guys need to chill and give the ladies a break, stop calling them names like ashawo ,olosho..

You guys need to have some sense and be civil
I think you are merely playing to the gallery. People with unpleasant attitude will always have a way to display what they possess --- whether female or male. It is also true that few guys have sometimes crossed the line of decency in conduct and speech. However, I disagree with you when you focus one gender alone, as if there is gender war on nairaland. I have seen ladies tear each other apart with the most uncouth words, even more meaner than the words used by some guys here. So, we should advocate for good conduct and eliminate foul and uncomplimentary remarks.

1 Like

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys by jesmond3945: 11:49am On Oct 31, 2018
Op you need to download inmessenger or you visit the ashewo thread in the sexuality section, if you are a lady you will pray for surgery to become a man.

1 Like

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 31, 2018
Amakavula:
Nothing special, but ' most' Nairaland men just lack confidence and are painfully awkward. Ever attended the get together party? watching them made me weep for the men, they are only good at throwing Insults, zero area presence.

You are also painfully awkward. Be honest.
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys by Biglittlelois(f): 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2018
It's like a ritual to them, if they dont insult at least one female on here, they wont be fulfilled in life!!!

1 Like

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys by samysmoothfresh: 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
Biglittlelois:
It's like a ritual to them, if they dont insult at least one female on here, they wont be fulfilled in life!!!

shut up

1 Like

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys by sarcasticdude(m): 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
NA MAD PEOPLE FULL THIS THREAD I SWEAR

cheesy

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys by sarcasticdude(m): 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
NA MAD PEOPLE FULL THIS THREAD I SWEAR
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys by adeniyi3971(m): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
We nairaland guys say no to this... Why not call a spade a spade
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 1:49am On Nov 01, 2018
This thread is crazy.. I don laff taya grin
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys by Olatunji1929: 6:41am On Nov 01, 2018
Please stop all these nonsense joor who no know say 80% of 9ja ladies are olosho 75% of guys are bad boy tout bet9ja customers weed smokers drunkard Bleep boys 9ja is just a shithole country niggas and ladies in this country are bullcrap

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. / Curvy Model Symba Poses Topless In New Racy Photo / She Already Has A Long Distant Boyfriend, Should I Still Date Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.