Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,762 members, 7,930,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:10 PM

Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) (41466 Views)

Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? / Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos / Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by Shehunoshewhat: 9:09am On Nov 02, 2018
Congrats to her
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by kyaagbanairaland(m): 9:12am On Nov 02, 2018
Must everything be shown on social media?
That baby needs privacy.
Why not just inform those who are close to you and care about you of your new baby?
Buhari's baby picture was never shown to the world neither was his birth announced to the world yet he is the President of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by Marvis4real(f): 9:17am On Nov 02, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Baby looks ugly from my end here..

Anyway, let me act like zombie and congratulate her.
you are very stupid!
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by akinwale701(m): 9:32am On Nov 02, 2018
Olawaleyy036:
Nigerian Nollywood Actress, Yvonne Jegede Fawole gives birth to her baby girl.

The elated new mother shared the news of her delivery through her Instagram page with a post delivery picture.

She wrote "Baby X,

When i first laid my eyes on you, heard your cry and felt your heartbeat, i developed an unconditional love. I never knew i could witness an angel on earth, you are so beautiful X. From the moment you were handed to me, i felt something new awakened inside my heart. You have brought me so much joy I cannot explain. I promise to give you everything i have. Hold unto my hand and never let it go, i will cross any ocean before i let you down. I know someday you'll grow into someone who will shine super bright for the world to see because you are a star, don't let anybody tell you otherwise because there's no dream in this world that you cannot achieve.
Thank you for choosing me as a channel to come into this world, it is a privilege I will never take for granted.
With love,
Mamma �"

http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/photos-yvonne-jegede-fawole-gives-birth.html

Going through the first picture and everything, all I can say is "God NOSE best"
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:55am On Nov 02, 2018
Pavore9:

Hating on a baby?

You are certainly a foolish man with a smartphone! angry

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by PraisePiano: 9:57am On Nov 02, 2018
highmey:

You see, that’s the problem. People like you are part of the reason Nigeria is backward. Please read my post again, digest it well before you make a comment.

Anyways, this shows how shallow you are. Safe!

oh please spare me the shiit talks
Dumbfucks
Always attaching everything to Nigeria’s problem if you are tired of life go and kill yourself na
Person born pikin a day old pikin o you don Dey attach Nigeria problem with am
Dumb you ah swear ajeh

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:09am On Nov 02, 2018
Marvis4real:
you are very stupid!

Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:10am On Nov 02, 2018
Rubbish! Is she the first person to burn a children?
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by Meldrick(m): 10:26am On Nov 02, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

You call a day old child created by God ''ugly''. you didn't even see the face. You are cursed.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by folu4real(f): 10:43am On Nov 02, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

God what kind of human being is this one hating on this beautiful and innocent baby. Now I understand a song that says d day u give birth 2 a child is d day he start having enemies.

May God forgive u.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by folu4real(f): 10:50am On Nov 02, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Hating on this beautiful and innocent baby too bad of u. May God forgive u.
I shower Psalm 27 on that baby.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by CapussoSeba: 10:57am On Nov 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 11:19am On Nov 02, 2018
Bros I just tire for girlchild matter
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
uuhh! I am ready to have a baby.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by bass7: 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Ewu
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by billyG(m): 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
I dislike impersonation, what happened to her face?
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
Congratulations to u..God bless baby x..!!nd for those asking what happened to her face...pregnancy did!!!!
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by bamdupsy28(f): 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
[quote author=DonFreshmoney post=72610116]Baby looks ugly from my end here..

U dont say such to a woman. Mind ur words
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by bamdupsy28(f): 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
Congrats to her
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by Ayaobax: 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
Grandma don come back welcome ma
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by Celerita: 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS YVONNE WELCOME ANGEL
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by Barney11: 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
Check this pics and Linda's own ,the difference is clear cheesy,thank you hanti Kemi grin
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by Zino89: 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

zombie for life... Yeye fowl
Re: Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
Dedicating this song to the new baby..
Jay-Z Glory ft Blue Ivy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaffy Rocks Open Chest Top / Regina Daniels Slays In Bikini Photos / Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.