Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,168 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:53 PM

"His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' (78894 Views)

Praying In Name Of ‘lucifer’ More Potent Than In Name Of Jesus - Daddy Freeze / Daddy Freeze Condemns The Pastor Who Rejected Game Of Thrones For Christians / Can Somebody Explain To Me How We Arrived At The Name "Jesus"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Nobody: 4:39am On Nov 01, 2018
Seun:
Daddy Freeze is absolutely right that the original name of Jesus is 'Yeshua' or 'Joshua'. The 'controversy' here is about whether or not the translated versions of this name in other languages, such as Ιησούς (Greek), Jesus (English), Jesu(Yoruba), Jizọs(Igbo), Yesu(Hausa), and Isa(Arabic) are as potent against demons, and for causing prayers to be instantly answered, as his original Jewish name, 'Yeshua' or 'Joshua'.

One could argue that there is no magic in any of the names: they've all been used against ISIS and Boko Haram and none of them worked.
You founded this great forum being an atheist. Kudos
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by flames01: 4:43am On Nov 01, 2018
yomi96:
This guy used to make sense before, now na opkata yarn e dey talk. The name Jesus is proven and tested. He can go to hell with his bs rethorics

But His Hebrew name is actually Yeshua. Stop being a dumb Christian. Start studying scriptures instead of limiting your knowledge to what your pastor says.

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by flames01: 4:46am On Nov 01, 2018
delugajackson:
I'm begining to suspect that this guy is an antichrist. Beware of false prophets, my people.

Do you want to tell me that you don't know that His real name is Yeshua? And you call yourself a christian?
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by AroleOduduwa(m): 4:55am On Nov 01, 2018
wideawaken01:

Have you tested the name Yeshua to see if it has power?

Blacks will not stop being blacks.

Have you tried the name Hallah or Mohamodu to see if it has power? Arab slave
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by ofem89(m): 5:06am On Nov 01, 2018
i love Christianity,cos it gives you freedom to express ur knowledge and ignorance and the punishment/blessing comes from God not man not like Islam that will slaughter you for expressing ur thoughts. ha ha ha this freeze is going somewhere pls people, believe in those things u have been taught right from ur youth that it may profit u by doing.this man is been used by the devil to win many to his kingdom. he that had ears let him understand ooooooooooooo.#endtime teachers.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by jafol(m): 5:12am On Nov 01, 2018
I said it daddy freeze is running mental n sick, thanks to his ibo baby mama.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Glink2018(m): 5:17am On Nov 01, 2018
4601CE:

But he provided proofs and evidence to back up his argument .
If you’re against him . Don’t be emotional .
attack him with your facts too.

I know you are a confusionist like him. Even devil provides more evidence when he want to deceive Jesus. Lk 4:1-12.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Petdagr8t(m): 5:17am On Nov 01, 2018
Long time ago after realizing that Freeze mental ailment has no remedy I just have to give up on him
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by correctguy101(m): 5:22am On Nov 01, 2018
Waakanda:
Madness at its peak cool

Can someone tell this guy there's something called "Arbitrariness of Language". In other words, if a group of people agreed to start referring/calling a stone, "Brubru"... then it stands. With that, the word 'stone' can easily go into oblivion and everyone knows that hard thing as 'blublu'.

To explain this vividly, the word 'stone' means 'okuta' in Yoruba language, 'nkume' in Igbo, and 'dutse' in Hausa. The adoption of such different names is purely based on agreement among the individual ethnic groups.

The word/name "Jesus" can be likened to the above. That's why Yorubas pray with the word "Jesu Kristi" and those with faith in it get results... same with other tribes. Remember, the Bible says "Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven (Matthew 18:19 KJV)".

Therefore, the word "Jesus" may be a product of agreement and I don't have any problem using it for the purpose it's meant for. Freeze lacks the locus standi to denigrate or belittle the name in question because of the forces that gave it the recognition it's enjoying today and forever.

Lols...

Let him alone abeg.

He's a pretending infidel.

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by dhesire(m): 5:27am On Nov 01, 2018
Waakanda:
Madness at its peak cool

Can someone tell this guy there's something called "Arbitrariness of Language". In other words, if a group of people agreed to start referring/calling a stone, "Brubru"... then it stands. With that, the word 'stone' can easily go into oblivion and everyone knows that hard thing as 'blublu'.

To explain this vividly, the word 'stone' means 'okuta' in Yoruba language, 'nkume' in Igbo, and 'dutse' in Hausa. The adoption of such different names is purely based on agreement among the individual ethnic groups.

The word/name "Jesus" can be likened to the above. That's why Yorubas pray with the word "Jesu Kristi" and those with faith in it get results... same with other tribes. Remember, the Bible says "Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven (Matthew 18:19 KJV)".

Therefore, the word "Jesus" may be a product of agreement and I don't have any problem using it for the purpose it's meant for. Freeze lacks the locus standi to denigrate or belittle the name in question because of the forces that gave it the recognition it's enjoying today and forever.

It will count for me as a sin, if I don't like your submission/comment.

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by oshdam2015: 5:38am On Nov 01, 2018
I should not answer you because your question is not relevant to the discourse. That suggests something. But let me ask you. Were things used in developing system not existing on earth. Things in existence were discovered and developed. God made it possible.
babasolution:

yet what spiritual matter created the system you are using to read this post?
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Mikeal09: 5:38am On Nov 01, 2018
Lukuluku69:

By this logic, the Muslims that call him Isah are right too?

No! To them Isah isn't the son of GOD, but to us JESUS is the son of GOD and to all extent GOD.

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by WetinConsignMe: 5:40am On Nov 01, 2018
BigIyanga:

Cos you’re allergic to facts

Nope, he is right. The name "Jesus" has been proven time and again to have enormous power.
That's a fact. U can't argue that. U can argue as to why.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by WetinConsignMe: 5:43am On Nov 01, 2018
jafol:
I said it daddy freeze is running mental n sick, thanks to his ibo baby mama.

We Xtians are not bigots and we don't insult people.
With that definition, u ain't no Xtian
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by MJBOLT: 5:43am On Nov 01, 2018
which power

WetinConsignMe:
Nope, he is right. The name "Jesus" has been proven time and again to have enormous power.
That's a fact. U can't argue that. U can argue as to why.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by md17: 5:45am On Nov 01, 2018
......raps and rhetorics grin
chisco82:

Honestly sir, you are begining to annoy me with your raps and rhethoricals about christianity. You said you are an atheist, why forcing yourself on issues that has to do with christian faith, why can't you mind your believe for God's sake or are you an agent of the devil sent to decive those of little faith? I don't see you comenting in this manner on any Islam post or thread.
Please stop coming into the christian thread to argue what you don't know. Christian faith is not logic.
Please can you and freez should tell us where how the "J" in Judah & Jerusalem comes about.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Ctrlfocus: 5:45am On Nov 01, 2018
Hmm, i pity him. Whr are his pple?

Oga Freezer, now listen.

Be informed : There is no other name by which we are safe or deliver.
Even demons tremble at the mention of this name (Jesus)
The Lord Jesus is the saviour of mankind n of the the world
,,,Whatever has a name bow to this name (Jesus) except that thing doesn't hav a name, n we all know that there's nothing without a name.

,,,And finally, based on personal encounter - The Lord Jesus is the love of my life. The pioneer and the perfecter of my faith.

The Prince of PEACE.
The word of life that was made flesh.

The only name and means by which we reach or commune with our creator.

Thank you Lord Jesus for giving us the opportunity to lecture this man called (Freeze)... Father, have mercy on him for he knew not what he's doing)

Oga Freeze, kindly humble yourself n pray for revelational knowledge.

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Borderless: 5:46am On Nov 01, 2018
4601CE:

But he provided proofs and evidence to back up his argument .
If you’re against him . Don’t be emotional .
attack him with your facts too.

The same manner you provide facts when faced with Bubu’s cluelessness. grin
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Glink2018(m): 5:46am On Nov 01, 2018
Christmasdon:
Definitely, when i saw the headline. It was misleading to me maybe to other people they've all concluded maybe without reading down. Freeze was actually right. Antichrist or no antichrist even the Holy Scripture in a passage... the Devil recognised the Kingship of Christ as the True and only Son Of God..Messiah, Saviour, Christ, Redeemer, Holy One of God. Son of the Most High. Every knee shall bow at the mention of his name. Phillipines 2:10 ... ok. even the Passion of Christ i watched Acted by Jim Caviezel Virgin Mary the Mother in that Film Called Christ ' 'Yeshua' i heard it. Just that Nigerians don't want to go back.. Maybe freeze is taking us backward that is the problem. ...Call him the Messiah. call him Christ. Even God had to warn Moses that his name is I AM THAT I AM. Jesus Christ we are used to it thats all.

Bro,. James 1:16 says, 'Do not err, my beloved brethren.'
We all need to be very careful of people that have no deep root in the Lord and yet want to teachers of the word of God.
Interpretation of God's words is beyond peripheral dispute or arguments. It deeply and spiritually rooted. And its takes those that have what it takes to interpret Matt 13: 11.
As a Christian, I select the kind of books I read lest they damage or corrupt my faith.
The name of Jesus has wrought wonders in the lives of people and it's still doing great things.

I think this guy should focus on populating the kingdom of God rather than all this show-off on social media platforms...

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by WetinConsignMe: 5:47am On Nov 01, 2018
flames01:

Do you want to tell me that you don't know that His real name is Yeshua? And you call yourself a christian?

The point is that the power is in the name "Jesus" not "Yeshua". Maybe that's how God wants it
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by profakins22(m): 5:53am On Nov 01, 2018
lol...this man has not even understand the basis of salvation yet, hebrews 4,the word "jesus" is a name, when we call Christ with differeent names, the power comes from the office, because the power comes from an office association with a name, its just like trying to googke a man's identity, searching for mark Zuckerberg using "Zuckerberg" "facebook" "mark Zuckerberg" will all bring you same result, thats the same as calling Christ Jesus, it brings the result.
Philippians 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

Romans 16:17-18 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple. ..

so you mean the result Christian have been getting from calling on "Jesus" has been a lie?
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 01, 2018
Waakanda:
Madness at its peak cool

You missed the point, An average regular Christian in Nigeria is unaware that ‘Jesus’ is a name from Latin Origin. Nigeria is not a Latin speaking country, so why don’t the English Nigerian Christian adopt ‘Yeshua’ which is more Biblical?
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Borderless: 5:54am On Nov 01, 2018
Seun:
Daddy Freeze is absolutely right that the original name of Jesus is 'Yeshua' or 'Joshua'. The 'controversy' here is about whether or not the translated versions of this name in other languages, such as Ιησούς (Greek), Jesus (English), Jesu(Yoruba), Jizọs(Igbo), Yesu(Hausa), and Isa(Arabic) are as potent against demons, and for causing prayers to be instantly answered, as his original Jewish name, 'Yeshua' or 'Joshua'.

One could argue there is no magic in any of the names: they've all been used against ISIS and Boko Haram and none of them worked.

That you don’t have personal proof of the potency of that name doesn’t reduce its potency.

Go ask the devil. grin

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by charlesobike(m): 6:00am On Nov 01, 2018
Bloody liar. Judah- J, john-J the jews -j and suddenly Jesus -j seized to exist .
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by WetinConsignMe: 6:03am On Nov 01, 2018
Ctrlfocus:
Hmm, i pity him. Whr are his pple?

Oga Freezer, now listen.

Be informed : There is no other name by which we are safe or deliver.
Even demons tremble at the mention of this name (Jesus)
The Lord Jesus is the saviour of mankind n of the the world
,,,Whatever has a name bow to this name (Jesus) except that thing doesn't hav a name, n we all know that there's nothing without a name.

,,,And finally, based on personal encounter - The Lord Jesus is the love of my life. The pioneer and the perfecter of my faith.

The Prince of PEACE.
The word of life that was made flesh.

The only name and means by which we reach or commune with our creator.

Thank you Lord Jesus for giving us the opportunity to lecture this man called (Freeze)... Father, have mercy on him for he knew not what he's doing)

Oga Freeze, kindly humble yourself n pray for revelational knowledge.

Don't insult the man because he is right - our Lord"s original earthly name is not Jesus.
BUT at this time and for much of Christian history the power is in the name "Jesus" not "Yeshua" or any other name. (Maybe that's how God wants it.)

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Mizwisdom(f): 6:07am On Nov 01, 2018
flames01:

What is His English name?
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Mizwisdom(f): 6:09am On Nov 01, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Don't insult the man because he is right - our Lord"s original earthly name is not Jesus.
BUT at this time and for much of Christian history the power is in the name "Jesus" not "Yeshua" or any other name. (Maybe that's how God wants it.)

Since God is not the author of confusion, who are you working for my brother? Is satan actively using you?
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by WetinConsignMe: 6:09am On Nov 01, 2018
Seun:

One could argue that there is no magic in any of the names: they've all been used against ISIS and Boko Haram and none of them worked.

Seun, u could argue that but you'd be wrong. It has been demonstrated time and again that there is enormous power in the name "Jesus".
You may say it is mere coincidence but no other name has demonstrated such power.
FACT is, at this time and for much of Christian history the power is in the name "Jesus" not "Yeshua" or any other name.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by adabsmith(m): 6:10am On Nov 01, 2018
flames01:

But His Hebrew name is actually Yeshua. Stop being a dumb Christian. Start studying scriptures instead of limiting your knowledge to what your pastor says.
the earlier the bond emotional xtians know this, the better
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Mizwisdom(f): 6:11am On Nov 01, 2018
eddiebruk:

You missed the point, An average regular Christian in Nigeria is unaware that ‘Jesus’ is a name from Latin Origin. Nigeria is not a Latin speaking country, so why don’t the English Nigerian Christian adopt ‘Yeshua’ which is more Biblical?

Is Latin a forbidden language for Nigerians to speak? What origin is the word Mohammad?

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Mizwisdom(f): 6:13am On Nov 01, 2018
flames01:

Do we speak Hebrew, don't you know English is a combination of Latin, French and German language?
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by WetinConsignMe: 6:13am On Nov 01, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Since God is not the author of confusion, who are you working for my brother? Is satan actively using you?

You don't have to be a liar or be idiotic to be a Christian. You can tell the truth and face the truth without diminishing your Christuan faith

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place / The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED / Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.