Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,337 members, 7,907,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:27 PM

Married Women Come In And Help A Sister - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women Come In And Help A Sister (2713 Views)

Married Women Come Here / Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Women Come In And Help A Sister by nwaimoroseyaho: 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
Good day all,
Pls I need suggestions on the type of business to do and still have time for my children. If you are doing any good one pls recommend to me.

I am dropping the boutique business am doing due to low patronage. I want to do something else and make daily sales.

I can stay for 3 days without selling anything in the boutique. I don't want to continue like this.

Pls don't ignore. I need direction.
Thanks.
Re: Married Women Come In And Help A Sister by Opinionated: 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
nwaimoroseyaho:
Good day all,
Pls I need suggestions on the type of business to do and still have time for my children. If you are doing any good one pls recommend to me.

I am dropping the boutique business am doing due to low patronage. I want to do something else and make daily sales.

I can stay for 3 days without selling anything in the boutique. I don't want to continue like this.

Thanks.

Agriculture?
Re: Married Women Come In And Help A Sister by mykwaba: 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
You can become an ambassador with Kwaba. Visit our website for more info.

Re: Married Women Come In And Help A Sister by trustworthy1(f): 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
First of all, study your environment or the place you want to set up business and know what moves that you can do, but lacks people doing it to avoid unnecessary competition.
I suggest frying akara, you can also add plantain, potatoes or yams. It is a very lucrative business which you can start with little capital. Also d demand is high.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Come In And Help A Sister by stacyadams: 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
nwaimoroseyaho:
Good day all,

Thanks.
. Try chicken n chips,,if u sabi do am for good location,,,,customers go chase u

1 Like

Re: Married Women Come In And Help A Sister by nwaimoroseyaho: 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
stacyadams:
. Try chicken n chips,,if u sabi do am for good location,,,,customers go chase u

Pls elaborate. Plsss
Re: Married Women Come In And Help A Sister by Eberechi24(f): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
Provision store
Fruits & food stuff

1 Like

Re: Married Women Come In And Help A Sister by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 03, 2018
I'm not surprised at the low response you're getting because you've chosen to believe that only a married lady can give a business idea that fits your 'situation'. Issokay let we single hanties sip our zobo.. E go be! grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Come In And Help A Sister by CanadianNaija: 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
I guess it's only married women like you that know business abi?

Let them come and advice you.

Small minded Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Come In And Help A Sister by Ranchhoddas: 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
yettymuse:
I'm not surprised at the low response you're getting because you've chosen to believe that only a married lady can give a business idea that fits your 'situation'. Issokay let we single hanties sip our zobo.. E go be! grin
Very petty!

5 Likes

Re: Married Women Come In And Help A Sister by frozen70(f): 7:52am On Nov 04, 2018
CanadianNaija:
I guess it's only married women like you that know business abi?

Let them come and advice you.

Small minded Nigerian.

Nooo you got it wrong

There are some times when you will need an advice and a married woman giving you that advise will be based on her previous experience

Singles, can also advise her

But being a married woman, she needs something that will help her to support her home because she knows what she is passing through as a married woman

5 Likes

Re: Married Women Come In And Help A Sister by Blonchilli(m): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
nwaimoroseyaho:
Good day all,

Thanks.
Why not start a home delivery service or a small day care at home since you would be home all day. You can hire a few assistance and for the home delivery you can open a website or use your social media accounts to advertise your clothes in the boutique and have them delivered. It's not every business you have to rush and open a shop

1 Like

Re: Married Women Come In And Help A Sister by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Married Women Come In And Help A Sister by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
frozen70:

Nooo you got it wrong

There are some times when you will need an advice and a married woman giving you that advise will be based on her previous experience

Singles, can also advise her

But being a married woman, she needs something that will help her to support her home because she knows what she is passing through as a married woman

yes he is right to say you got low feedback
becoz you titled kicks out unmarried people,

and you still doing the same mistake by saying married people will give advice based on experience

you are confusing two things, running a successful business has nothing to with being married, your business is has poor sales per week that has nothing to with being married, but finding products that are fast movers on the shelf. if it was about how married business women manage between running a business and family life then yes you would ask married women to mostly cheap in with ideas

but reading your post its about the business having slow sales and either improving salea by doing few changes eg getting new stuff that sell fast or trying a new business alltogether

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Come In And Help A Sister by frozen70(f): 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
ZIMDRILL:

yes he is right to say you got low feedback
becoz you titled kicks out unmarried people,

and you still doing the same mistake by saying married people will give advice based on experience

you are confusing two things, running a successful business has nothing to with being married, your business is has poor sales per week that has nothing to with being married, but finding products that are fast movers on the shelf. if it was about how married business women manage between running a business and family life then yes you would ask married women to mostly cheap in with ideas

but reading your post its about the business having slow sales and either improving salea by doing few changes eg getting new stuff that sell fast or trying a new business alltogether

Do you know that there are some businesses that you can't even go into as a married woman

That's the point I am coming from
Re: Married Women Come In And Help A Sister by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
frozen70:

Do you know that there are some businesses that you can't even go into as a married woman

That's the point I am coming from

like ? and based on what ?

always think out the box

a good business minded will never ask people on which business to venture into, if you have the talent you know what to do, what you seek is how to grow big

1 Like

Re: Married Women Come In And Help A Sister by frozen70(f): 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
ZIMDRILL:

like ? and based on what ?

always think out the box

a good business minded will never ask people on which business to venture into, if you have the talent you know what to do, what you seek is how to grow big

Get married first, then allow your wife to open a beer parlour

Then come back and tell me your observations.

Let's start with this home work first

1 Like

Re: Married Women Come In And Help A Sister by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
frozen70:

you see you are limit yourself

problem with us black people we want to be everything in a business, manager, director cashier, waiter etc

a married women can still run a beer parlour, she can employ a foremen who runs the daily things while she is the back office running the actually business

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Come In And Help A Sister by frozen70(f): 11:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
ZIMDRILL:

you see you are limit yourself

problem with us black people we want to be everything in a business, manager, director cashier, waiter etc

a married women can still run a beer parlour, she can employ a foremen who runs the daily things while she is the back office running the actually business

Guy relax, when you are married you will understand better

Your status as a bachelor won't help you now
Re: Married Women Come In And Help A Sister by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2018
frozen70:

Guy relax, when you are married you will understand better

Your status as a bachelor won't help you now

i am married my dear,

like i said think outside the box and have the proper attitude in running a business

look at bobrisky as much he is a crossdreser he sells ladies products becoz he has the right attitude

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Come In And Help A Sister by bukatyne(f): 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2018
frozen70:

And why can't a married woman open a beer parlour?

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Come In And Help A Sister by frozen70(f): 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
bukatyne:

And why can't a married woman open a beer parlour?

Just because you changed your gender from male to female, disguising
Re: Married Women Come In And Help A Sister by bukatyne(f): 12:18am On Nov 05, 2018
frozen70:

Just because you changed your gender from male to female, disguising

You mean I am a transgender or I changed my moniker from male to female?

Anyways, I over-estimated your intelligence.
Re: Married Women Come In And Help A Sister by itamarzixuan: 9:52am On May 16, 2021
A debt of gratitude is in order for posting this information. I simply need to tell you that I simply look at your site and I discover it exceptionally fascinating and educational. I can hardly wait to peruse bunches of your posts. saunas
Re: Married Women Come In And Help A Sister by SEO121: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2021
The article looks magnificent, but it would be beneficial if you can share more about the suchlike subjects in the future. Keep posting. cannabis concentrates
Re: Married Women Come In And Help A Sister by LaFemmeStacie: 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
Try selling food items

(1) (Reply)

My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. / Her Husband Abandoned Her After Marriage. He Ruined Her Life / Discrepancy In Estimated Date Of Delivery (EDD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.