Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,216 members, 7,873,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Nigerian Soldier Rejoices After Bullet Penetrates His Sweater But Not His Body - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Soldier Rejoices After Bullet Penetrates His Sweater But Not His Body (765 Views)

Armed Robbers Hack Vigilante Member To Death In Rivers After Bullet Failed (pix) / Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic / Stray Bullet From Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Penetrates Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldier Rejoices After Bullet Penetrates His Sweater But Not His Body by janefblog: 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
Young soldier serving in Azare, Yobe state, miraculously survived an attack this morning and the grateful soldier took to Facebook to share the good news.

Sammy Jay Ajuwa and other soldiers were being attacked by Boko Haram insurgents when he was shot at. He was struck by a bullet which luckily made a hole in his sweater but lodged there and didn’t enter his body. Sadly, some soldiers weren’t as lucky.

He wrote:
My location azare yobe was attack diz morning but Almighty God keep me alive despite bullet penetrate my sweater but didn’t touch me its just a miracle 4rm d Lord
(RIP to those who died)

See more photos https://janefblog.com/4449-2grateful-nigerian-soldier-rejoices-after-bullet-penetrates-his-sweater-but-not-his-body/

Re: Nigerian Soldier Rejoices After Bullet Penetrates His Sweater But Not His Body by Oblitz(m): 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
We face death everyday.........
Re: Nigerian Soldier Rejoices After Bullet Penetrates His Sweater But Not His Body by Glorylynn: 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
Do you have an old account and know how to post well on quora?i have an offer for you
Flash me 08155953905
Re: Nigerian Soldier Rejoices After Bullet Penetrates His Sweater But Not His Body by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
Be deceiving some people there but not me.

You way your village people don help do serious jazz/odeshi say make bullet no enter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Rejoices After Bullet Penetrates His Sweater But Not His Body by ChiefAzubuike(f): 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
Those attackers no sabi shoot well.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Rejoices After Bullet Penetrates His Sweater But Not His Body by troublemakea(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
shocked

I want to comment but wait fest lemme see what nwaAmaikpe has got to say

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Rejoices After Bullet Penetrates His Sweater But Not His Body by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
Your otumokpo dey strong.
ODESI. if you know you know.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Rejoices After Bullet Penetrates His Sweater But Not His Body by adecz: 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
And they will say, Boko
has been defeated.

Buhari loves listening to
lies.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Rejoices After Bullet Penetrates His Sweater But Not His Body by BOOMnaija(m): 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
Now that ur life has been saved by whiskers, pls do d needful and change ur career path, boy.

The Nigerian military, under d administration of d lifeless one and his predecessors, is a death trap these days.

(1) (Reply)

Man Beats Up His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him With Her Friends Boyfriend. / Two Fraudsters Sentenced To Jail In Edo State (photo) / Nigerian Man Jailed For Pretending To Be A White Woman To Defraud A White Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.