Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,167 members, 7,880,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:34 PM

The Next Time You Want To Watch Big Brother Naija Ask Yourself Questions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Next Time You Want To Watch Big Brother Naija Ask Yourself Questions (544 Views)

Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her / Burna Boy To AKA: Next Time I See You Better Have Big Security / Mr 2kay To Symply Tacha, Dancer: Go Nude Next Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Next Time You Want To Watch Big Brother Naija Ask Yourself Questions by Wiki9ja: 7:45am On Nov 01, 2018
I know it is Over but a new Version might show up so before rushing to watch it ask yourself a few questions.

...Ask today’s Christians what they think of HOMOSEXUALIZM, and they will condemn it without apology.

...Ask them what they think of FORNICATION, and on ADULATORY, and they will speak of it with hate.

...Ask their views on LESBIANISM, on and MASTURBATION, and PROSTITUTION, and SEXUAL IMMORALITY, and they will cast these things aside intensely with contempt. But don’t just stop there if you really want to know the true state of the heart of that Christian.

...Ask a Christian what he or she thinks of the “BIG BROTHER SHOW”, and it wouldn’t be long before you realize that you are standing in front of another . . . .. . . Christian (fill in the gap).

Now, to what purpose is lifting up holy hands to God in church, if we’ll quickly rush back home to excite our self by watching a raw display of sexual immorality on television?

To what purpose is condemning lesbianism and prostitution? If we encourage those who go on national television to dance naked for a few pieces of silver and a handful of fame.

To what purpose is donating luxurious cars, and millions of cash to winners of these sexual immorality shows?

...While we have to crawl on our knees and beg those same sponsors to donate tokens to our Orphanage homes, school debate, quiz, and essay competitions; rotary clubs, laboratories, and libraries and the poor.

Of what use is rating BIG BROTHER SHOW for ages over 21? When our children can still download clips of those sex scenes freely on YOUTUBE and the internet. To what purpose!!

Oh! Christians Arise!!!

The next time you watch BIG BROTHER and you start defending the producers of the program, always remember; Proverbs 14:12 – “there is a way that seems right to man, but its end is the way of eternal destruction”

The next time you watch BIG BROTHER and you are also excited about it to the point that you send tweets on it to your friends in case they missed it, always remember; 2 Timothy 2:22 – “FLEE youthful passions and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace. . .”

The next time you watch BIG BROTHER and you feel it has no effects on your relationship with God, always remember; Mark 7:20-23 – “What comes out of a person is what defiles him. For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality . . . . . .”

And in case you might not also know, “THE ONLY WAY OUT, IS IN”. It is what you feed your mind, it produces.

The next time you watch BIG BROTHER and believe that you can still keep your ways pure with God, always remember; Psalm 119:9-11 – “how can a young man keep his way pure? By GUARDING it according to HIS words, by seeking HIM with his whole heart, and by wandering not away from his commandments.”

THIS IS THE TRUTH: HARDEN NOT YOUR HEART!

Please share this article and reach out to many if you can!

CHRISTIANS ARISE!!!

#MrFirdance

https://wiki9ja.com.ng/gists/the-next-time-you-want-to-watch-big-brother-naija-ask-yourself-questions

1 Share

Re: The Next Time You Want To Watch Big Brother Naija Ask Yourself Questions by MJBOLT: 7:54am On Nov 01, 2018
i stopped reading this trash the moment he said big brother is aired on national tv #hypocrite

(1) (Reply)

See Photos From 2face's Brother Charley Idibia's Wedding / Falz Looks Like A Sweet Boy On Gt FSHN WKND Magazine. / Genevieve Nnaji's Lionheart To Be Screened On Marrakech Film Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.