Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,903 members, 7,872,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

Shut Your Mouth, Stop Behaving Like A Cry-baby - Fayose Fires Shots To Ekiti CJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shut Your Mouth, Stop Behaving Like A Cry-baby - Fayose Fires Shots To Ekiti CJ (23471 Views)

Tinubu Fires Shots At Obi, Holds Anambra And Calabar Rally In One Day (Photos) / “Haters Can Hug Transformer” Fayose Fires Back At Lauretta Onochie / “Tell Them That I’m Not Godswill Akpabio” – Fayose Fires EFCC, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shut Your Mouth, Stop Behaving Like A Cry-baby - Fayose Fires Shots To Ekiti CJ by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 01, 2018
famousroland:
Welcome to the month of November everyone, May the Good Lord Provide all our needs in Jesus Name, Amen....Happy New Month
Jesus!
I didn't realize we are in November till I saw your post. I even wrote 31 on a document this morning
Re: Shut Your Mouth, Stop Behaving Like A Cry-baby - Fayose Fires Shots To Ekiti CJ by joys0905: 8:08am On Nov 01, 2018
it's really difficult to understand politics, we must concentrate on our healthand stay happy
Re: Shut Your Mouth, Stop Behaving Like A Cry-baby - Fayose Fires Shots To Ekiti CJ by Daboomb: 8:11am On Nov 01, 2018
It is only in Nigeria that a common thug who could not even finish OND.... will tell the Chief Judge of a whole state to ShutUp!
This same He-Goat slapped a Judge when he was governor and was power-drunk!

This Fayose is fouling the air with his wildness and l seriously think something hard should be done about him.
His next crying with Neck brace will be worse thanthe first one

I just hope his case will come before this same judge he told to shupt up..... then we will know who is who
Re: Shut Your Mouth, Stop Behaving Like A Cry-baby - Fayose Fires Shots To Ekiti CJ by Gaddafih001(m): 8:12am On Nov 01, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
grin

Fayose spent his days fighting against EKHA members, civil servants and Ekiti indigenes. Irrespective of his party, he performed poorly for a State that has a lot of learned people.

I remember my Dad's friend who was EKHA Deputy Speaker, who, with his colleagues, suffered in the hands of Fayose.

So because your fathers friend suffered in the hands of Fayose,he automatically becomes eviL?
Re: Shut Your Mouth, Stop Behaving Like A Cry-baby - Fayose Fires Shots To Ekiti CJ by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 01, 2018
Gaddafih001:

So because your fathers friend suffered in the hands of Fayose,he automatically becomes eviL?

Ekiti people at large suffered in his hands. #kpomogomina
Re: Shut Your Mouth, Stop Behaving Like A Cry-baby - Fayose Fires Shots To Ekiti CJ by israelmao(m): 8:13am On Nov 01, 2018
The fearless,Buhari's fear and commotion.The sage that the simpleton call "stupid".You remain my G.
Re: Shut Your Mouth, Stop Behaving Like A Cry-baby - Fayose Fires Shots To Ekiti CJ by dotunbidemi: 8:13am On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Shut Your Mouth, Stop Behaving Like A Cry-baby - Fayose Fires Shots To Ekiti CJ by kareemkamil(m): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Shut Your Mouth, Stop Behaving Like A Cry-baby - Fayose Fires Shots To Ekiti CJ by hush15: 8:17am On Nov 01, 2018
4601CE:
Can you imagine this stupid Fayose

na, i cant but i can imagine that foolish Justice who out of nowhere found his voice when he could have been bold to express his discontent as at the time od the project. The edifice is more than ok. He should learn to appreciate good things else he remains a fool
Re: Shut Your Mouth, Stop Behaving Like A Cry-baby - Fayose Fires Shots To Ekiti CJ by PedroNascimento: 8:22am On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Shut Your Mouth, Stop Behaving Like A Cry-baby - Fayose Fires Shots To Ekiti CJ by abbasajao(m): 8:27am On Nov 01, 2018
Mistadora01:
Like for atiku share for lifeless pelsin
It has now cleared to us that the winner of this your likes and share election is always the real loser in actual election. Case studies are ekiti and osun
Re: Shut Your Mouth, Stop Behaving Like A Cry-baby - Fayose Fires Shots To Ekiti CJ by Codes151(m): 8:28am On Nov 01, 2018
BreakfAst on my mind o
Re: Shut Your Mouth, Stop Behaving Like A Cry-baby - Fayose Fires Shots To Ekiti CJ by poiZon: 8:28am On Nov 01, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
grin

Fayose spent his days fighting against EKHA members, civil servants and Ekiti indigenes. Irrespective of his party, he performed poorly for a State that has a lot of learned people.

how much do those acclaimed 'learned people' contribute to the state as revenue?

Nothing.

infact the touts in motor parks contribute meaningfully to the state purse than these learned people.

what is so bad abt the edifice abeg?
Re: Shut Your Mouth, Stop Behaving Like A Cry-baby - Fayose Fires Shots To Ekiti CJ by yavahoxeze: 8:32am On Nov 01, 2018
what is this one saying again
Re: Shut Your Mouth, Stop Behaving Like A Cry-baby - Fayose Fires Shots To Ekiti CJ by Xisnin(m): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2018
Hotfreezer:
Fayose is frustrated and finished. All those political misfits who pushed him to his ruin have abandoned him. The Ipob pigs have moved on to Atikulate their Obituary.

Even Lere Olayinka refused to sign Fayose's press statement.

Sad.

He is a two-time governor and one of the most influential politicians in Ekiti state.
Who are you?
A unknown zombie on a per post paying plan.

1 Like

Re: Shut Your Mouth, Stop Behaving Like A Cry-baby - Fayose Fires Shots To Ekiti CJ by Hotfreezer: 8:47am On Nov 01, 2018
Xisnin:

He is a two-time governor and one of the most influential politicians in Ekiti state.
Who are you?
A unknown zombie on a per post paying plan.

Keep deluding yourselves.

Fayose is crying bitterly as he's been going from one misfortune to the other for the past 4 months.
Re: Shut Your Mouth, Stop Behaving Like A Cry-baby - Fayose Fires Shots To Ekiti CJ by famousroland(m): 9:03am On Nov 01, 2018
Wow
Mklanceee:

Jesus!
I didn't realize we are in November till I saw your post. I even wrote 31 on a document this morning
Re: Shut Your Mouth, Stop Behaving Like A Cry-baby - Fayose Fires Shots To Ekiti CJ by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 01, 2018
[quote author=Dab
Re: Shut Your Mouth, Stop Behaving Like A Cry-baby - Fayose Fires Shots To Ekiti CJ by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 01, 2018
see below
Re: Shut Your Mouth, Stop Behaving Like A Cry-baby - Fayose Fires Shots To Ekiti CJ by paskilo247(m): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2018
4601CE:
Can you imagine this stupid Fayose
I think u re very stupid for calling him stupid for replying d comment he made against him. What is wrong with u people? Must everybody behave d same. In what way re better than fayose? What have u achieved in sorrowful life? Do u even know d meaning of stupidity ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

KWASAA Declares APC Campaign Slogan 'Hate Speech' In Kwara / Joseph Ikpea Resigns As Edo Commissioner For Minerals, Oil And Gas / "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.