Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,920 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:13 AM

What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? (35220 Views)

What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Olami2020(m): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2018
That ur smile got me tho
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by zynellsmum(f): 8:52am On Nov 01, 2018
In university heard That I did drugs
And I liked girls(just cause I had no boyfriend) till my final year the rumour stopped
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by franklingud(m): 8:55am On Nov 01, 2018
Till now, in my crazy hood, they say am GAY cause I don't have time for stupid headed girls.

And they also say I masturbate a Lot, but guess what they are right.

Better than most.
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by thetrailseeker: 9:27am On Nov 01, 2018
Best1708:
I fear men o.

It's not men, it's the goat. I had a case like this too.

I called the lady and we were able to arrest the guy. Although, the ad I saw was to learn German, the lady said other people have been calling her for sex. He wrote her name with different ads all over the state. I saw it in a male toilet. I thought it was a guy! LOL
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by thetrailseeker: 9:32am On Nov 01, 2018
zynellsmum:
In university heard That I did drugs
And I liked girls(just cause I had no boyfriend) till my final year the rumour stopped

Curious as to why it stopped
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by EZEBEL: 9:35am On Nov 01, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
That I was an aye, back in 200L...men started investigating and found out I was actually a ju-man. But truthfully I already blended from secondary school but renounced b4 gaining admission. Lol
no add up at all once blend you done blend be that maybe na fake blending you do. not the real thing
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by folake4u(f): 9:35am On Nov 01, 2018
flames01:

I like you, Anty Folake. Are you married?

No

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by bolajokoopeyemi5(f): 9:40am On Nov 01, 2018
Last semester when a friend told our friends I'm double dating �
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by ImaIma1(f): 9:41am On Nov 01, 2018
I heard i slept with my boss. Just because we were both staying in the same axis and he used to drop me at my bus top. Then when he had an accident and couldn't drive, i had a car then and used to drop him at his bus stop.

People are really closed minded. It was really disappointing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by flames01: 9:56am On Nov 01, 2018
folake4u:

No

Can we be friends? You have this irresistibly mature look
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Best1708(f): 9:59am On Nov 01, 2018
thetrailseeker:

It's not men, it's the goat. I had a case like this too.

I called the lady and we were able to arrest the guy. Although, the ad I saw was to learn German, the lady said other people have been calling her for sex. He wrote her name with different ads all over the state. I saw it in a male toilet. I thought it was a guy! LOL
Imagine, very heartless personality.Some people still call me up till now,some will ask that hope your service is not expensive?babe are you sure you can satisfy me?I will insult them and ask them to go and meet their mother.It's painful.
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Trecixnine(m): 10:03am On Nov 01, 2018
Pinkberry5:
Mine was back then in secondary school.

So I had this very close female teacher of mine, a youth at that time. We were really close and to top it, she was my chemistry teacher. She was really good in teaching and noticed me maybe because I was good in her subject, I'm not sure.

Trust bad belle girls, they started saying she was giving me expo for tests and exams.

At a point, we started visiting each other, my mom always excited to see her. We'd eat in my room and gist oooo grin then we'd solve questions and bla bla bla. I confided in her my crazy secrets and she told me some too.

Sh*it started when we were practicing for our interhouse sports competition one period. While changing after practice, her phone (which she left in my jacket pocket) rang. Seeing 'dad' on the screen made me feel it was an important call and I ran out of restroom with singlet and thight.

I found her in the teachers changing room and gave her. After receiving the call, she teased me on my dressing and drew my bra strap which was visible. I slapped her hands away.She mocked my knickers and we laughed over it. Before I left, I hugged her and whispered something stupid in her ear.

Fast forward to next week, every one was giving me one kind eye I nor understand. During classes, some stupid girls started making stupid comments randomly about lesbians. I didn't know why but it felt like odd. Soon, I heard my name on the intercom and I went to the office, not after everyone in the block started hailing me. embarassed

In the office, our principal played around the topic before hitting the nail on the head, telling me she heard a teacher had been sexually molesting me, she saw it on CCTV footage, bla bla bla. I tried explaining but she brushed it aside, telling me she knew it was embarrassing to admit angry

She told me she had sacked the teacher and I wouldn't be molested again. I cried so much. Turned out some bi*tches had followed me that day In the changing room and acted as 'witnesses'.

It was a terrible situation, which caused me to change school. A good teacher lost het job because of stupid unreasonable and untrue rumors! I still feel guilty about it though. Recently met her in the market. Found out she's happily married with two kids and owns a daycare.

I'm still swearing for those yeye girls that told my principal that sh*it. I lost interest in the sciences and moved to arts which I'm still based in today.
Rumors are terrible. embarassed

That was sad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by folake4u(f): 10:04am On Nov 01, 2018
flames01:

Can we be friends? You have this irresistibly mature look
We are e-friends on Nairaland alreadysmiley.
Irresistibly mature look? grin Oga no make me laugh abeg

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by flames01: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2018
folake4u:

We are e-friends on Nairaland alreadysmiley.

Irresistibly mature look? grin Oga no make me laugh abeg

You aren't looking like just anybody. So, you deserve more than just e-frienship.

And yes, your looks are irresistibly mature

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Oyindidi(f): 10:17am On Nov 01, 2018
Elder0001:
I heard I'm a gigolo...
grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by oyinda1599(f): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2018
They said I was pregnant and aborted because I was so slim,imagine that time I was still a virgin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:23am On Nov 01, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Why would your mum be disciplined on behalf of her adult daughter? Or are you not old enough to take responsibility for your own actions?

I was still a teen then!!!
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by folake4u(f): 10:29am On Nov 01, 2018
flames01:

You aren't looking like just anybody. So, you deserve more than just e-frienship.

And yes, your looks are irresistibly mature

Thank you though smiley.

But I'm not looking for that kind of friendship now.
Thanks again.
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by flames01: 10:33am On Nov 01, 2018
folake4u:

Thank you though smiley.

But I'm not looking for that kind of friendship now.
Thanks again.

Thanks for replying. Can I send you a mail?
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by folake4u(f): 10:47am On Nov 01, 2018
flames01:

Thanks for replying. Can I send you a mail?

No Sir lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by ojmetrix(m): 10:49am On Nov 01, 2018
missdee384:
lol....Good for you
good for us lol
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by flames01: 10:50am On Nov 01, 2018
folake4u:

No Sir lipsrsealed

We can trash this out, u know?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by folake4u(f): 10:53am On Nov 01, 2018
flames01:

We can trash this out, u know?

Trash what out na

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Elxandre(m): 10:54am On Nov 01, 2018
Pinkberry5:

Lol smiley
Totally Nigeria and to be precise, Edo State.
The school was a big man school na grin
Lmao.
Na only Disney we poor men pikin for dey see principal calling someone through the intercom grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by butterflyeffect4(m): 10:54am On Nov 01, 2018
Ah! People sha.. Last year at akwa ibom where I was serving as the president of my CDS group. One girl who happens to be my junior colleague in the group went to tell her friends at their family house that I was faking an assent. The thing tire me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by LadyHal1(f): 11:00am On Nov 01, 2018
Me all my life people always talk about me so I can't categorically tell the most hilarious rumour I heard so far!

hmmm I heard a lot even the unbelievable but the funniest thing is that what keeps me going. so in a way am thanking them all

I remember someone once walk up to me saying hmmm Hal if u hear waiting dem dey talk about u ehn, hmm u commit suicide and I said God forbid n back to sender.

am impervious to rumour
sometimes I think maybe people started gossiping about even before I was born.

I realise no matter how low key or under cover I am in the mist of a group of people am always noticed so I converted it to strength. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Ayobami7(m): 11:26am On Nov 01, 2018
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by elsom: 11:39am On Nov 01, 2018
maryshregy:
Last year, everyone around my area said I was dating a man of God

Did you?
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by DaddyBen009: 11:44am On Nov 01, 2018
4601CE:
One dude said I bought a new car . And went to the point of posting it on social media to wish me more blessing .
Yes! He posted the picture of a random car too.
Come see as numerous people dy message and call me . People that didn’t care about my existence were even calling me to say congratulations cheesy
I didn’t even argue about it cos that’ll be a lot of energy wasting .
I just said thank you to all of them grin grin

How did you clarify the news later on
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by thetrailseeker: 11:48am On Nov 01, 2018
Best1708:
Imagine, very heartless personality.Some people still call me up till now,some will ask that hope your service is not expensive?babe are you sure you can satisfy me?I will insult them and ask them to go and meet their mother.It's painful.

Sorry love. Can't blame them too. They're calling over a posted ad.
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Elviswifey1(f): 12:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
happy birthday, NWUNYE Elvis...

Wow thanks hun

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Elviswifey1(f): 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Happy birthday Mrs Elvis.

Wow thanks hun

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is 2020 Really The Beginning Of A New Decade? / Man Dies At A Filling Station In Kano. Photo / Friends and business partners again, case closed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.