Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,150 members, 7,977,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:26 AM

Men Are Landed Property They Appereciate -women Are Machinery Cause Depreciate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Landed Property They Appereciate -women Are Machinery Cause Depreciate (857 Views)

Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships / Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Landed Property They Appereciate -women Are Machinery Cause Depreciate by dobodobo(m): 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2010
Good morning naughty people of Nairaland.If I am given 100 chances to come to world  again,I will continue coming as a man because depression is the wears and tears of a woman,because they start depreciating once they clock 25, some even start at age 22 while men are the most valuable never fade asset,even at 80 yrs old,a man still married  to new wife and have a  baby, I knew another uncle whom is rich married woman of 23 yrs old at age 60 while abandoning his wife which has faded permanently. Men are like LANDED PROPERTY AND BUILDING WHILE WOMEN ARE LIKE MACHINERY, THE KID REMAINS THE LABOURERS WHILE GOD IS ENTREPRENEUR
Re: Men Are Landed Property They Appereciate -women Are Machinery Cause Depreciate by adaybola(f): 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2010
Why am I not surprised this is coming from you. You rarely make much sense anyway.
Re: Men Are Landed Property They Appereciate -women Are Machinery Cause Depreciate by pweetychic: 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2010
dobodobo ti dobodobo paa.
all you cme to do in this world is to dobo till eternity,
Kip it up!!!
Re: Men Are Landed Property They Appereciate -women Are Machinery Cause Depreciate by MrC0rk: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2010
Brother, do you mean that men have c0rks women have Womanliness? pls explain!
Re: Men Are Landed Property They Appereciate -women Are Machinery Cause Depreciate by saintneo(m): 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2010
dobodobo:
. Men are like LANDED PROPERTY AND BUILDING WHILE WOMEN ARE LIKE MACHINERY, THE KID REMAINS THE LABOURERS WHILE GOD IS ENTREPRENEUR
mehn! check out the analysis
Re: Men Are Landed Property They Appereciate -women Are Machinery Cause Depreciate by luap: 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2010
funny, You sound like an accountant talking about appreciation and depreciation. I think it is strange to think of people as assets and liabilities. You also put value or manhood as an appreciable asset.

I say as a man put your value into the amount of male authority you have. That is how men are measured or valued. A woman will value a man by how much authority he has over her or in life. Do his children listen? How about his friends? It is all about authority.
Re: Men Are Landed Property They Appereciate -women Are Machinery Cause Depreciate by papa190(m): 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2010
im not suprised dobodobo only makes sense 1ce in a year

this post is artistic

Till next year before we hear sometin meaningful from him again~
Re: Men Are Landed Property They Appereciate -women Are Machinery Cause Depreciate by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2010
dobodobo:

Good morning naught people of Nairaland.If I am given 100 chances to come to world  again,I will continue coming as a man because depression is the wears and tears of a woman,because they start depreciating once they clock 25, some even start at age 22 while men are the most valuable never fade asset,even at 80 yrs old,a man still married  to new wife and have a  baby, I knew another uncle whom is [size=20pt]rich[/size] married woman of 23 yrs old at age 60 while abandoning his wife which has faded permanently. Men are like LANDED PROPERTY AND BUILDING WHILE WOMEN ARE LIKE MACHINERY, THE KID REMAINS THE LABOURERS WHILE GOD IS ENTREPRENEUR

That is the secret: WEALTH!
Re: Men Are Landed Property They Appereciate -women Are Machinery Cause Depreciate by seun0622(m): 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2010
Quite a funny submission but reasonably true!
Re: Men Are Landed Property They Appereciate -women Are Machinery Cause Depreciate by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2010
i believe dobodobo just learnt appreciation and depreciation in economics 102 yesterday.

silly boy from lasu. I pity ur dobo[i]ed[/i] life.
Re: Men Are Landed Property They Appereciate -women Are Machinery Cause Depreciate by dobodobo(m): 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2010
Firearm:

i believe dobodobo just learnt appreciation and depreciation in economics 102 yesterday.

silly boy from lasu. I pity your dobo[i]ed[/i] life.
Who is this dude?
Re: Men Are Landed Property They Appereciate -women Are Machinery Cause Depreciate by PHILEOLOVE(m): 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2010
Poster,

Watch your back,
Re: Men Are Landed Property They Appereciate -women Are Machinery Cause Depreciate by madlady(f): 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2010
Re: Men Are Landed Property They Appereciate -women Are Machinery Cause Depreciate by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2010
@dobodobo

I dont think u know me. You can ask 190 who Firearm is on NL?

Dont try me; for your own good pls!!!
Re: Men Are Landed Property They Appereciate -women Are Machinery Cause Depreciate by papa190(m): 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2010
^^
He uses sledge hammer on the skull of his victims
trust me wale/dobo u dont wanna try him~

(1) (Reply)

No Future Ambition Guys And No Future Ambition Girls / Is It Wrong To Which An Ex Happy Xmas? / Which One Would A Gal Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.