Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,261 members, 7,880,981 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

APC Considers Tinubu To Chair Presidential Campaign Council - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Considers Tinubu To Chair Presidential Campaign Council (1262 Views)

APC Considers Suing Tambuwal, Ortom, Obaseki, Others For Defection / APC Considers North For Senate President, South For Speaker / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Considers Tinubu To Chair Presidential Campaign Council by kahal29: 11:38am On Nov 01, 2018
Ahead of the launch of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign proposed for the third week of this month, the party’s leadership is considering its national leader, Senator Bola Tinubu, as the chairman of its campaign council.

The council is to serve as the coordinating organ of the campaign of the party’s presidential candidate, President Muhammadu Buhari.

According to a reliable THISDAY source, Tinubu has been briefed on this proposal, and was one of the issues that was discussed during his meeting with Buhari yesterday at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The Minister of Transportation, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, said the source, is, however, proposed to continue in his position as the director-general of the campaign.

By the time- table of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), the ban on electioneering for presidential candidates would be lifted on November 18.

Tinubu, according to the source, is being proposed for that role because of his vast experience in electioneering, a talent he reportedly displayed during the 2015 campaign that brought Buhari to power.

“The president has so much confidence in Tinubu, and feels that he would be best suited to lead the campaign,” the source told THISDAY.

Culled From Thisday Newspaper

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/11/01/again-buhari-appeals-to-amosun-okorocha-yari-others-not-to-defect/amp/

2 Likes

Re: APC Considers Tinubu To Chair Presidential Campaign Council by madridguy(m): 11:39am On Nov 01, 2018
Jagaban of Africa.

Sai Baba till 2023

Madrid guy for Senate President in 2023.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Considers Tinubu To Chair Presidential Campaign Council by CilicMarin: 11:41am On Nov 01, 2018
Atiku IPOB in deep trouble.. grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Considers Tinubu To Chair Presidential Campaign Council by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:43am On Nov 01, 2018
Lets not hear, someone slumped and was rushed to the hospital o

All this old corrupt men that won't give youths a chance .

1 Like

Re: APC Considers Tinubu To Chair Presidential Campaign Council by princdebola201(m): 11:54am On Nov 01, 2018
tinubu the lionel messi of nigerian politics.

even their father in pdp (obj) couldnt bend you.their hero(Gej) in pdp openly confess u re the only politician in nigeria that he dreads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Considers Tinubu To Chair Presidential Campaign Council by alhassanyusuf29(m): 11:57am On Nov 01, 2018
nyamuri flat.heads wont like this, they thought Tinubu will dump Buhari for Athieku tongue grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Considers Tinubu To Chair Presidential Campaign Council by SarkinYarki: 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
Buhari trying very hard to commit Tinubu but whether Tinubu joins us or not Buhari must still go

2 Likes

Re: APC Considers Tinubu To Chair Presidential Campaign Council by id911(m): 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
princdebola201:
tinubu the lionel messi of nigerian politics.

even their father in pdp (obj) couldnt bend you.their hero(Gej) in pdp openly confess u re the only politician in nigeria that he dreads.

Mr Praise Singer, take it easy because of high BP. I don't want to hear stories that touch when H.E Atiku Abubakar is declared winner next year. I care very much about you bro

Time to rescue our country from bad governance, economic mismanagement, lies and propaganda is at hand.

Atiku is liberal, moderate, hates bigotry and nepotism. He's an astute businessman who can sleep freely in any part of the country. He's a unifier; a unique entrepreneur. He's already created thousands of jobs for Nigerians. As President, he will do much more for Nigerians.

We are ready to write the wrongs of the past by supporting a known performer in the person of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar to rescue Nigeria from the clutches of nepotism, mismanagement and put us on the path of prosperity.

So Nigerians, join the Atiku ship because Atiku is an experienced, tested and pragmatic Captain that will navigate the ship safely to its destination to the delight of everyone

#Let'sGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

3 Likes

Re: APC Considers Tinubu To Chair Presidential Campaign Council by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nairaland has become a field for tribalism and banters which does not help anyone.
Instead if people to comment based on knowledge, they rather engage in calling out the other tribes.

Majority of those involved in this name calling are youths, it makes me worried about how the next 10years will look like.

2 Likes

Re: APC Considers Tinubu To Chair Presidential Campaign Council by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Buhari trying very hard to commit Tinubu but whether Tinubu joins us or not Buhari must still go
"...joins us or not", this caught my attention.
Does Atiku know u?
Even Buhari doesn't know those supporting him here in this forum self.

Instead of people to fight against these old men they are busy fighting themselves and packaging those who have mortgaged the future of Nigeria.

I said it before and will say it again, the problem of this country are the youths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Considers Tinubu To Chair Presidential Campaign Council by SarkinYarki: 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
kingkakaone:

"...joins us or not", this caught my attention.
Does Atiku know u?
Even Buhari doesn't know those supporting him here in this forum self.

Instead of people to fight against these old men they are busy fighting themselves and packaging those who have mortgaged the future of Nigeria.

I said it before and will say it again, the problem of this country are the youths.

Take your shallow mind away from mention, the mere fact that Buhari is out of Aso rock is a big blessing for any entrepreneur in Nigeria if you don't know ..Must I know Atiku personally before I know he will make a better leader than Buhari.... Buhari is the worst possible kind of leader and I want him out !!!! How hard is that for you to understand...only if knew how much I have lost under Buharis bad leadership you will keep quiet

1 Like

Re: APC Considers Tinubu To Chair Presidential Campaign Council by basilo101: 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
kingkakaone:
Nairaland has become a field for tribalism and banters which does not help anyone.
Instead if people to comment based on knowledge, they rather engage in calling out the other tribes.

Majority of those involved in this name calling are youths, it makes me worried about how the next 10years will look like.
The handiwork of APC zombies.

1 Like

Re: APC Considers Tinubu To Chair Presidential Campaign Council by Corrinthians(m): 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
Boss things!

Music to my ears, spear right through their hateful hearts. Wail they must, triumph we always will.

"Atikwu can go strategise in Otokoto evil forest, he is going NOWHERE". - Jagaban. (2018). cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Considers Tinubu To Chair Presidential Campaign Council by Sizuabanze: 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
I m honestly tired of begging. I am seriously very stranded in school and in need of financial assistance.
I can barely feed or transport myself to school. Also have school fees waiting for me to pay.

please i will appreciate any form of financial assistance. Nothing is too small.

fidelity- 6320004695.

thants
Re: APC Considers Tinubu To Chair Presidential Campaign Council by gare(f): 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
So Amaechi will be reporting to Tinubu then, Amaechi will not like this at all, More trouble for the dead party grin grin grin
Re: APC Considers Tinubu To Chair Presidential Campaign Council by Racoon(m): 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
And so what then becomes of Amaechi? Infact why is the man silent 4months to a major election? Only Keyamo have been active.

1 Like

Re: APC Considers Tinubu To Chair Presidential Campaign Council by Bannylove13: 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
Atiku..is a done deal..

Make oduduwa come from heaven the second time .. Buhari is heading to daura..

I guess is a good opportunity to kill both the soul and spirit of Apc ..

No negotiation..
Back to daura is too sure
Re: APC Considers Tinubu To Chair Presidential Campaign Council by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
basilo101:

The handiwork of APC zombies.
There's no zombies anywhere, it's all in ur block head.

Both those of u supporting PDP and APC are one and same.
If they are zombies, u are also same because u are all the same.
Re: APC Considers Tinubu To Chair Presidential Campaign Council by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Take your shallow mind away from mention, the mere fact that Buhari is out of Aso rock is a big blessing for any entrepreneur in Nigeria if you don't know ..Must I know Atiku personally before I know he will make a better leader than Buhari.... Buhari is the worst possible kind of leader and I want him out !!!! How hard is that for you to understand...only if knew how much I have lost under Buharis bad leadership you will keep quiet
Thank you for being honest with ur last line, I sympathize with you for whatever happened.

But let me tell u one thing. We are all making the same mistake we made in 2015. Buhari came with change mantra and instead of us to ask how he'll do things, we kept quiet and we can now see how things turned out to be afterwards.
Now Atiku is using restructuring and another thing but nobody is asking how he will achieve those things.
Has he made any template on how to make his promises a reality?

Both Buhari and Atiku are the same thing. They are among those who placed the country in such sorry state in the first place and I can't vote for any of them.

"YOU CAN'T BE PART OF THE CORRUPTION AND BE PART OF THE CORRECTION".
These politicians won't change from greed, that's all I'm saying.
Re: APC Considers Tinubu To Chair Presidential Campaign Council by quickberry(m): 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Lets not hear, someone slumped and was rushed to the hospital o

All this old corrupt men that won't give youths a chance .

Re: APC Considers Tinubu To Chair Presidential Campaign Council by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
[quote author=quickberry post=72593940][/quote]

Not so smart

Re: APC Considers Tinubu To Chair Presidential Campaign Council by quickberry(m): 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Stop dreaming, Tinubu cannot join PDP, not in this life
Re: APC Considers Tinubu To Chair Presidential Campaign Council by omowolewa: 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
I see PMB winning as of today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Considers Tinubu To Chair Presidential Campaign Council by quickberry(m): 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

Not so smart

A news paper headline is not enough evidence

Your messiah confessed to taking bribe

Re: APC Considers Tinubu To Chair Presidential Campaign Council by quickberry(m): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
Everything is set for baba Buhari to win his second term by the GRACE of GOD
Re: APC Considers Tinubu To Chair Presidential Campaign Council by Omeokachie: 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
Atiku really gives these incompetent recessionists sleepless nights
Re: APC Considers Tinubu To Chair Presidential Campaign Council by LamidiCownu: 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
PMB/PYO till 2023
Re: APC Considers Tinubu To Chair Presidential Campaign Council by LamidiCownu: 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
id911:

Mr Praise Singer, take it easy because of high BP. I don't want to hear stories that touch when H.E Atiku Abubakar is declared winner next year. I care very much about you bro

Time to rescue our country from bad governance, economic mismanagement, lies and propaganda is at hand.

Atiku is liberal, moderate, hates bigotry and nepotism. He's an astute businessman who can sleep freely in any part of the country. He's a unifier; a unique entrepreneur. He's already created thousands of jobs for Nigerians. As President, he will do much more for Nigerians.

We are ready to write the wrongs of the past by supporting a known performer in the person of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar to rescue Nigeria from the clutches of nepotism, mismanagement and put us on the path of prosperity.

So Nigerians, join the Atiku ship because Atiku is an experienced, tested and pragmatic Captain that will navigate the ship safely to its destination to the delight of everyone

#Let'sGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

So nah this cursed, fat headed looter go rescue Nigeria abi
Re: APC Considers Tinubu To Chair Presidential Campaign Council by LamidiCownu: 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
SarkinYarki:

One of the fake stew importers spotted grin cheesy.
PMB till 2023

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Fraud Exposed: IPOB Has Been Busted Again / Clueless GEJ. Nigerians Lambast Jonathan For Singing, Dancing After Bomb Blast. / Rocha's Okorocha Is Set To Go To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.