Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,048 members, 7,980,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 11:02 PM

My Fate, My Destiny - Episode 5 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Fate, My Destiny - Episode 5 (541 Views)

My Fate, My Destiny - Episode 12 / My Fate, My Destiny - Episode 11 / Twist Of Fate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fate, My Destiny - Episode 5 by Jameskyrian(m): 8:58am On Nov 02, 2018
*My fate, My Destiny - Episode 5*

�����‍♀�‍♀�‍♀��������

Top secret about to be unravelled....

Mr Dimples stretch forth his hand to help me up from the floor but I refused. “Have you not heard the word sorry before” I asked, he just smiled left me there and walked to one of the cars parked outside to retrieve what ever he came to pick. I stood up dust myself and rushed into the house murmuring to myself.

” What did you just say” asked aunt christy. ” I didn’t realized I was talking out loud I replied. All through the ceremony I didn’t come out, I pretended to be busy so as to avoid mr Dimples or whatever his name was.

As the introduction ceremony came to an end. Aunt christy called me out to introduce me to her fiancé’s family. Standing right beside her husband to be was mr Dimples. ” Happy I want you to meet my hubby’s best friend Bayo, Bayo this is my sister Happiness”

“Nice to meet you happiness” Bayo said, “you didn’t sound happy this afternoon though” he continued. “Oh you’ve already met her” said aunt christy. ” Not really” I answered quickly.

All through the traditional wedding I pretended not to notice Bayo. I didn’t understand the feelings he evoked in me. So the best I could do was avoid him. If I see him coming my way I changed direction.

We played cat and mouse for awhile until he cornered me at the bachelors Eve. “Why are you avoiding me” asked Bayo. ” Why would I avoid you” I lied. “When a woman avoids a man it either means she Hates him or like him” he moved close and asked ” do you hate me or like me”. ” I am… am.. I am sorry I don’t know what you mean” I stammered and walked away......

Continue reading on the link below

� � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/11/02/my-fate-my-destiny-episode-5/

(1) (Reply)

Re-writer Wanted!! Apply Within / I Write 100% Plagiarism Free Articles : Entertainment & Product Reviews / I See You - Mariam Bint Haruna (A Story About A Victim Of Internet Scam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.