Stats: 3,170,958 members, 7,879,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. (4309 Views)

Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO / Court Recognizes Jude Okeke Faction As Authentic APGA Faction / French President blasted Brazil's President for Mocking His Wife's Looks On Face (2) (3) (4)

Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 10:25am On Nov 01, 2018
OsuMustGo:

And this is supposed to be a fuckìng news?
What is Jerusalem and what values are they adding to the world?

Rubbish
You shall know the value they add in the world the moment you get rid of hate and bigotry from your infectious mine.
Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by OsuMustGo: 11:11am On Nov 01, 2018
LadyExcellency:

Jerusalem is Jewish and Christianity has no capital city.

You got contagious indoctrination. Try being a happy fellow.
How ignorant!
If so, WHY are the christains there protesting and shouting marginalization?
Abi you nor dey wash news ?

ONLY senseless black ass Ignorant Nigerian christains who doesn't know the difference between a Jew and a christain, who doesn't know the population of Israel, who doestn't know that the population of christains in Israel is NOT even upto 5% that will come online and be celebrating this fuckery. It shows how dumb you people are.
Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by OnyeOGA(m): 11:17am On Nov 01, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Illiteracy will kill you faster than...

Go back to history..
He asked you a simple question. Where is Canaan? Moabites? Et c.
Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by LadyExcellency: 11:57am On Nov 01, 2018
OsuMustGo:

How ignorant!
If so, WHY are the christains there protesting and shouting marginalization?
Abi you nor dey wash news ?

ONLY senseless black ass Ignorant Nigerian christains who doesn't know the difference between a Jew and a christain, who doesn't know the population of Israel, who doestn't know that the population of christains in Israel is NOT even upto 5% that will come online and be celebrating this fuckery. It shows how dumb you people are.

Maybe your are an Islamist trying to disguise your disgust for the Jews

Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by lordkush: 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
economia1:

Please remove my name from religion of death, I believe in Jesus, I believe in resurrection even after death. Jesus is the son of God.

Please and please modify your post to remove my name
oops sorry my bad
Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
LadyExcellency:

Maybe your are an Islamist trying to disguise your disgust for the Jews

I strongly believe he's a muslim. I can't find any other justification for the vitriol he has displayed over this news.
Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Be dissapointed in yourself
For allowing illiteracy and ignorance becloud your sense of reasoning .

You are a very bitter fellow and I don't have your time. You can stew in your hate for Israel for all you like. The Government and people of israel don't know of your existence.

#istandwithbuharitill2023
Re: Breaking: Brazil’s President-elect Recognizes Jerusalem. by Litmus: 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
How odd that a man elected to persecute blacks in America and another elected to slaughter blacks in Brazil, both fall over themselves to endorse certain aspect of Israel the land built on the memory of six million killed by a German with similar disposition to them undecided It's like some sort of pre-emptive action but i can’t quite encapsulate exactly what in my thoughts

Govs Who Have Paid April Salary As At Today 24/04/2020 / Tony Kabaka Celebrating Obaseki's Disqualification By APC / VIP Whose Police Orderly Was Filmed Carrying Plate Of Food Speaks, Claims Its Fo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)