Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,347 members, 7,884,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:23 PM

My Crazy Love Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Crazy Love Story (871 Views)

My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday / My Crazy Experience With Two Beautiful Nurses Last Weekend / My Crazy Collection Of Dark Humor Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Crazy Love Story by Offpoint: 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
I don't know if this a story, I'm not a writer... but F it... just read it.... no grammars

She claimed she loves me, but I can't understand why we are always at each others back. one moment we are making love, the other we were stabbing each other. this crazy love affair we found ourselves entangled in we can't seems to understand. second ago she was in my arms telling me how much she love me and I told her without her my life's is not worth living, but before I could blinked... my arms are around her throat.. it's me trying to choke her to dead, I'm trying to strangle the life out of her for God know reasons. We are like 2 curse lovers, one moment we're showing public affection and the other she's yelling at me. last night I came home late and drunk, she wouldn't open the door, she wouldn't let me in... "for fück sake baby it's only 2am-- I was at James place, put a call through him... open up the door b**ch I'm freezin' out... this is my house for fûcksake" yeah that was me outside yelling at her for locking me out. oh no it's 4am now, I just force my way in now... she freaked out and make a return with a knife. oh no I don't know what happened, but we are both bleeding... that's the last thing I could remember, now we're both in the hospital. I guess she stabbed me thrice and I stabbed her twice. she's the first I regained consciousness to see by my side I sorry baby, I never meant to... I lost my-- heeey let it go baby I'm sorry I came home late before I knew we were f***ng ourselves out like 2 Jack rabbits, right on the hospital bed...

let me take a nap, I'll be back
Re: My Crazy Love Story by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
mr offpoint... ur thread is an extract from the meaning of ur signature name.

always talking OFFPOINT!!!!
Re: My Crazy Love Story by chiommy123(f): 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
Hope you guys don't kill yourselves one day
Re: My Crazy Love Story by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2018
chenzen:
mr offpoint... ur thread is an extract from the meaning of ur signature name.

always talking OFFPOINT!!!!
Chaiiii

(1) (Reply)

The Extent Some 'idiots' Can Go To.. / ‘my Husband, Olawale Adeyinka Is My Greatest Joy'-benita Okojie / Have You Ever Tried To Chyke A Married Person Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.