Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,352 members, 7,932,266 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 11:23 PM

Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola (98731 Views)

10 Sex Tapes Were Made–apostle Chris Omatsola Speaks After Sex Tape Scandal(pix) / Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" / APOSTLE OMATSOLA! Lady In Viral Sex Tape Cries Out, Says Her Life Is In Danger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by dederocs(m): 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
Chibuzor11:
Shame on the people that hurt the man of God feelings.

Chronicles 16:22; "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" from this above quote I'll say that the pastor must be restored his lost pastoral glories and anyone who has emotionally hurt or made this anointed man of God feel bad in any way be severely punished.

If the Anointed slaps women on the Alter we must keep hailing him and remain his loyalists.
If the anointed fell us to bring our car keys and give them our salaries, who are we to disobey?!
We must eat grass if directed by the anointed else face "God's wrath".
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / Bilikisu Ali Is The 18-Year-Old Who Died During Sex In Yobe Governmet Lodge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.