Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,883 members, 7,879,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:22 AM

Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby (6539 Views)

Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents / White Baby Born To Black Couple To Be Tested / Mystery As Nigerian Couple Gives Birth To White Baby In Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by sjeezy8: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2010
ezeagu:

Most Africans with albinism have yellowish hair, but forget it, people who studied medical science have said this it is not albinism, so there is not argument.

Where did these white ancestors come from? There is no point in recent history where white people mixed with the Igbo population, and even genetics backs this up. Do the Yoruba people with "white features" have white ancestors?

yea or arab every once in a while you will come across a yoruba person and say hmmm dis guy resemble arab man ( mostly muslims tho ) or everyonce in a while you go see yoruba person who get hazel colored eyes mostly the people from Lagos or Ogun state - you know slave repatriates. every one else is black

Just like Edo peeps (some) are mixed with portuguese- they know dat,
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by TewMuch: 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2010
ezeagu:

Most Igbo villages keep an oral record of their ancestors, people on the Bight of Biafra didn't even mix with Europeans like other places, and the monarchs of the slave ports were well in control, unlike Elmina castle and the rest. Slave weren't despoiled and then released in what became Southern Nigeria, and then, what, did they randomly stumble into someone village, have the baby and then marry a freeborn? Please show me one Igbo man who's ancestry goes back to a European.

Do you think its every woman that would have been taken as a slave? What are concubines for? You think the white people hanging on the coast for months didnt have some means of entertainment? Especially in Igbo land with close proximity to port harcourt and all those coastal areas that had interaction with white people. You can even see the huge influence in Ijaw and Rivers peoples traditional hats.So it is very very likely that some people may have been mixed somewhere. Lets not even go into the time of missionaries. You think missionaries that spent sooo long teaching and introducing religion were celebate all through? haha
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by ezeagu(m): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2010
TewMuch:

Do you think its every woman that would have been taken as a slave? What are concubines for? You think the white people hanging on the coast for months didnt have some means of entertainment? Especially in Igbo land with close proximity to port harcourt and all those coastal areas that had interaction with white people. You can even see the huge influence in Ijaw and Rivers peoples traditional hats.So it is very very likely that some people may have been mixed somewhere. Lets not even go into the time of missionaries. You think missionaries that spent sooo long teaching and introducing religion were celebate all through? haha

There was little to no 'mingling' and even if it happened, it was between the Europeans and the coastal peoples, e.g Kalabari, Opobo, Ibibio, Oron, Efik. The top hats were used by Europeans to trade for slaves, not because their father was English. If missionaries had children with the Igbo people, where are the Igbo people with European grandfathers, and even if you can find them, how does a handful of people affect over 20 million people? I know Igbo people who have light toned skin and "white features" whose ancestors have never met Europeans before, talk less of mixing with them. A significant amount of Europeans never even began to enter the interior of Igboland until around the mid 19th century, so where did all this mixing take place in places like Nsukka or Abakaleke?
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by tpiah: 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2010
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by Abagworo(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2010
it comes as no surprise to me because we have white people in my mums family of pure black ancestry.i think the original parents of igbos was a blackman and a whitewoman.
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2010
tpiah, plz take down the last picture.
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by oderemo(m): 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2010
i think the original parents of igbos was a blackman and a whitewoman
whats there to think, i thought u guy are from Israel.
look back at various claim on n.l
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by EzeUche(m): 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2010
There are plenty of albinos in Igbo society though. Common sights throughout any Igbo family. This is just a genetic miracle though.
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by sjeezy8: 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2010
Tpia put the pic up again!
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by TewMuch: 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2010
ezeagu:

There was little to no 'mingling' and even if it happened, it was between the Europeans and the coastal peoples, e.g Kalabari, Opobo, Ibibio, Oron, Efik. The top hats were used by Europeans to trade for slaves, not because their father was English. If missionaries had children with the Igbo people, where are the Igbo people with European grandfathers, and even if you can find them, how does a handful of people affect over 20 million people? I know Igbo people who have light toned skin and "white features" whose ancestors have never met Europeans before, talk less of mixing with them. A significant amount of Europeans never even began to enter the interior of Igboland until around the mid 19th century, so where did all this mixing take place in places like Nsukka or Abakaleke?
Do you think back then Africans will really know the difference? I have seen mixed children that are so black, when mixed with a pure black African. You cannot tell they are mixed, their hair may just be a little softer than a pure African baby. A lot of children back then may have been mixed, and mothers passing them off as their husbands children. This is very possible. And which Nigerian will admit to having a white fore father, so that the person can lose relevance in society and be disinherited. This is if they will ever know. You talk as if those people off the coast never intermarried with Igbo's. You know as a whole how the African society can be intrigued by lighter skinned women. Recessive genes are something else, and you never know when they rear their heads. Just as in this case. That baby is definitely a product of recessive genes. Either both parents had it, or one parent has really, really strong recessive genes. This just proves what i have always thought about very light skinned Igbo's. Its odd. Even the san men of south africa, who are lighter skinned than other African's are not as light as some Igbo's in Nigeria. A research should be done on how the strain of Igbo gene interacts with the white gene, cause i dont think it suppresses it too well. undecided
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by tpiah: 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2010
^^dont stress your brain abeg.

yes, igbos have white ancestors.

let the matter end there.
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by tpiah: 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2010
sjeezy8:

Tpia put the pic up again!

i was going to take it down anyway.

that's someone's daughter, you know.
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by sjeezy8: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2010
^^^ tpia please gimme the pic
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by sjeezy8: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2010
I mean the man in jail
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by EzeUche(m): 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2010
tpiah:

^^dont stress your brain abeg.

yes, igbos have white ancestors.

let the matter end there.

Just hush you old hag. We don't have white ancestors. We are just naturally light. See you Yorubas always trying to bleach your skins to look like us.
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by sjeezy8: 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2010
EzeUche:

Just hush you old hag. We don't have white ancestors. We are just naturally light. See you Yorubas always trying to bleach your skins to look like us.

yoruba might bleach their skin to get light but its better than being albino Im sure your dad is one too.
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by tpiah: 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2010
EzeUche:

shut up you beast of no lineage or nation angry

what calls for insults here abi o ya were ni?

na only you dey claim igbo or what's with your s.tupid grandiose delusions all the time. Ignorant thing.

eranko jatijati, you s.tupid aged f.ool

your mates dey do better thing, your own na to yarn opata everywhere and disturb people with your senseless rants.
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2010
sjeezy8:

yoruba might bleach their skin to get light but its better than being albino Im sure your dad is one too.
ah

Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by kildran: 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2010
@tpiah
lets chat pls
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by EzeUche(m): 11:38pm On Jul 20, 2010
sjeezy8:

No, he kind of look like an older version of Faze though.

tpiah:

shut up you beast of no lineage or nation angry

what calls for insults here abi o ya were ni?

na only you dey claim igbo or what's with your s.tupid grandiose delusions all the time. Ignorant thing.

eranko jatijati, you s.tupid aged f.ool

your mates dey do better thing, your own na to yarn opata everywhere and disturb people with your senseless rants.

You unmarried old hag, do not talk to me in such a way. Especially an Aro man. You may not heard of us, but we don't take to kindly to people insulting us and our lineage.

Otu gbawa kwaa nnegi onye wayo dikagi!
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by tpiah: 11:43pm On Jul 20, 2010
^^aye e ti fo, oloshi.

na your decrepit hooker of a mother be hag witch, you bush thing.

who do you even think you scare on this nairaland?

lunatic like you!

even the ones whose lunacy passed your own, became monkeys dancing in the market.

who are you!!

because fl gators dey do sme sme for your front, you now think you can just open your dirty mouth to talk anyhow to people?

baboon!
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by tpiah: 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2010
kildran:

@tpiah
lets chat pls

and you are?
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2010
tpiah:

^^aye e ti fo, oloshi.

lunatic like you!

even the ones whose lunacy passed your own, became monkeys dancing in the market.

who are you!!

because fl gators dey do sme sme for your front, you now think you can just open your dirty mouth to talk anyhow to people?

baboon!
rotflmao. . . . . .you scare the hell outta him.ma binu jare cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by EzeUche(m): 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2010
tpiah:

^^aye e ti fo, oloshi.

lunatic like you!

who are you!!

baboon!

I used to feel sorry for you since you are unmarried, old and probably ugly, but now I don't! You have went too far you kissed by the sun, bleaching old ugly woman.

Obele nsi! Let me say it in English. . . Eat shhhhiiiitttt

You ozodimgba looking woman.

amadioha kpokwa gi oku!

Alambalagada! You with saggy booobbs angry
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by tpiah: 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2010
^^your bleached mama, you jobless old f.ool

baboon calling itself an orangutan!

that's you!

better feel sorry for your useless life!
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by sjeezy8: 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2010
EzeUche:

I used to feel sorry for you since you are unmarried, old and probably ugly, but now I don't! You have went too far you kissed by the sun, bleaching old ugly woman.

Obele nsi! Let me say it in English. . . Eat shhhhiiiitttt

You ozodimgba looking woman.

amadioha kpokwa gi oku!

Alambalagada! You with saggy booobbs angry

whiteman albino man
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by olaolabiy: 12:08am On Jul 21, 2010
as they informed us the baby is definitely not albino, then i have to sing barrister's song and the woman has to dance.
it goes thus:

mo ri ree (x2)

mo ri ree oooo

oyinbo yan mi l'ale , mo l'oyun mo b'imo.

and, what about 'that' milkman, ma'am?
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by ezeagu(m): 12:23am On Jul 21, 2010
TewMuch:

Do you think back then Africans will really know the difference? I have seen mixed children that are so black, when mixed with a pure black African. You cannot tell they are mixed, their hair may just be a little softer than a pure African baby. A lot of children back then may have been mixed, and mothers passing them off as their husbands children. This is very possible. And which Nigerian will admit to having a white fore father, so that the person can lose relevance in society and be disinherited. This is if they will ever know. You talk as if those people off the coast never intermarried with Igbo's. You know as a whole how the African society can be intrigued by lighter skinned women. Recessive genes are something else, and you never know when they rear their heads. Just as in this case. That baby is definitely a product of recessive genes. Either both parents had it, or one parent has really, really strong recessive genes. This just proves what i have always thought about very light skinned Igbo's. Its odd. Even the san men of south africa, who are lighter skinned than other African's are not as light as some Igbo's in Nigeria. A research should be done on how the strain of Igbo gene interacts with the white gene, cause i dont think it suppresses it too well. undecided

No, sorry, the bold text is not possible. I don't know of any stories of Igbo wives travelling to go and meet European men and coming back to then have a baby, on top of that, they pass it as black. When I said most Igbo people can trace their genealogy, I mean from every fathers father that usually goes back to the villages progenitor. I can't see an Igbo woman travelling to Bonny, on her own, that's number one. Number two I can't see an Igbo woman getting raped in Bonny with the amount of Africans trading there.

As for the coastal people, these people did not even mix with the Europeans, as in having children, for them to have significant European ancestry. The people there are as black if not blacker than the Igbo. The small European genes they would have had would not have affected 20 million Igbo people.

And for an example of 'black' blondes without European ancestors:
This is a boy from the Solomon Islands, off of Australia

You can argue that he has European ancestry, but European ancestry in 'black' people does not have this high frequency of blondes.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-411158.0.html
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by bkbabe90(m): 2:04am On Jul 21, 2010
ezeagu:

No, sorry, the bold text is not possible. I don't know of any stories of Igbo wives travelling to go and meet European men and coming back to then have a baby, on top of that, they pass it as black. When I said most Igbo people can trace their genealogy, I mean from every fathers father that usually goes back to the villages progenitor. I can't see an Igbo woman travelling to Bonny, on her own, that's number one. Number two I can't see an Igbo woman getting despoiled in Bonny with the amount of Africans trading there.

As for the coastal people, these people did not even mix with the Europeans, as in having children, for them to have significant European ancestry. The people there are as black if not blacker than the Igbo. The small European genes they would have had would not have affected 20 million Igbo people.

And for an example of 'black' blondes without European ancestors:
This is a boy from the Solomon Islands, off of Australia

You can argue that he has European ancestry, but European ancestry in 'black' people does not have this high frequency of blondes.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-411158.0.html

And why is it not possible for an Ibo woman to cheat on her husband??!!?

Thats how most "blacks" (if u can call them that) in the Pacific look! How does that justify two black as all hell Ibo couple having a Scandinavian looking baby? Niggra the ho cheated and her husband is a sucker thats the end of story!
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by udezue(m): 6:37am On Jul 21, 2010
Oh well
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by Abagworo(m): 8:02am On Jul 21, 2010
that baby doesnt look mixed one bit.the woman should be investigated.until she comes out clean,our arguments here are nullified.
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by ebeledi(m): 6:37am On Sep 14, 2010
you have to be an idiot if you think that igbos are mixed, genetic tests says they are pure. its called variation. just like whites can be blondes, brunettes, reds, etc blacks can be light to very dark

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bamanga Tukur To Stand Surety For His Son / Buhari To Sign Climate Change Pact In New York / Lai Mohammed Urge Yahoo Boys To Return Their Monies To FG To Help Improve Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.