Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:19 PM

Recharge Issues With Sterling Bank And MTN - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recharge Issues With Sterling Bank And MTN (426 Views)

Vacancy And Interview With Sterling Homes Limited / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recharge Issues With Sterling Bank And MTN by gbengskul: 8:22am On Nov 02, 2018
I registered my displeasure on October 19 to sterling bank customer care pertaining to a failed recharge transaction via their Sterling One Pay mobile platform. My account was debited with N200 four times on the 18th of October, 2018 making a sum total of N800. I also registered my complaint through a Direct Message (DM) to their twitter account handle (@sterling_Bankng) on the same day. I received a response promising a quick resolution to the issue. I registered my grievances again via a makeshift office in front of PG Hall, Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, Osun state. I was given a form to fill on the 22nd of October, 2018 with a promise of a five working days resolution. I also lodged another complaint on twitter and the makeshift office again on the 29th of October, 2018. All I get is a promise to get the issue resolved with no resolution till date. They are yet to resolve the issue at hand and holding me down with promises that I am tired off. Any assistance in this direction from this platform will be well appreciated. Thanks
Re: Recharge Issues With Sterling Bank And MTN by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 02, 2018
Not only sterling bank o. Diamond bank did the same to me yesterday. 200naira mtn recharge card, debited but not credited.
I mailed the bank but I was asked to call the customer care for a refund. Funny. How much card would I use to call the customer care? Funny people.
Re: Recharge Issues With Sterling Bank And MTN by gbengskul: 9:41am On Nov 02, 2018
Sometimes I get angered by the poor customer service of this banks. Also, the useless CPD dept of CBN will not reply till after 4 or 5 days. If I am borrowing that same amount for few days from them. i know how much they wld slam on me as interest. But still they know how to hold customers money to ransom..Mod!!! Help push this to the front page till they learn to start doing the right thing, we won't stop
Re: Recharge Issues With Sterling Bank And MTN by gbengskul: 11:02am On Nov 02, 2018
As I posted to nairaland , twitter and CBN. They have resolved all impending issues.
Re: Recharge Issues With Sterling Bank And MTN by gbengskul: 11:03am On Nov 02, 2018
Neyova:
Not only sterling bank o. Diamond bank did the same to me yesterday. 200naira mtn recharge card, debited but not credited.
I mailed the bank but I was asked to call the customer care for a refund. Funny. How much card would I use to call the customer care? Funny people.

I suggest u escalate like I just did. They will reverse the fund. N200 no be small money

(1) (Reply)

Job URGENTLY Needed / Techno Oil Limited Engineering Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2018 / Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Ltd Recruitment For 3 Vacant Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.