Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,965 members, 7,873,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court (16056 Views)

Hope Uzodinma’s Travel Ban, N4.3bn Fraud Case: FG Keeps Mum / Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: Lalong Spends Plateau Funds Same Way Jang Did, Witness / Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court by aguiyi2: 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
Oga Jona, why you dey lie at this old age?
Re: Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
Who cares? Thank your star this ain't China if not will be meeting for maker cos of this kinda thievery.

1 Like

Re: Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court by Tolubory(m): 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nigba ti Owo yen ti po ju......
Re: Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court by LIVEBYTRUTH: 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
High blood pressure and low sugar level, only him 6. billion naira, so with this kind of money he couldn't buy an air-condition to cool his blood pressure, he also couldn't buy enough sugar for his low sugar sickness? that is to show you guys that money can't buy every thing. Vanity , upon vanity equals to VANITY. Nothing will come out of the case. who can judge the pride of lions in the serengeti reserve for killing and eating of other animals? that is what happens in the Zoo.
Re: Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court by Quality20(m): 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
that shouldn't be an excuse, everybody do have high bp from time to time.Or is d court inviting him for a marathon race or sex marathon?

1 Like

Re: Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court by Kureh(m): 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
Jang,u never see anything
Re: Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court by MalcoImX: 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
Was he having high sugar level before he grab the money?
Re: Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court by fatstan1: 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
Once it’s time to face the law they suffer from all kinda ailment. If it means carrying him in on a stretcher he should go and answer for his crime.

At the same time, all past governors, senators and whatever in APC that have stolen our collective wealth should turn themselves in too.
Re: Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court by joenor(m): 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
Na wah...
Re: Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court by israelmao(m): 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
Your blood pressure was normal when were stealing but now it is high.
Re: Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court by nephemmy(m): 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
u ain't got no hbp from embezzling public funds, but u got hpb when you gotta answer for ya crimes nigga..well, good for u enjoy ur loot,
Re: Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court by MalcoImX: 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
originally:
Come 2019, please vote wisely. Atiku and Buhari don't deserve that seat, Nigerians need a new candidate that has not been tested before. We need a turnaround in this country.
What do you mean Buhari no deserve the seat? Have you known this kind of thing for the 16 years they were there?
Re: Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court by dahmie2013: 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
He still wants to become President with High blood pressure. Such a sicko!
Re: Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court by bluecircle470: 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
queenbetsy:
Radarada!!!

Jonah jang abi kini won pe e??

This is just the beginning...

#6.3B is #630 abi?

Hypertension will still join sef! angry

High blood pressure nah still hypertension nah, sister!
Re: Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court by maasoap(m): 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
No peace for the wicked
Re: Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court by queenbetsy(f): 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
bluecircle470:

High blood pressure nah still hypertension nah, sister!
e am binu, I no know

1 Like

Re: Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court by bluecircle470: 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
queenbetsy:
e am binu, I no know

Mo ti gbo o grin
Re: Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court by Easysolution(m): 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
Sakamanje
Re: Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court by quickberry(m): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
See stupid excuse

When you were stealing, you didn't have high blood pressure
Re: Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court by Moukandjo: 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
But PDPigss & our daft IPIGs no get shame o! They'll still come here to defend this one again!

Re: Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court by sammie99: 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
If e they pain u. Choose ur method of death
Re: Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court by Olarewaju89: 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
ManirBK:
Robert Clarke, counsel to the former governor of Plateau State, Jonah Jang, yesterday told the state high court trying him for alleged misappropriation of N6.3bn state fund that he was absent at the court because he had raised blood pressure and low sugar level.
Jang is being prosecuted, alongside a former cashier in the Office of the Secretary to the State Government, Yusuf Gyang Pam, on a 12-count charge of abuse of office and misappropriation of the state funds amounting to N6.3 billion slammed against them by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

“And his (Jang’s) doctor advised him to, at least, rest for a week to enable him recuperate, that’s the reason we are seeking for the adjournment,” Clarke explained.
The counsel to the plaintiffs, Rotimi Jacob, did not object to the request for the adjournment.

The presiding judge, Daniel Longji, adjourned the case to 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th of December for the continuation of hearing.
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/alleged-n6-3bn-fraud-ive-high-blood-pressure-jang-tells-court.html?
Re: Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court by pawesome(m): 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
And Ganduje is still Dia free...am not sure Buhari has heard of this Ganduje thing

1 Like

Re: Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court by Hyman1234(m): 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2018
you never see anything yet after high blood pressure the NEXT sickness is cancer , oniranu ole gbogbo
Re: Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court by precious1967(m): 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
Join APC or u refund d money. Thief
Re: Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court by DTaj: 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
Jonah Jang claimed he had “high blood pressure” and “low sugar level”?

But when he gallivanted all over Nigeria looking for PDP delegates’ vote ahead of their convention in Port Harcourt a few weeks ago, where he failed miserably, he had “low pressure”? LOL...

But when he massively stole the resources of Plateau state as Governor for 8 years, he had “ low pressure”.

But when this 74-year old fool was Military Governor several times (Benue and Gongola states) under IBB, he had “low pressure”.

But when this clown was elected Senator in 2015 and has done nothing other than sleeping on the floor of the Senate Chamber, he had “low pressure”.

Politicians suddenly develop arthritis, high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, liver and kidney problem, indigestion, chronic ulcer, back problem (Olisa Metuh and others), etc as soon as EFCC arraign them in court. No wonder the fake ailments that they lied about usually killed them!

Thieves!!!
Re: Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court by DTaj: 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
pawesome:
And Ganduje is still Dia free...am not sure Buhari has heard of this Ganduje thing

Do not be ignorant and stupid at the same time!

There is nothing Buhari, EFCC or any other agency can do about Ganduje because Ganduje has absolute immunity; he is a sitting Governor.

He can only be prosecuted AFTER his term of office. That was why nobody could touch Fayose until October 16 when his term ended.

We will arrest and prosecute Ganduje AFTER his term in office.

Be educated rather than showing your ignorance (or deliberate mischief) online...
Re: Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court by ADRIAN88(m): 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
They should kindly give him beetroot juice & flax seed to reduce the high bp, so that the bastard can resume trial in earnest biko.

Re: Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court by ridbell01(m): 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
Oga chill over there those that kill Nepa for their MIKANO will soon join you there
Re: Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court by ogundeleai(m): 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
And they flood social media to say Buhari not figthing corruption as if power of conviction fall within his jurisdiction.... Immediately this enemy of Nation secure bail, that's the end of the case.. Its going to be one excuse today and another one tommorow ,,,, Mark my world same fate will happen to Fayose and the likes,,, God will answer their prayers to Install so called messiah in February and we will be alive to witness Eldorado that he's taking us to..
Re: Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court by pawesome(m): 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
DTaj:

Do not be ignorant and stupid at the same time!

There is nothing Buhari, EFCC or any other agency can do about Ganduje because Ganduje has absolute immunity; he is a sitting Governor.

He can only be prosecuted AFTER his term of office. That was why nobody could touch Fayose until October 16 when his term ended.

We will arrest and prosecute Ganduje AFTER his term in office.

Be educated rather than showing your ignorance (or deliberate mischief) online...
must you guys insult before making a point.... I mean what's it with insult... You need to grow up and if you are all grown up, then stop acting like a kid... Act your age

1 Like

Re: Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court by mechanics(m): 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
Another trick to prolong the case.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. / Two Nigerian Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In Malawi / Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.