Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,748 members, 7,935,225 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 02:40 AM

500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. - Agriculture (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. (292827 Views)

Food Security: FG Flags Off Agric Project In Akwa Ibom, Targets 500,000 Farmers / Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings / Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Idemujoseph: 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
HornyTave:

Where are you in Edo state?
Urhonigbe in orhionmwon L G A. Very close to abavo and umutu both in Delta State.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by HornyTave: 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
Idemujoseph:
Urhonigbe in orhionmwon L G A. Very close to abavo and umutu both in Delta State.

drop your contact. I've a farm at agbor road
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Idemujoseph: 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2020
HornyTave:

drop your contact. I've a farm at agbor road
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by ideepaul: 5:14am On Sep 15, 2020
Wyntah:
It's close to Ekom Iman juction though I have another farm along Enen nsit. I planted saira and nandini. Highest I can expect from saira will be five bags, God willing. I'll save your number. I still have thirty eight days to harvest from the second farm. Wish I had this knowledge before my previous sales. Thank you so much. You are the boss my brother.
my present farm is not far from yours sir, I am @ ikot ofon ikono, uyo. But I will be moving to the next farm by December

1 Like

Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by FarmTech(m): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
ideepaul:
500g and saaf is #1500 around here
OK. Fungiforce is a better option
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by FarmTech(m): 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
Idemujoseph:
Thank you. Since poultry droppings is better, I will prefer spend money to get the best than going for something that is cheap and will affect the yield negatively.
Once again thank you boss!
It depends on how much it cost. And I don't think cow dung will affect yield negatively. I've not tried it though.

1 Like

Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Wyntah: 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2020
ideepaul:
That's great. Finding farm lands for lease with water in this town is like finding gold in mud. I'm a woman smiley.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by ideepaul: 6:12am On Sep 16, 2020
Wyntah:
That's great. Finding farm lands for lease with water in this town is like finding gold in mud. I'm a woman smiley.
I am so sorry for making a blind assumption on your gender! On finding farmland with water, don't search around Uyo as it would be mission impossible unless you have the funds to buy the land or lease for upto 10 years and negotiate for the option of drilling borehole( this is difficult). Try the surrounding LGA's with good road network and it would be easier and cheaper relatively.
But going rural won't be easy honestly if you have immediate family(husby and children).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by ubanoble: 9:49am On Sep 16, 2020
You are right and apart from that,security of the farm is another factor that could hinder the choice of leasing farms in the surrounding LGAs .
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 16, 2020
Jorad cucumber seeds are available for sale

Price - 11500 (50g)

Cabrio duos fungicide - 7500 per litre

Haifa bonus and multi k are also available

1 Like

Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by pipi84(m): 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2020
Please what's the treatment for cucumber seed before planting to avoid rats from eating them as recommended by okoroemeka and madam Jethro....cants seem to remember the page where I saw it....
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by dmz1: 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
by jethro2 : 7:27am On Apr 30
Great experiments
I will suggest you use Garlic, Chilli pepper blended and soaked in any vegetable oil for 24hrs or overnight
It works perfectly
Battery water is poisonous and not advisable to use in any food related business
The after effects of the battery water stay long on the cucumber fruits to build up in the body system of those that eat such over time
okoroemeka :
very correct,we did trials and error on ways

@ jethro2 do you soak the seeds in the garliced oil? i used to think that oil hinders the germination off seeds
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2020
In this new age of high technology we can't believe everything our fore fathers said,the dry cell battery is made up of be zinc anode,graphite cathode, ammonium vcloride and manganese dioxide and non of these are lethal to humans compared to the highly toxic insecticide and nematicide we use weekly,the black c substance in dry cell battery is manganese dioxide,it is widely used in glass ,paint and pigment production, nevertheless the taste maybe unpleasant but you cannot compare battery black to magicforce or sniper and other very lethal and, xx dangerous chemicals we use on weekly basis on our farms,pls be guided manganese dioxide, graphite and carbon are not lethal to humans beings but the smell chase rats away xx we use a blend of garlic and battery black it worked on an acre farm,no losses in

1 Like

Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Silvereze(m): 12:37am On Sep 17, 2020
Idemujoseph:
This is the challenge I am facing in Edo State. No market to take much quantity and nobody is Willing to come to your farm.

Which part of Edo state? You say no market can take large quantities??

I'm in Benin by the way..
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Silvereze(m): 12:40am On Sep 17, 2020
@IdemuJoseph We supplied up to 80 bags at a go in Benin..Let me see if I can help out..
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by nams77: 5:29am On Sep 17, 2020
Silvereze:

Which part of Edo state? You say no market can take large quantities??

I'm in Benin by the way..
Can I give u a call. Need to get advice from u
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Idemujoseph: 6:46am On Sep 17, 2020
Silvereze:
@IdemuJoseph We supplied up to 80 bags at a go in Benin..Let me see if I can help out..
Pls I will like to call you.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
ideepaul:

Most commonly named fungicides here have contact/systemic active ingredients and they are suitable for the rainy seasons. the best options are the systemic fungicides, just that they are hard to come by and expensive! Anty ifedola has cabrio and it's an excellent systemic fungicide sha.
Btw what crop(s) are you cultivating and what's the name of the fungicide you got
I got this fungicide anyone have experience using this. I bought it for 400

Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Silvereze(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
Idemujoseph:
Pls I will like to call you.

090 5-74 5-31 double five
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Wyntah: 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
It's indeed quite exhausting planting in the rural areas especially as a mother and wife. If I didn't love what I'm doing, I would have given up since.

1 Like

Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
dmz1:
by jethro2 : 7:27am On Apr 30
Great experiments
I will suggest you use Garlic, Chilli pepper blended and soaked in any vegetable oil for 24hrs or overnight
It works perfectly
Battery water is poisonous and not advisable to use in any food related business
The after effects of the battery water stay long on the cucumber fruits to build up in the body system of those that eat such over time
okoroemeka :
very correct,we did trials and error on ways

@ jethro2 do you soak the seeds in the garliced oil? i used to think that oil hinders the germination off seeds
I don't quit e agree with your statement that battery water is poisonous,what we used from the dry cell battery is the black ish material which is manganese dioxide and carbon graphite rod,are far down the ladder of poisonous substance compared with agrochemicals we use on a daily or weekly basis,you obviously cannot compare the toxicity of manganese dioxide and sniper or magicforce,but yet this chemicals are used on crops,the seed treatment used by seed companies to coat and protect their seed is not ice cream,it is poisonous and toxic,and what we used is dry cell battery not electrolyte from wet cell battery.

1 Like

Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by kingceejay: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2020
Candidates are required to fill various positions in a reputable entreprenuerial firm with interest in agriculture.
. Business Development [sub unit]
- Administration Officers
- Customer Service
- Public Speakers
- Human Resources
- Graduate Trainee
Renumeration
50k - 70k (based on work proceeds)
All interested applicants should forward their resume to the HR officer in charger using the position as subject to pointrecruiters@gmail.com.
Ps candidates must reside within Lagos. Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by just8chuks: 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
Pls Mr Okoroamaka, for a farmer that don't have
Money for drip irrigation,which farm practice will be better for him sack farming or normal farming
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
just8chuks:
Pls Mr Okoroamaka, for a farmer that don't have
Money for drip irrigation,which farm practice will be better for him sack farming or normal farming
you will do ridges then create rectangular holes on top of the ridges,you will apply manure and plant two crops in the hole,then that hole will serve as a water chamber that will receive water either by hand watering or water pump and hose,if you go through the thread carefully you will see pictures of the hole system
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
The attached pics are ridges with holes made on top every 30-40 cm for single crop,the holes make manual watering with hose possible.

Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Then this is hole system for dry season,no need for ridges,just dig the holes in straight line direct on the cleared area and plant

Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Idemujoseph: 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
What about spray tube sir?
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by bassey25(m): 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
ideepaul:

Boss people dey sell more than 30 bags for this same Akwa Ibom....if your farm is within/around Uyo, and you have cucumbers(Saira only o) in large quantities, bros connect with me, I don't have products right now, and the buyers dey disturb my life

Please does any one knows about which variety of cocumber is best marketed here in calabar cross river state? And how they sell currently
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 5:20am On Sep 21, 2020
Idemujoseph:
What about spray tube sir?
it will work
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by ideepaul: 5:54am On Sep 21, 2020
bassey25:

Please does any one knows about which variety of cocumber is best marketed here in calabar cross river state? And how they sell currently
I am sorry, I don't sir.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by bassey25(m): 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
bassey25:
your best bet is to go and pay a visit to the market,see what they have,take pictures so other farmers can help in identifying the variety,all your answers are in the market

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (128) (Reply)

The A-Z Of Snail Farming In Nigeria (what Nobody Will Tell You For Free!) / ... / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.