Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,131 members, 7,887,267 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue (34030 Views)

Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit In Adamawa / Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha / Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue by abbeyty(m): 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
Why most men think with their diks this day? Imagine, with a little girl of 5 years.Castrate the bastard.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue by Ayokul(m): 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
#mad world

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue by chosky2589(m): 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
Benue nd sex be like "bread nd butter" especially TIV people
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue by Bgetto: 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
Rapist should put to dead
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue by dasparrow: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nigeria: A hopeless nation crawling with paedophiles and rapists.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue by Wilstino: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
THe rate of this sexual assault on minor is becoming alarming. Pedophiles on the rise!! If you near my daughter ehen na death o...pedophiles take note. sad sad

But seriously, Society, govt and parents needs to take action, especially on sensitizing people on how to identify this act and speaking up.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue by Seahawk: 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
Just another day in the life of a Nigerian male
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue by wink2015(m): 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
IS IT TIV TRIBE OR IDOMA TRIBE IN BENUE STATE THAT IS CAUSING THIS SEX CRIMES AGAINST MINORS?
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue by fpeter(f): 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
so with the recent uproar emanating from the same Benue State this man still went ahead to rape a 5 year old? shocked shocked
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue by Yankee101: 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
Again?
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue by DrMuzungu(m): 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
Rape a 3-freaking-years old child?
necklace the b@stard and close the case. Or, even better, sell his organs and use the money for that child's medical treatment, recovery and education.

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue by movetoca: 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
What the fvck is wrong with all these monsters. If any man, I repeat if any man tries this shit with my little girl I will delete him. This is not a police matter. No regrets
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue by Mbediogu(m): 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
lilvicky68:
I dont know why people indulge in rape when there is soap, vaseline, sanitizer and others too numerous to mention..he should be punished severely..

Above all those, there are women, abstinence and discipline!

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue by vicben27(m): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
lilvicky68:
I dont know why people indulge in rape when there is soap, vaseline, sanitizer and others too numerous to mention..he should be punished severely..
your brain is functioning well, when one can just save Him self the shame and stress

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue by Mbediogu(m): 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
Giddymoney:
Benue again??
Benue and sex
Na only dem get joystick
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue by antunbel20: 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
Spiritual conji grin
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue by chinedumoooo: 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
He should be jail for years to get him into frustration when he got his freedom
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue by DattyBryan73: 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
nairafamedotcom:
The Police in Benue State have arrested a 35-year-old man, Haruna Shauibu, for allegedly raping a five-year-old orphan girl at Wadata in Makurdi.

Source gathered that Shauibu was caught red-handed having carnal knowledge of the child.

Human Rights activist, Ukan Kurugh, who shared the incident on his Facebook Page, said the International Federation of Women Lawyers (FIDA), Benue State chapter effected Shauibu’s arrested.

He added that the little girl was rushed to the hospital and her treatment commenced immediately.

The suspect has since been arraigned in court

He wrote on Facebook,

The stories of rape coming out of Benue State lately is so disheartening and appalling to say the least, so we must do everything humanly possible as a united people to end this menace.

Rukaya is a 5year old orphan who was raped and seriously damaged by one Haruna Shauibu (35yrs) around Wadata Makurdi, who’s picture is insert on the right-hand side below. I was called to the house yesterday by FIDA Benue for an on the spot assessment and so far I am very impressed with what has been done and expressed joy with them. She was quickly taken to the hospital and commenced treatment immediately. The said rapist was caught in the act and FIDA Benue with the help of the Police arraigned and charged him to court. #RUKAYA is going to get justice as the spirit of #Ochanya is seeking justice for other girls who are seriously going through these unknowingly to the public.

I want the general public to be rest assured that FIDA Benue in collaboration with other stakeholders will bring justice to any abused girl out there. That is why we are saying, SPEAK UP WHEN YOU SEE SOMETHING.

Source : http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/caught-red-handed-35-year-old-man-rapes.html
Dix benue sef wit rape mata....E be like i go change State of origin sef...Lol
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue by bigcasava1(m): 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
buhari is curse!
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
just pour A bucket of acid on him and the subject will be desolved in minutes. it works Always.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue by gentleibraheem(m): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
harley88:
What's so hard in visiting xvideos.com with your Vaseline in hand.
This has been helping me for years..... who needs women

This one week me

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
shocked
youngprofdguru:
He is a cursed man and they should cut off his manhood. That is very bad.
cool
youngprofdguru:
He is a cursed man and they should cut off his manhood. That is very bad.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue by longerthroat(m): 8:31am On Nov 02, 2018
lilvicky68:

even grease and saliva.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue by liyahwillie(f): 8:38am On Nov 02, 2018
I swear this man's dick needs to be roasted and given to him for. break fast
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue by powalez: 9:24am On Nov 02, 2018
null:

Shuaibu Haruna is not a Tiv, Idoma, Etulo, or Igede Name.

Wadata is the part of Benue where Northerners have been boxed into, they come from the North as is their usual style and occupy the northernmost part of a place and try to claim land and grow out from there, unfortunately for them the people of Benue burn their mosques and slaughter pigs in their prayer houses whenever they try anything stupid.

Haruna Shuaibu is Not from Benue State
people like you make me proud,you just gave them what they need to know, Benue is ours and not for the hausas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue by sammyboyz21(m): 9:47am On Nov 02, 2018
😡
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue by analdo: 10:02am On Nov 02, 2018
have his penis cut off....mumu

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue by gmec23(m): 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
Anyone caught raping a girl of 12yrs and below should be burnt or have is penis cut off. This is simply inhumane. Imagine the pains d girl would ve felt and is still feeling 4 goodness sake
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue by kessler53(m): 4:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
harley88:
What's so hard in visiting xvideos.com with your Vaseline in hand.
This has been helping me for years..... who needs women
though I don't support raping,but masturbation is bad,it increases a person sexual desire.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue by LASTBHORN: 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
BENUE AND RAPE B LIKE CALABAR AND HIV

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo / Thugs Attack Lekki Community, One Dead, Several Shot (Graphic Photos) / U.S. Govt Transfers Woodberry, Hushpuppi, Bidemi Rufai To Same Prison Facility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.