Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,066 members, 7,949,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

Funny Answering Machine Messages - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Answering Machine Messages (886 Views)

When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) / Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! / Answering Machine Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Answering Machine Messages by femionasan(m): 11:14am On Apr 10, 2007
1. The President is not in his/her office at this time. Please leave your number, the name of the country you wish to invade and the secret password.

2. Thanks for calling the psychic hotline. I'm not in my office right now, but please leave your number and what you think of when you hear the following: orange, mother, unicorn. Also, leave me a brief history of your childhood. Thank you.

3. Hi, this is [your name]'s refrigerator. The answering machine eloped with the tape deck so this is my job for a while. Leave a message and I'll stick it to myself so that [your name] receives it promptly.

4. This is you know who, I'm you know where, leave your you know what, you know when.

5. Hi. Now you say something.

6. This is not the pizza place, so please do not leave an order or Luigi will come after you again.

7. [Your name]'s palace of pleasure. If you are a woman, leave your phone number and a brief description of yourself. If you are a man, hang up the phone and don't call back

(1) (Reply)

Blonde Guy / Question,w W W=answer,m M M. / The Only Thing Everyman Can Do That No Woman Can Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.