Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,666 members, 7,914,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:38 AM

Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... (3084 Views)

My fiancée is cheating again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by deewhydoski(m): 9:49am On Nov 02, 2018
Op don't live your life to impress a woman, u might be disappointed... Leave the lady in question alone, she's not yours. Try to build your yourself and be great in life, you will see that 1000 and one Ladies are out there to support ur dream.. Most of ladies out there are all after short term benefit rather than long term benefit and me I don't give a Bleep...

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by topeosibs: 9:51am On Nov 02, 2018
Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by Oyindidi(f): 10:09am On Nov 02, 2018
heartbeat1:
just trying to understand what lead to her actions and advise from you guys

it's getting the better of me

I'm tired and I need to move on but I'm confused

fact is that this is the first girl I have ever had sex with grin
You were drunk when you create this thread. grin sober op
Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by boomssey(f): 10:15am On Nov 02, 2018
Let the bitch go!

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by emmyreb(f): 10:16am On Nov 02, 2018
Hmmm, I don't really know what to say but will advise you to get close to ladies this time you're with no string attached
Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by ashawopikin(m): 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
The heck, rude people every where, so u expect his typo's to be 100% correct with all that long stuff he wrote and that is your yardstick to measure his competency as a good graduate, your sense needs upgrading!!!
who call this fool
Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
heartbeat1:
long story cut short

this is the girl that i trusted most after my mum
the girl that I love like i do to myself
the girl I'm ready to do any neccesary and a good sacrifice for her to reach her dreams
make no mistake she's not just a girlfriend to me she's my fiancée
though not yet engaged but i was planning it this year December as a suprise
have introduced her to my parents and siblings that she's the one for me.
I'm a graduate in engineering with good result though not yet working (not planning on getting one soon) because my skills is fetching me enough money that is more than what a 3 years on the job graduate earns monthly.
not rich but still trying to build with her since I have what it takes to give her a comfortable life.
I live a responsible life though sometimes I find my life boring to her (due to the nature of my job) so i often took her out on weekends
since I'm not a womaniser i hardly drink unless on a work free day or if i have less to do at night
even though i don't drink more than 2 bottles because that's what my body can contain (not a drinker before just started it because guys don dey yab me anyhow grin )
I'm not a smoker too
no clubbing nor late nights infact i don't feel comfortable staying outside around 10pm.
weird boring life isn't it? i guess yes because I don't think women will find my life entertaining at all cry
like i said I'm not rich but I can easily feed 3 people including myself comfortable 3 square meal and can take care of them too
have my own apartment though still self contain (planning on moving into flat next year after proposing)
i know that I'm not rich yet but I'm 100% confident that with my untapped ideas and my skills money won't be problem.
all i needed was someone that will keep me more focused a companion a friend and a lover which i found in this girl
i taught we can build together and be happy together
she was madly in love with me and can do anything for me
we've dated for more than 2 years though we started taking the relationship to the next level this year until the spirit of NYSC struck my fiancée
she's in her final months of service when i discovered that she's cheating on me and she was even living together with the guy in the same house.
i confronted her she didn't deny it rather she was full of regrets and sober
well after everything i decided to forgive her and accept her back but to my surprise she still in love or whatever with the guy and she's not ready to quit her relationship with him yet cheesy

well i confronted her to know the reasons for her actions but I recieved a shock of my life
she told me that she want to move on that I'm not rich cry
i tried to convince her that my present state (which is not poverty by the way) is not permanent
I'm trying working day and night strategizing to upgrade all i need from her was her support and love.
I've not cheated on my fiancée even when most girls do offer me a free ride cheesy because my personality always attract some girls sha but I always reject politely because I do love my girl.

now the relationship we built for a long time has fallen and I now see myself getting drunk and trying to cheer myself up so I can get back to work because the truth is that for the past few days I was down mentally emotionally physically and psychologically couldn't even do my laundries nor clean my kitchen did that today sha after so many days.

i now drink and get dizzy and drunk drank two black bullet plus small stout this night and my room is turning around on me grin

i fear for myself and work
really affecting my work because my work is clearly brain related so I'm just distracted cry

please friends advice me
I'm tired all these

Lalasticlala abeg help me

OK this quite depressing. and am actually disgusted at how pathetic you sound.

first you forgave someone who cheated on you.

2) you had to beg her after that .

i swear if I were your friend, I would have stopped being friends with you.

you are a loser, you actually believe she is leaving you because you are not rich? no she is leaving because you've made her feel like you don't deserve her, like she is doing you a favour by dating you.

you are the type that she will marry only after she had lived out her wild fantasies with cold, wild and confident men, because you'll make a good provider.

the type she would only have sex with out of pity Or obligation, the type she will secretly despise but stick with nevertheless.

you are lucky we are in Nigeria.

if you lived in the west she would marry you after she has enjoyed her early 20s and then have kids for you, then divorce you in order to live out more of her monkey sex fantasies, while you work you ass of to pay her for alimony and child support.

and to be honest you kinda deserve it.

no offence.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by BluntBoy(m): 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
Divay22:
Giving us an Autobiography abi you're telling us about your cheating girlfriend and what led to it?

I got confuse while reading sad

Me too. However, in my own case, I didn't get confused. I got bored and wouldn't read any further.
Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by Curvinus(m): 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
Op just move on. She's gone and you don't need to prove shiiit. Your life is your life so long as you are comfortable in it. No car? No fine house? So fvcking what. It doesn't matter. At least your paying your bills and meeting your basic needs.

Your ex is not the only pretty woman in the world and you wouldn't want to lock her down if she wants to be with another man. There are tons of other women out there that you too could get with and I'm sure you'll be even much happier with the next one.

Lastly, what happened to you is life and it happens to the best of us. So no need to wallow in self pity. You've seen the best of her. Time to move on to other things. Those saying you should get a bigger house or car to spite her have no idea what class struggle really is. Truth is we are as good and as successful as the opportunities and privileges that life has bestowed on us.
Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by Divay22(f): 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
BluntBoy:

Me too. However, in my own case, I didn't get confused. I got bored and wouldn't read any further.
Lol grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Suck Puna Effectively / Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? / NYSC fvck Story:fucking Uju's Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.