Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,898 members, 7,912,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 09:00 AM

Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) (57104 Views)

'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit / Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) by seunjungle1(m): 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
1977. I was not even born by then, and this man is being enjoy since that year.
God need to elevate me...these people don't have two heads now. God hear my cry too
Re: Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) by Dawinlove(m): 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
he looks like Majid Michael
Re: Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) by Xisnin(m): 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
Gabrie300:
See how he looks like a Gay grin
If you know.you know
Of course we know Mr. Gaybriel

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) by capitalzero: 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
Mrsoundoro:
Senator Ben Bruce took to his twitter account to share a photo of himself with his friends in Los Angeles in year 1977.

While sharing this photo, he wrote...

Source: https://dailynaija.com/post/throwback-photo-of-senator-ben-bruce-with-his-friends-in-los-angeles

world has changed
Re: Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) by bluefilm: 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
Kaykay:

Can we see your picture please?
Some of you don't know that what you are commenting is actually read all over the world and it is a way of judging your mentality.
What you wrote above is too shallow and a sign that many Nigerian youths are really sick, myopic and unprepared for the future.
Those ladies are modestly dressed sorry not like your "bluefilm" likes as you called yourself. You should actually "tufiakwa" for yourself because you are too blinded to see reality.

Wetin you wan carry my picture do?

You wan use am masturbate abi na wetin?

Abeg carry your gay spirit comot for my front.

Make pesin no talk wetin im see again abi?

I've made my comment. If you no like am, why not jejely jump and pass?

Nnaa na wa o! angry
Re: Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) by leshluap(m): 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
He kolobi two girls, his friend fold hands..
Re: Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) by tegax(m): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
How come these ones are looking fresh..... unlike those pictures taken in Africa in same era where they look so black, ugly and dirty? Na wa o
Re: Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
Mrsoundoro:
Senator Ben Bruce took to his twitter account to share a photo of himself with his friends in Los Angeles in year 1977.

Source: https://dailynaija.com/post/throwback-photo-of-senator-ben-bruce-with-his-friends-in-los-angeles
It's been a long time coming. Thus one has been flexing even before I was born
Re: Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) by Akiika: 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
It's only the poor that bicker along religious and tribal line.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
Children of Nigeria'rich n ruling class balling since Adam n Eve.

BTW,Seeing this pic of these now prominent women n knowing Ben Bruce'pedigree as a young man would he swear that water didn't pass under the bridge?

I hate this kind of throwback pics.If it can put ideas into my mind what of the minds of these women's children n grandchildren.

Ben,please respect those women n pull down that pic.
Re: Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) by metroid(m): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
Gabrie300:
See how he looks like a Gay grin
If you know.you know

It's not Gay, it's the dressing of a Hippie.
Re: Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) by Snwokenk: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
bluefilm:
Na so women in the 70s dey ugly reach?

Tufiakwa!

How are they ugly. i smell self hate
Re: Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) by alfredilly: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
GreatMahmud:
Life was sweet then.. Babes were more decent and cultured, wife materials. Not all these yeye lazy harlots roaming everywhere.
This are some of the most worldly Nigerian you can find in those. These dressing you call decent are actually expression of worldliness. Well the ladies were a bit formal especially the one at the left.
Re: Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) by Babysho(m): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
sacx:
Los Angeles in 77 is more beautiful than Nigeria today

Rome during the Gladiator age is beautiful than this shithole called Nigeria.
Re: Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) by gladisa7: 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
big man pikin..
Re: Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
sacx:
Los Angeles in 77 is more beautiful than Nigeria today

Before nko

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) by negbike(f): 3:07am On Nov 02, 2018
bluefilm:
Na so women in the 70s dey ugly reach?

Tufiakwa!

Why? Because they're wearing their own hair and not hiding their real faces behind a mountain of makeup?
Re: Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 4:14am On Nov 02, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Children of Nigeria'rich n ruling class balling since Adam n Eve.

BTW,Seeing this pic of these now prominent women n knowing Ben Bruce'pedigree as a young man would he swear that water didn't pass under the bridge?

I hate this kind of throwback pics.If it can put ideas into my mind what of the minds of these women's children n grandchildren.

Ben,please respect those women n pull down that pic.

Get your mind out of the gutter. This picture is a harmless one, portraying good old friendship of compatriots in a foreign land.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) by zobopoet: 8:55am On Nov 02, 2018
God help them all,now he is in a big place
Re: Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) by Augustagbo(m): 10:51am On Nov 02, 2018
the good old days
Re: Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) by WetinConsignMe: 11:28am On Nov 02, 2018
At that point many of us are some 20 years from being born grin

They were in the wrong place. 9ja back then was a paradise and booming
Re: Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) by AlphaMogul: 3:57am On Aug 26, 2021
Mrsoundoro:

Cool... 1977. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) by Racoon(m): 4:06am On Aug 26, 2021
Ben was really privileged to be born with a sliver spoon in his mouth.
Re: Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) by AlphaTaikun: 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mrsoundoro:

Four of them are of Nigerian ancestry
living and schooling then in America.

Ben Murry-Bruce was looking super dope in LA as of 1977... The late bell bottom era. Philip Trimnel passed on very recently. A great producer he was.

A truly nostalgic era for me. How time flies. smiley

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari / Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.