Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,118 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:46 PM

A Guy Lost His Job And Contemplating Suicide - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Guy Lost His Job And Contemplating Suicide (556 Views)

An Accountant Lost His Job, See Why? / My Fiancé Just Lost His Job / I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Lost His Job And Contemplating Suicide by shittubakare: 11:34am On Oct 31, 2018
A guy lost his job because he couldn’t communicate in simple English to a client while copying his boss in the email.

Very sad!

Re: A Guy Lost His Job And Contemplating Suicide by okomile(f): 11:42am On Oct 31, 2018
It is well.

Better start selling little things to make ends meet.
No job anywhere in this country.

Killing yourself is not the solution.

Nobody knows tomr. We all go thru unavoidable situations at one time in our lives.

Pele
Re: A Guy Lost His Job And Contemplating Suicide by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 01, 2018
False news
Re: A Guy Lost His Job And Contemplating Suicide by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:12am On Nov 01, 2018
Is sucide the next option. You die work continue. Don't try to comit sucide God have sometin. Good for you. cool
Re: A Guy Lost His Job And Contemplating Suicide by affable4(m): 6:26am On Nov 01, 2018
It is 'truely' well.

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Nigerian HR Managers/recruiters. / Machine Operator Needed ( Bottle Blowing Machine) / Drivers Nigeria Riders Recruitment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.