Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,069 members, 7,880,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:17 PM

Politics 101: I Need An Explanation/meaning To This Political Statement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics 101: I Need An Explanation/meaning To This Political Statement (499 Views)

Give An Explanation To This Cartoon Illustration (Picture) / Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 / Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politics 101: I Need An Explanation/meaning To This Political Statement by helinues: 8:53am On Nov 02, 2018
I saw it somewhere online and I am in eager to understand what the writer wrote or meant

Ebenezer wrote:

"We must halt this ludicrously lugubrious kakistism and must demur against demuren (no onomatopoeic extrapolation intended). The quotidian stentorian atribilous ululation is abyssopelagic. The country is on a precipice of pocalyptic crepscule, I said to my self: What an anathematous disdain of the citizenry! What a deprecable descent from the sublime to the ridiculous! Who will curb the odoriferous excesses of this machavellian and mephistophelean cabal in the Confederation?

President Buhari ceaselessly fulminated against vagabonds in power whose primus mobile had philistinic anchorage in a depreciably mindless crave for vacuous hedonism and ingratiating political megalomania".

(1) (Reply)

Two Students Trek Seven Days From Kano To Abuja For Atiku / Dead Man Wins Election In US / I Am Doing My Best To Develop The Country, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.