Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,812 members, 7,945,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

Advice I Regret Being Jealous Of My Mother- Law…i Wish I Could Change That - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice I Regret Being Jealous Of My Mother- Law…i Wish I Could Change That (589 Views)

I Thought I Could Change Him To Be A Better Man / 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice I Regret Being Jealous Of My Mother- Law…i Wish I Could Change That by Beke2020: 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hello Lively Stones,

My fiance koko and his mom were pretty close. In-fact,too close for comfort. Koko is a football player,an only son and we have been together since high school. We are high school sweethearts. I stuck with him through thick and thin and now he is a super star. I love him so much.

My only problem is the fact that Koko’s mother is over bearing. I tried all these years to ignore her. She was always getting in our way but Koko,a nice guy,always trying to make me bear with his mom. When koko and I got engaged last year,the mother became more and more annoying.

Mama visited our apartment every week. She wanted to be in her son’s life in any way. She brought food when she knew I would cook. She entered our bedroom without knocking or permission. She always argued with me.Telling me no woman can come in between her and her son. I could not take it anymore,I had to leave. Koko begged me but I knew marrying Koko would mean facing off with Mama every day of the rest of my life.

But unfortunately,I discovered I was pregnant for Koko after I moved out. I could never imagine having a baby outside wedlock. Koko always said he would not have a child of wedlock cos he was a child out of wedlock. It made him feel unwanted. So when I told Koko,it was set that we had to come back together and get married.

However,.....see more

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-regret-being-jealous-of-my-mother-law-i-wish-i-could-change-that/
Re: Advice I Regret Being Jealous Of My Mother- Law…i Wish I Could Change That by Beke2020: 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
cool

(1) (Reply)

Bus Transportation For Those Working On The Island And Staying On The Mainland / Fast Loading PS3 For Sale / Best Furniture Shop In Lagos-illepeju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.