Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,056 members, 7,966,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 06:30 AM

0.45mm Gauge Aluminum Longspan Now Selling @ N1, 070 And 0. 55mm N1, 450 - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 0.45mm Gauge Aluminum Longspan Now Selling @ N1, 070 And 0. 55mm N1, 450 (19638 Views)

Is 0.45mm aluminum thickness good for a Metcopo Roofing design? / Current Cost Of 0.40mm And 0.45mm Long Span Roofing Sheet / 0.45mm Or 0.55mm Guage Aluminium Roof Pros And Cons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 0.45mm Gauge Aluminum Longspan Now Selling @ N1, 070 And 0. 55mm N1, 450 by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 19, 2020
Riscoded:

I don't know maybe you know the current price now at Osogbo
yes
Re: 0.45mm Gauge Aluminum Longspan Now Selling @ N1, 070 And 0. 55mm N1, 450 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
HsLBroker:
Good morning people, aluminum and stone coated still available for sale
Re: 0.45mm Gauge Aluminum Longspan Now Selling @ N1, 070 And 0. 55mm N1, 450 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
HsLBroker:
Long Span Corrugated Aluminium Roofing Sheets now selling 0.45mm Gauge @ N1, 070 and 0. 55mm N1, 450

Call 08182481552 for more information or email lifelightproperties@outlook.com

Re: 0.45mm Gauge Aluminum Longspan Now Selling @ N1, 070 And 0. 55mm N1, 450 by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 23, 2020
Re: 0.45mm Gauge Aluminum Longspan Now Selling @ N1, 070 And 0. 55mm N1, 450 by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 24, 2020
HsLBroker:
yes
….
Re: 0.45mm Gauge Aluminum Longspan Now Selling @ N1, 070 And 0. 55mm N1, 450 by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 25, 2020
[quote author=HsLBroker post=90971620][/quote]
Re: 0.45mm Gauge Aluminum Longspan Now Selling @ N1, 070 And 0. 55mm N1, 450 by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 25, 2020
[quote author=HsLBroker post=90971620][/quote],,,,
Re: 0.45mm Gauge Aluminum Longspan Now Selling @ N1, 070 And 0. 55mm N1, 450 by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 27, 2020
Re: 0.45mm Gauge Aluminum Longspan Now Selling @ N1, 070 And 0. 55mm N1, 450 by soonest(f): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
What are your prices for longspan 0.45mm and 0.55mm
Then step tile of both guages

Then for wood, have you ever delivered this to Benin city. I hear it's difficult getting wood into Benin
Re: 0.45mm Gauge Aluminum Longspan Now Selling @ N1, 070 And 0. 55mm N1, 450 by Nobody: 5:22am On Jul 05, 2020
HsLBroker:
This are some criteria that determine the accuracy of the quantity of woods you needed to roof your house.

1. You need to make decision on the type of roofing sheet you want to use because the purlin spacing we use for long span roofing sheet is different from that of stepped tiles, metecopo and stepped tiles purlin spacing are the same, and stone tiles or stone coated roofing sheets purlin spacing is different from all of them.

For instance long span purlin spacing is about 2.5ft to 3ft depend on instruction giving to carpenters.

Stepped and metecopo spacing is approximately 18 inches wish is 1 ft and 6 inches purlin spacing.

Stone coated or Stone tiles is approximately 14 inches purlin spacing which is 1ft and 2inches.

Meaning the purlins wood quantity for stone coated is more than stepped tiles and metecopo, and that of stepped tiles is more than long-span and asbestos roofing sheets.

Having stated all this, if you are using stones coated and you get quote for long span hardwood, it will not work because you will need more woods for your purlin and additional work force.

Though all the woods for tie beam, rafters, strut or bracing and wall plate remain the same.

2. Another area which is critical is if you are using slate for your ceiling noggin covering or pop or PVC.

For instance if you are using slate though this is getting outdated now, the ceiling noggin spacing is 4ft by 4ft, but the standard for pop and pvc is 2ft by 4ft, but some pop designers insist on 2ft by 2ft which translate to the fact that if your contractor construct your ceiling noggin spacing using 2ft by 4ft, the pop designers can reject or condemn it which will translate in other opinion that the contractor have done a bad job for you and that can cause misunderstanding btw you and your contractor because the ceiling noggin will need to later be convert to 2ft by 2ft spacing.

But the fact remain that the standard for both pop and pvc ceiling covering is 2ft by 4ft ceiling noggin spacing, because the binding wire they use to hook or hang this pop is not connected with ceiling noggin, it is actually hook or hang to the tie beam, because it is the tie beam that will carry the weight of the pop, only the yawn, the white thread materials is connect with the ceiling noggin, i'm saying all this base on experience.

3. Another important point is whether you have a parapet or not. If you have a parapet, you won't need facial board for your over hang extension design because the parapet will replace the facial board, and the additional 2 inches by 2 inches by 12 ft (2x2x12) woods for the outside noggin won't be needed but if you don't have a parapet then you will need some facial board and additional 2x2x12 woods for the outside noggin over hang extension construction.

4. The height of your roof also matter in determine quantity of woods that will be needed, if you are considering 12 ft before getting the quote and after getting the quote or the contract awarded, you now decide that the height of your roof should be 16 ft you need to know there will be need for more woods.

5. You need to know the length and breadth of your building.

These 5 points matters a lot in getting accurate quote for your roofing project

Answer to all this questions and making a decision gives you an opportunity to get accurate quote because they are very essentials.

Thanks

God bless you all
Re: 0.45mm Gauge Aluminum Longspan Now Selling @ N1, 070 And 0. 55mm N1, 450 by Aizenosa(m): 7:54am On Jul 10, 2020
Hello do you sell stone coated roofing sheets and what is the cost.
Re: 0.45mm Gauge Aluminum Longspan Now Selling @ N1, 070 And 0. 55mm N1, 450 by Focusmind: 9:33am On Jul 10, 2020
How far?
Re: 0.45mm Gauge Aluminum Longspan Now Selling @ N1, 070 And 0. 55mm N1, 450 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
Aizenosa:
Hello do you sell stone coated roofing sheets and what is the cost.
bond N2, 700 and Classic N2, 700
Re: 0.45mm Gauge Aluminum Longspan Now Selling @ N1, 070 And 0. 55mm N1, 450 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
Re: 0.45mm Gauge Aluminum Longspan Now Selling @ N1, 070 And 0. 55mm N1, 450 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
Still available for sale
Re: 0.45mm Gauge Aluminum Longspan Now Selling @ N1, 070 And 0. 55mm N1, 450 by Riscoded(m): 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
HsLBroker:
Long Span Corrugated Aluminium Roofing Sheets now selling 0.45mm Gauge @ N1, 070 and 0. 55mm N1, 450

How much is Aluminum 0.45mm now during this raining season?
Re: 0.45mm Gauge Aluminum Longspan Now Selling @ N1, 070 And 0. 55mm N1, 450 by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 18, 2020
Riscoded:

How much is Aluminum 0.45mm now during this raining season?
full complete gauge is now N1, 600
Re: 0.45mm Gauge Aluminum Longspan Now Selling @ N1, 070 And 0. 55mm N1, 450 by joycluv: 11:37am On Aug 18, 2020
HsLBroker:
full complete gauge is now N1, 600
What of 0.40 Grade A?
Re: 0.45mm Gauge Aluminum Longspan Now Selling @ N1, 070 And 0. 55mm N1, 450 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
joycluv:
What of 0.40 Grade A?
0.45mm
Re: 0.45mm Gauge Aluminum Longspan Now Selling @ N1, 070 And 0. 55mm N1, 450 by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 20, 2020
Re: 0.45mm Gauge Aluminum Longspan Now Selling @ N1, 070 And 0. 55mm N1, 450 by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 03, 2020
Royruky:

We are still expecting more pictures of the EXACT Aluminum roofing sheets you are offering
Re: 0.45mm Gauge Aluminum Longspan Now Selling @ N1, 070 And 0. 55mm N1, 450 by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 04, 2020
HsLBroker:
0.45mm
N1, 550
Re: 0.45mm Gauge Aluminum Longspan Now Selling @ N1, 070 And 0. 55mm N1, 450 by Royruky(m): 12:29am On Sep 05, 2020
[quote author=HsLBroker post=93521631][/quote]

WHY ARE YOU QUOTING ME. DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU IS THE MOST REGRETTABLE THING I DID WHEN I WAS BUILDING MY HOUSE. LEAKAGES EVERYWHERE. YOU SOLD A GUAGE LESSER THAN THE ONE I PAID FOR.

YOUR WORKMEN WERE INCOMPETENT. I HAVE MOVED ON. BUT I CANNOT KEEP QUIET NOW THAT YOU THOUGHT IT WISE TO TAG ME. DID YOU NOT READ THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL WHEN I REMOVED THE PICTURES OF THE ROOF FROM YOUR THREAD INCLUDING MY FEEDBACK ON YOUR SERVICES.

YOU EVEN PROMISED TO COME BUT YOU DID NOT COME NOR CALL ME TO EXPLAIN WHY THE CHANGE OF MIND

I HAD TO USE FLASHBALM TO COVER EVERY NAIL ON THE ROOF. THAT IS HOW WOEFUL YOUR SERVICES ARE.

FELLOW NAIRALAND PEOPLE, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

I AM GOING TO TAKE IT AS AN OBLIGATION TO GIVE THIS FEEDBACK EVERYDAY ON YOUR THREAD. BULLSHIT

1 Like

Re: 0.45mm Gauge Aluminum Longspan Now Selling @ N1, 070 And 0. 55mm N1, 450 by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 11, 2020
Buying or considering replacing your traditional windows with casement windows, these guides may be advantageous to you as a nairalander or a non nairalander.

We are all here to learn and reading this article now will give you an insight to some important things about Casement window which is one of the best most popular modern type of windows in World, other types of windows includes basement, bay, awning and louvers windows.

So let get started, let us share our ideals and experience as well.

Awning windows and Basement windows also look like casement windows but they are partially different in terms of installation but louvers windows are entirely different from all.

Casement windows are mostly made of aluminum.

In Nigeria we have different companies importing these products for making of these windows by the process called fabricating.

Tower Standard Aluminum is the best of all types of products imported to Nigeria, we also have thick imported.

The standard glass thickness for residential building is 5mm, you can choose to have a transparent glass, black, white or cream but all of this is a choice, but for security purpose the best one is the type that you can see people outside when you are inside in the afternoon or morning, but they can’t see you, they will only be looking at themselves as if it was a mirror they are seeing and in the night they can hardly see what is inside even when the light is on in the night expect the person is as close to the window as skin is closer to the bones in our body.

Casement windows are usually hung vertically with an opening window hinged from the left or right side of the frame. The opener can be inward or outward, but is more commonly installed with the opening element moving in an outward motion. Windows which open inwardly are usually seen in residential apartments or buildings where security and safety are an issue of concern or paramount.

Due to the simple construction and stout, ruggedness, staunch and sturdy frame, casement windows are known to stand the test of time, compare to all major types of windows, without repairs or replacement.

The Crank is the controller locker of the opening and closing of the window unit, if the crank is not well fix or attach, or the material use is not standard, then the crank is likely to fail at a very short time.

The biggest market for these casement windows products is at Aluminum Village, Dopemu close to Egbeda in Lagos, Nigeria.

Casement windows can be embedded with net, and burglary so there is no need of doing a separate burglary proof or net, when you are considering casement windows for your project, though there are some people that love to have their casement windows and net embedded together while they do a separate burglary that will be install separately but at the end you will end up spending more money than you need to spend on a single window that will have a casement, burglary and net embedded together.

If you are considering the casement, burglary and net embedded in the iron rod that will be use inside the burglary pipe is 16mm.

Important things to consider are Reasonable Price, Efficiency, Zero Noise Cancellation, Available in Different Designs and Color, Ventilation.

Reasonable Price
Casement windows are one of the best priced windows types, I can categorically tell you that a casement windows measuring 4ft x 4ft or 1.2m x 1.2m with burglary and net embedded together is around N31, 000 to N32, 000 depend on the seller right now, without burglary is between N27, 000 to N28, 000 plus.

Efficiency
Casement windows are one of the most energy efficient windows, the sash which is the framework in which panes of glass are set in the window, when closed form a seal around the entire windows frame, reducing or zero cancelling the amount of Air Leakage which can pass between the inside and the outside space, so your air conditioners can attach uppermost coolest of the inside house.

Zero Noise Cancellation
Zero Noise penetration or cancellation from the outside space is another added value for you when you install a casement windows, so whatever you are saying inside your room will not leak outside and whatever noise outside can’t come inside especially when you leave beside a church or a mosque, please remember I’m an Atheist, lol.

Available in Different Designs and Color
Casement windows is available in various variety of finishes and colors designs with range of accessories such as chrome, vinyl or brass crank handles, you can also add a range of optional extra such as surface grills and lead grills this makes the casement windows more attractive to the eye and less plain looking like sliding windows.

Ventilation
Casement windows provide good ventilation and usually allow two way ventilation methods, one which allows you to open the windows full and the other which allows you to open the windows by a way of centimeters instead. Either of this option is good for letting air into your house, particularly in the hotter dry weather or summer season like the westerner use to say.
Re: 0.45mm Gauge Aluminum Longspan Now Selling @ N1, 070 And 0. 55mm N1, 450 by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 11, 2020
Royruky:

WHY ARE YOU QUOTING ME. DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU IS THE MOST REGRETTABLE THING I DID WHEN I WAS BUILDING MY HOUSE. LEAKAGES EVERYWHERE. YOU SOLD A GUAGE LESSER THAN THE ONE I PAID FOR.

YOUR WORKMEN WERE INCOMPETENT. I HAVE MOVED ON. BUT I CANNOT KEEP QUIET NOW THAT YOU THOUGHT IT WISE TO TAG ME. DID YOU NOT READ THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL WHEN I REMOVED THE PICTURES OF THE ROOF FROM YOUR THREAD INCLUDING MY FEEDBACK ON YOUR SERVICES.

YOU EVEN PROMISED TO COME BUT YOU DID NOT COME NOR CALL ME TO EXPLAIN WHY THE CHANGE OF MIND

I HAD TO USE FLASHBALM TO COVER EVERY NAIL ON THE ROOF. THAT IS HOW WOEFUL YOUR SERVICES ARE.

FELLOW NAIRALAND PEOPLE, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

I AM GOING TO TAKE IT AS AN OBLIGATION TO GIVE THIS FEEDBACK EVERYDAY ON YOUR THREAD. BULLSHIT
i didn't tag u my honor sir, with all due respect, i was sick i didn't see all of this handwriting u spoke about, a sick man strive for surviving of his soul, body and spirit, i do promise i will come, but i caught the virus, i survive it that why am respond to u now.

NOTE

am not the only handling this handler hslbroker, there some freelancers that update it, on my comment i will always put my signature from now, that is my name on my personal reply, please bear with me and calm down, i didn't eat your money, u paid me, i deliver ur materials and work's , but i wasn't present to install the roofing sheet, a man can't be in 2, 3, 4 or 10 places at a time, that is why we all have proxies that stand for us on our behalf in life, i trusted my workers to give u the best because they have been working for me for decades without any complains, from clients, but one thing i want u to know is that some people around u, because of what they want to get from u, cause damages to gain from u, since u yourself told them you don't know me before u engage me, u didn't tell them u have been following my good works before engaging me, so, u listen them, and they entered u, and make u come against me, because of what they want to get from u, this evil and is bad, if u know what i am presently passing through as a brethren and follower, u will insist in making sure am ok and survive this predicament.

if u destroy me, with your keyboard, what is your gain, i gave u the best materials, i have not seen u before and u have not seen me before, u send money to me and i deliver to u, and send me boys to install for u., and my boys even clam u are satisfy with there work's, and u gave them money for money as for a good well done work, why now your kinsmen, that are been for ways to exploit u now using you you to destroy me without a cause a sir, for good work they did for u, how sure u are that your kinsmen didn't cause this damaging for you, to gain your favor, i have witness this before sir, u know i always call and messages u but what can i do in my indispensable nature sir, am sick now
Re: 0.45mm Gauge Aluminum Longspan Now Selling @ N1, 070 And 0. 55mm N1, 450 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2020
HsLBroker:

Re: 0.45mm Gauge Aluminum Longspan Now Selling @ N1, 070 And 0. 55mm N1, 450 by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 22, 2020
Re: 0.45mm Gauge Aluminum Longspan Now Selling @ N1, 070 And 0. 55mm N1, 450 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital / What Is The Best Way To Build A Fence On This Marshy Land? / Dangote Drops Factory Price Of Cement From N1,500 To 1,350 Per Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.