Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,758 members, 7,979,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:30 PM

See Funny Toheeb's Hilarious Replication Of Jennifer Lopez's Unclad Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Funny Toheeb's Hilarious Replication Of Jennifer Lopez's Unclad Outfit (1878 Views)

Funny Toheeb Recreates Ifu Ennada Pineapple Head Swag - Picture / Funny Toheeb Recreates Cardi B's Outfit To Met Gala 2019 - Pictures / Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Funny Toheeb's Hilarious Replication Of Jennifer Lopez's Unclad Outfit by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
Funny Toheeb is an Instagram celebrity who is famously known for his impersonation of Celebrities.

He has amassed popularity from this particular act and has huge fans in the Nation.

Preshhinfo earlier uploaded the Almost Unclad outfit of Music Star on Halloween. Now Funny Toheeb has chosen to do his Norma routine with this particular outfit and it's so hilarious.

Source:https://preshhinfo..com/2018/11/see-funny-toheebs-hilarious-replication.html

Preshhinfo..com

Re: See Funny Toheeb's Hilarious Replication Of Jennifer Lopez's Unclad Outfit by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hilarious indeed grin grin
Re: See Funny Toheeb's Hilarious Replication Of Jennifer Lopez's Unclad Outfit by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
Did he staple those plantain leaves together?

2 Likes

Re: See Funny Toheeb's Hilarious Replication Of Jennifer Lopez's Unclad Outfit by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
mynairaland2018:
Did he staple those plantain leaves together?
If you ask me, nah who I go ask wink
Re: See Funny Toheeb's Hilarious Replication Of Jennifer Lopez's Unclad Outfit by directorXixXICK(m): 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
Kolomental.com
Re: See Funny Toheeb's Hilarious Replication Of Jennifer Lopez's Unclad Outfit by ceejayMAX(m): 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
L

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Funny Toheeb's Hilarious Replication Of Jennifer Lopez's Unclad Outfit by lilmax(m): 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
irritating pig

check others mimicking celebrities and see how its done
Re: See Funny Toheeb's Hilarious Replication Of Jennifer Lopez's Unclad Outfit by Annnonymous: 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hilarious to who exactly??

Dude looks ridiculous angry angry

1 Like

Re: See Funny Toheeb's Hilarious Replication Of Jennifer Lopez's Unclad Outfit by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
Annnonymous:

Say whatever you want, but he is not that bad

1 Like

Re: See Funny Toheeb's Hilarious Replication Of Jennifer Lopez's Unclad Outfit by tosincares: 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
THIS IS THE TESTIMONY OF A SATISFIED CLIENT WHO MISTAKEN TRANSFERRED N490,000 INSTEAD OF N49,000 FOR HIS WEBSITE PROJECT

In the exact words of Mr. Etim, CEO of Cobos Shoes – A PortHarcourt and Ghana based Businessman

‘I was astonished by the swift and efficient customer relation in giving me a simple but professional website and importantly thanks for your integrity, after making mistake of paying N490,000 instead of N49,000 which was suppose to be 70% for the job, my money was reversed within an hour. With the fact that I have not been to the office before since I only read your advert on Nairaland forum’

Sincerely, you guys deserve some accolades. Nice job, pls keep it up.

CEO, Cobos Shoes’

We are a next generation Web, Mobile & Training Solutions, Multimedia Designs and Digital Marketing outfit that is rooted in innovation and drive – with us, ICT connects business solutions. We don’t walk; we run. We dream, and then we do. Our ideas are limitless, but our results are purposeful. Bigger still is our collective pursuit of positive change – the innovations that will move business and brands forward in new and exciting directions.

SERVICES INCLUDE:

WEBSITE/ECOMMERCE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT
ONLINE/DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING & MANAGEMENT
GRAPHICS & MULTIMEDIA BRANDING DESIGNS
ICT TRAINING & RE-TRAINING

If you are still a doubting ‘Uncle Thomas’ in the word of Union Bank, then we can’t help you!

Avoid Development Quacks that. Contact us now and get service/training deliveries we GUARANTEE you cant get anywhere else at same values!
Re: See Funny Toheeb's Hilarious Replication Of Jennifer Lopez's Unclad Outfit by mumureloaded(m): 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
Annnonymous:

yes you are right, he's ridiculously hilarious or hilariously ridiculous. which ever way
Re: See Funny Toheeb's Hilarious Replication Of Jennifer Lopez's Unclad Outfit by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
Am I the only one
that doesn't find this funny? undecided
Re: See Funny Toheeb's Hilarious Replication Of Jennifer Lopez's Unclad Outfit by donoro(m): 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
Adanairaland:
Am I the only one
that doesn't find this funny? undecided
I swear no b only u angry angry d guy always irritate me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Leak Bed Tape Of FATIMA GEDI Wajir Woman Representative Kenya / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Flashing Her Boobs In See-through Dress / Zlatan Ibile And Tiwa Savage Love Up In New Music Video (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.