Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,499 members, 7,929,628 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 06:15 PM

Asamoah Gyan’s Wife Reportedly Has Another Husband In Italy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asamoah Gyan’s Wife Reportedly Has Another Husband In Italy (1206 Views)

DJ Arafat: Didier Drogba, Asamoan Gyan, Others React To Death Of Ivorian Artiste / Dele Momodu, RMD And Asamoah Gyan Meet (Photos) / Xandy Kamel: "Bill Asamoah Is A One-minute Man, He's Not Good In Bed" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asamoah Gyan’s Wife Reportedly Has Another Husband In Italy by EmagNig(m): 9:30am On Nov 01, 2018
Asamoah Gyan's wife and he football star husband have been the latest talk in town regarding the news about their divorce. And in a new twist to the story, the woman has reportedly been married before getting married to Gyan.

According to reports, Asamoah Gyan has already filed for divorce and has also questioned the paternity of his kids with Gifty by asking for a DNA test on all of their three children.

Top newscaster with GhOne Television, Nana Aba Anamoah, recently threw her support for Gifty because she thinks the footballer is just trying to disgrace her but the latest twist to the whole divorce story will leave your mouth agape!

Kumasi-based sports panelist, Christian Adusei, suggests Gyan, may not be the bad guy after all. Christian, who’s a panelist at Kumasi-based Nhyira FM, has revealed that Gifty Gyan was already married to another man in Italy before he met her.

According to him Asamoah Gyan did not know she was still married to another Ghanaian man in Italy. He [Gyan] is now seeking divorce because his wife is still married to the person legally and that he [Gyan] just found out recently.

The Nhyira FM panelist in a video, that has since gone viral, sounded confident about what he claimed, adding further that Gifty left the first husband in Italy when things became difficult and moved to Ghana.

While in Ghana, she changed her name. Gyan who only found out recently sent a delegation to Italy to plead for forgiveness from the man.

It was there that he realized the striking resemblance of his first son to the man in question. He then began to question the paternity of his kids until things exploded.

https://lailasnews.com/asamoah-gyans-wife-reportedly-has-another-husband-in-italy

lalasticlala

Re: Asamoah Gyan’s Wife Reportedly Has Another Husband In Italy by victorian(f): 9:33am On Nov 01, 2018
Lefulefu ooooo!

Come here o!

All of una wey dey condemn the side chick and feeling sorry for the wife!

come and see, fowl Yansh Don open!
Now who's the wicked one in this love triangle! cool

1 Like

Re: Asamoah Gyan’s Wife Reportedly Has Another Husband In Italy by EuroBoy007(m): 9:34am On Nov 01, 2018
Dis 1 weak me.

Re: Asamoah Gyan’s Wife Reportedly Has Another Husband In Italy by victorian(f): 9:35am On Nov 01, 2018
None of those kids look like the footballer.

Lol

Chai!
And people will still blame his side chick! angry

1 Like

Re: Asamoah Gyan’s Wife Reportedly Has Another Husband In Italy by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 9:39am On Nov 01, 2018
Fear women.
Re: Asamoah Gyan’s Wife Reportedly Has Another Husband In Italy by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 01, 2018
There are two sides to every story in a marital affair.

Then DNA analysis and screenshots.
Re: Asamoah Gyan’s Wife Reportedly Has Another Husband In Italy by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 01, 2018
it is heard to marry a good wife once you are famous.fear women
Re: Asamoah Gyan’s Wife Reportedly Has Another Husband In Italy by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 01, 2018
victorian:
Lefulefu ooooo!

Come here o!

All of una wey dey condemn the side chick and feeling sorry for the wife!

come and see, fowl Yansh Don open!
Now who's the wicked one in this love triangle! cool
d woman obviously na yahoogirl of the highest echelon.omo this one na lesson to we guys to try and know more of the person we getting married to
if i tell u say this story no weak me i dey lie

Re: Asamoah Gyan’s Wife Reportedly Has Another Husband In Italy by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 01, 2018
Mklanceee:
it is heard to marry a good wife once you are famous.fear women
it is even impossible to marry a good woman when u rich and famous and this is why its so important for a man not to wait for him to hammer millions before he has a girlfriend.look at dem tuface and co who are married.the ladies they are married to are the ladies they met while they were not dat famous.

1 Like

Re: Asamoah Gyan’s Wife Reportedly Has Another Husband In Italy by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
lefulefu:

it is even impossible to marry a good woman when u rich and famous and this is why its so important for a man not to wait for him to hammer millions before he has a girlfriend.look at dem tuface and co who are married.the ladies they are married to are the ladies they met while they were not dat famous.
it is hard to keep a girl friend without money too na. I must make millions before I get married. if i marry the wrong woman , I will quickly get a divorce and remain unmarried for the rest of my life
Re: Asamoah Gyan’s Wife Reportedly Has Another Husband In Italy by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
Mklanceee:

it is hard to keep a girl friend without money too na. I must make millions before I get married. if i marry the wrong woman , I will quickly get a divorce and remain unmarried for the rest of my life
if u wan get a serious only wen u don get money then its better u get a babymama or u can just marry her and have ur sidechics cos if a woman marry u for ur money she will definetly be cheating on u.just look at gyan and what he"s currently facing cheesy.
Re: Asamoah Gyan’s Wife Reportedly Has Another Husband In Italy by Houseofglam7(f): 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
Dayummmmm
Ish is complicated as fuq!

(1) (Reply)

Iynya Celebrates Birthday With Courvoisier / Actress Princess Shyngle Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Exclusive! K1 De Ultimate Lied! Son Still In US Prison… No Surety For Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.